My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what her hair actually looks like. I’ve never seen it washed. Does she gel it back after washing or something. Like what does it look like freshly washed. 🤷🏻‍♀️ why does she sleek back like that the whole time.
She had it down a couple of times & it was ok, not gorgeous or anything but better than glued to her head. She had it down for a night out, it looked like she had washed it & left it to airdry so there was waves going through it. I wondered at the time why she doesn’t do it more because it looked so much nicer but also looked like it didn’t take any effort so could easily do it more than she does.
There’s a couple of pics on her grid if you go back a bit

Reactions: 1
Child has a nice head of hair don’t get me wrong but neither the hair or condition or shine or whatever it is Lisa is mauling the head off the child to try show us is anything amazing. Only thing I can’t get over is the shame of a grown woman begging for a shampoo she can afford or said grown woman sitting in her parents sitting room with bags and children’s pants thrown on the floor. Also there’s a pack of nappies in the background, please say they’re in transit to Lisa’s bedsit and she’s not changing the kids in the sitting room 🤢

Reactions: 9
Child has a nice head of hair don’t get me wrong but neither the hair or condition or shine or whatever it is Lisa is mauling the head off the child to try show us is anything amazing. Only thing I can’t get over is the shame of a grown woman begging for a shampoo she can afford or said grown woman sitting in her parents sitting room with bags and children’s pants thrown on the floor. Also there’s a pack of nappies in the background, please say they’re in transit to Lisa’s bedsit and she’s not changing the kids in the sitting room 🤢
There’s always a bag of nappies thrown in a corner.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She had a shower with the twins,the 3 of them in the shower?! Also,she is going on like it’s this big deal ( but pretending it’s not a big deal!) that a child wants a cuddle before bed! Her twins must be trained like robots to get thrown into their cots every evening and not even want a cuddle or try to come out for a cuddle..and for one think that’s not normal at all! She’s carrying on like it was this out of the ordinary strange thing to happen and the end of the world. My kids won’t go to to bed without a cuddle and even the very odd once a moon time they did,I felt guilty that they went off to sleep without one,maybe I’m too soft but that’s the way it is here anyway. I’ve a grown up child now in college and time flies so fast,they still give me hugs every day but they’re not glued to me like the little ones and I welcome all the cuddles I get because before long they’ll be off with their friends too and college before I even know it. This wan is away with the fairies. Mauling the girls hair again,yes,she’s hair…like most other little ones her age and no,I highly doubt you’ll be a brand ambassador for Voduz Lisa,you’d have to wash yourself and your own hair for a start and we know that’s just over the limit for you,taking away precious time burning a hole in your parents couch!
---
100% she changes them in the living room!
---
She had a shower with the twins,the 3 of them in the shower?! Also,she is going on like it’s this big deal ( but pretending it’s not a big deal!) that a child wants a cuddle before bed! Her twins must be trained like robots to get thrown into their cots every evening and not even want a cuddle or try to come out for a cuddle..and for one think that’s not normal at all! She’s carrying on like it was this out of the ordinary strange thing to happen and the end of the world. My kids won’t go to to bed without a cuddle and even the very odd once a moon time they did,I felt guilty that they went off to sleep without one,maybe I’m too soft but that’s the way it is here anyway. I’ve a grown up child now in college and time flies so fast,they still give me hugs every day but they’re not glued to me like the little ones and I welcome all the cuddles I get because before long they’ll be off with their friends too and college before I even know it. This wan is away with the fairies. Mauling the girls hair again,yes,she’s hair…like most other little ones her age and no,I highly doubt you’ll be a brand ambassador for Voduz Lisa,you’d have to wash yourself and your own hair for a start and we know that’s just over the limit for you,taking away precious time burning a hole in your parents couch!
---

100% she changes them in the living room! The state of that room,I couldn’t sit there looking at that mess.

Reactions: 6
---

100% she changes them in the living room!
I hope mine never stop wanting cuddles. My eldest is 12 & no sign of stopping yet. He’s also taken to holding my hand again if it’s just the 2 of us out

• Heart
That tip she shared with the kids wiping chocolate spread off a plate to practise wiping their bums…..really?!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That tip she shared with the kids wiping chocolate spread off a plate to practise wiping their bums…..really?!
It’s totally different when you can see what you’re doing, once they have to reach under themselves to wipe it will be a whole other story.

It’s totally different when you can see what you’re doing, once they have to reach under themselves to wipe it will be a whole other story.
Yeah and they pretty much need it done for them the first few years. The video just made me feel a bit 🤢

God she’s really going to try train them, isn’t she.

The post yesterday about potty training and being in cots. How could she get out of the bed quick enough to get to the girls in time to get to the toilet if they’re trapped in their cots.

she’ll have them in their cots until they start primary school..

Reactions: 3
They are way too young to truly understand potty training , I hope they aren’t shamed when they have an accident as it will happen

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow Emma Manley, she’s training her kid. Makes a huge deal of hiding their faces but puts pics of them up in their underwear, sitting on potties etc? And a link to her rsvp article where the faces aren’t blocked!

• Wow
  • Angry
Maybe she could practice herself & go around the house after with a cloth & spray bottle. Arses should be the least of her worries, potty training is a while away yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can't even reach around to her own arse to wipe it, heavens sake. Lisa Dingleberry , galore

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
And she thought by giving up the care assistant job that her bum wiping days were behind her!
She won’t wipe their bums that’s the horrible thing about it,she’ll be there “Ayyyyyyyyyda…..hayyyyyyyyyyyzil!Wipe yourselves before you come out to mom on the couch!! Ayyyyyyyyda……Hayyyyyyyyyzil!!!!” While she sits there like a lazy slob in her own infested filth on her parents couch! There is no way on earth she’ll put any effort into potty training at all,that’s wayyyyyy too much effort for her.

How did our grandmas and mums cope without these tips? It would be more in her line to practice good hygiene on herself. She is a slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.