My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't get over she had the three of them in the shower... I mean I'm open to correction but didn't she show before that it was a shower in a bath situation?
That can't be safe, especially with two climbing wet toddlers???

Reactions: 4
I still can't get over she had the three of them in the shower... I mean I'm open to correction but didn't she show before that it was a shower in a bath situation?
That can't be safe, especially with two climbing wet toddlers???
It’s not even practical, rinsing herself off & it going all over the girls. It’s just a standard bath. Then having to get out & dry herself & the girls, just why? Wash when they go to bed, the bloody sleep half the day

Reactions: 6
100%% jesus she hasnt a clue!! Years of MOM!!wipe my bum !! ahead😂 all part of it
My youngest is nearly 7 and I'm still having to wipe her arse for her at times.....she's in for an awful shock 😂
---
That tip she shared with the kids wiping chocolate spread off a plate to practise wiping their bums…..really?!
Just wait until she starts putting into practice with them and tit everywhere🤢 on their hands on their bums etc she won't be long changing her tune
---
I've the image of big momma getting in the shower!!!....
What I'm wondering is how did they all fit in. Poor kids were probably squashed into the wall

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'd forgotten the bum wiping years, you just do all these things don't you though without giving it much thought . Why does everything have to be a thing with her?! Wait until one of them gets a dose of worms. To this day that is still the worst parenting I've had to do🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd forgotten the bum wiping years, you just do all these things don't you though without giving it much thought . Why does everything have to be a thing with her?! Wait until one of them gets a dose of worms. To this day that is still the worst parenting I've had to do🤣
It’s so much easier in the early years to zip through it yourself until they’re better able to understand, especially with girls where there’s a risk of wiping bacteria towards the front.
Trying to teach them using the method she shared makes zero sense because firstly they can’t see what they’re doing & secondly the angle is completely different to wiping Nutella off a plate, a little one trying to balance on a seat & reach underneath themselves is no where near the same as cleaning a plate on a table.
Plus that seemed like an excessive amount of toilet paper?

By the time you potty train them you’ve already been wiping their bums for 2-3 years anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

By the time you potty train them you’ve already been wiping their bums for 2-3 years anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes true but nappy changing is nearly preferable to sitting down to a cup of tea and hearing someone suddenly shouting " can someone wipe my bum? " from upstairs. Maybe that was just my children though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes true but nappy changing is nearly preferable to sitting down to a cup of tea and hearing someone suddenly shouting " can someone wipe my bum? " from upstairs. Maybe that was just my children though 🤣
Not at all, mine the v same!!
Them girls are convinced the granny is the mother!!
The happy excited faces on nanas lap,.so comfortable.
The poor woman has her kids reared!!

Reactions: 2
I'm with you on this ! No one warned me about all the bum wiping into the later years !!!

Reactions: 2
Or nits 🤢

Reactions: 5
She has a right set against the Dr surgery at the moment......so disrespectful. Does she think she's something special that she can get appointments when she clicks her fingers. Ignorant pig

Reactions: 11
They'll be doused in tea tree oil and wearing shower caps to school when she realises the price of the lice treatment😂

• Haha
Let’s be real- she won’t bother thoroughly treating if they get nits, they’ll be patients 0 and 1 over and over.

Clean THE house with mould and dust the poor child is probably allergic to dust and mould!!!!.. THERE COMMON ALLERGIES
Just came on to say that. It sounds like it could be the mould but Lisa is “baffled!” Lisa get up off that lazy arse of yours and go around every bit of that house to look for mould and clean it,also the dust. Baffled?!! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again,she’s the perfect example of a simpleton if ever I came across one. Also bashing and bad mouthing the GP surgery was a disgrace and absolutely disgusting carry on. You wait for an appointment like everyone else,who does she think she is exactly?!! You’re not above everyone else Lisa.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.