My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did they go yesterday?
The playground and shopping was it? Or for food?
The playground is just a standard daily thing here, wouldn't call it an outing and if she's bolloxed today after it she'd want to go and sort herself out and eat a bit nutritious food and increase her movement because that's very worrying.

I've been for a walk in the forest with toddler and dog and did the tesco shop, with him too because he's mine and I don't have a live in Nanny. Not saying I'm great, I'm in fact saying the opposite, it's just normal daily life with kids? Lazy witch

Reactions: 12
A puppet show? As if the girls would sit through something like that.
keep it simple & meet everyone in a play centre rather than having the parents house taken over
---
Where did they go yesterday?
The playground and shopping was it? Or for food?
The playground is just a standard daily thing here, wouldn't call it an outing and if she's bolloxed today after it she'd want to go and sort herself out and eat a bit nutritious food and increase her movement because that's very worrying.

I've been for a walk in the forest with toddler and dog and did the tesco shop, with him too because he's mine and I don't have a live in Nanny. Not saying I'm great, I'm in fact saying the opposite, it's just normal daily life with kids? Lazy witch
She doesn’t have to do much to be tired the next day. Plenty of families are out daily with their kids while they’re off school & they just get out & do it all again the next day with no issues.

Reactions: 2
Can’t keep her eyes open yet always manages to keep that creepy little eye open staring at the camera to make sure she’s recording 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A puppet show? As if the girls would sit through something like that.
keep it simple & meet everyone in a play centre rather than having the parents house taken over
---
@Ellegee I knew she'd be on the beg for the gurls bday 🤦

Reactions: 3
As always, it will be a cake next & balloons.
Am I right in saying it was a joint party with her nephew last year? No mention of it this year so far
Lol remember last year she let the girls maul the cake then served it to the guests 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She wanted the “cute” cake smash contint but was too cheap to buy a separate eating cake (most people just get/make something small and cheap for the smash).

Reactions: 5
She wanted the “cute” cake smash contint but was too cheap to buy a separate eating cake (most people just get/make something small and cheap for the smash).
My kids are 12 and 4 they love to smash a cake we buy a cheap one and let them off its a part tradition

But we have a different one for a cup of tea

Reactions: 1
I am just over surgery and now am killed with my back from sitting around to much while I was recovering and I still move more than she does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s really on the bed for a Voduz collab…. So they even have a kids range I’m not sure? Maybe if she washed her own greasy mop 🙄

Reactions: 7
She’s really on the bed for a Voduz collab…. So they even have a kids range I’m not sure? Maybe if she washed her own greasy mop 🙄
Can smell the desperation though my phone. Those fingers give me the ick 🤮 I’ve never seen anyone claw at a child’s hair like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what her hair actually looks like. I’ve never seen it washed. Does she gel it back after washing or something. Like what does it look like freshly washed. 🤷🏻‍♀️ why does she sleek back like that the whole time.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.