My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say the result of a life always overlooked. Both ivf and the twin pregnancy gave a lot of attention, as well as the social media page taking off at the time too, but now she’s just a mother of two and no one cares again. That brief window was probably the highlight of her life and she’ll continue trying to chase that high
That’s exactly how I was trying to phrase it. Very well put. No one cares about your kids only you and a few immediate family Memeber’s no matter what your situation is. She’s really to be pitied.

Reactions: 8
Instead of showing us the twins hair washed, I wish she would wash her own 😶🌫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s exactly how I was trying to phrase it. Very well put. No one cares about your kids only you and a few immediate family Memeber’s no matter what your situation is. She’s really to be pitied.
I did pity her for a long time until she started scamming her way through life. She could be setting a good example to her girls by working an honest, hard job, saving a deposit for her own house etc.
She'd rather live in her parents' home, worming money out of desperate people, taking up valuable creche spots for no reason.
She's a parasite.

I did pity her for a long time until she started scamming her way through life. She could be setting a good example to her girls by working an honest, hard job, saving a deposit for her own house etc.
She'd rather live in her parents' home, worming money out of desperate people, taking up valuable creche spots for no reason.
She's a parasite.
I completely agree with you. She’s not setting a very good example to those girls. That’s what I always worry about “Am I setting a good enough example to my children?” Like working hard,having a clean house,being independent and I know I am because they are even growing up the same,3 are only little people but even when I’m off work,I’d notice them trying to help around,even yesterday they were here “I’ll help you tidy Mama!” And they did🥰 I’d often be in the kitchen and I’d peep out and they’d have all their toys tidied up and they’d be there ready to go and one is barely 4,the other one is 2,the smallest is 1 and a half but still it’s something I always think about “am I setting a good example” I know I’m biased because I’m there Mammy and probably nobody gives a shite 🤣 but they make me so proud,I’d often hear from my inlaws how good the kids are and how kind they are ( some who haven’t seen them in a while) but they do like I say make me proud ❤🥰 and it makes all the work I put in worth it because I never sit down, I’m always on the go even when I’m absolutely exhausted.I have to keep going,I’ve no choice,I don’t get any help from anyone,I’m miles away from my family and my inlaws aren’t the “helping out” people and I’d never ask them either.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'd be the same-my fella is only 13 months, but it scares the hell out of me how much of a sponge he is already! I'm extremely fortunate to have very involved parents and in laws, who are just over the moon in love with him, wanting to see him grow and change. But I *never* set expectations on them, I only ask when I have to.

I know I probably shouldn’t say this but Hazel is clearing stimming in those playground videos, each time she did it Lisa cut off the video or moved onto Ayda.

Reactions: 7
I know I probably shouldn’t say this but Hazel is clearing stimming in those playground videos, each time she did it Lisa cut off the video or moved onto Ayda.
I noticed the hand flapping alright a couple of times and the camera was swiftly moved away to Ayda alright. Tbh I wouldn't know much about stimming though.

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed it before today. It could be nothing, some toddlers/young children do it & grow out of it. My friends little one used to look like she might take off & she’s a thriving teen now with no issues. But, when you put it alongside obvious speech delay, little eye contact & obvious zoning out, I’d be looking further into it. I’m not trying to be a perfect parent passing judgement, I had concerns about one of my own at the twins age & went straight to my PHN about it.

Reactions: 2
I hope Lisa has mentioned this to her PHN or gp and should Hazel have a diagnosis of any kind that Lisa respect Hazels privacy even more so and not turn it into content

Reactions: 1
I hope Lisa has mentioned this to her PHN or gp and should Hazel have a diagnosis of any kind that Lisa respect Hazels privacy even more so and not turn it into content
I imagine she’d turn it into content, she keeps nothing private as far as I can see.

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed it before today. It could be nothing, some toddlers/young children do it & grow out of it. My friends little one used to look like she might take off & she’s a thriving teen now with no issues. But, when you put it alongside obvious speech delay, little eye contact & obvious zoning out, I’d be looking further into it. I’m not trying to be a perfect parent passing judgement, I had concerns about one of my own at the twins age & went straight to my PHN about it.
Some of it too must fall on Lisa having the phone in their faces all the time. From the flash on when they were very small to now wanting them to "perform" for the camera , I wouldn't blame hazel for zoning out. And she has them in the routine of being glued to the tv from when they get up in the morning, is it 6.30am? So they probably have 2 full hours 📺 of it before they go to the creche days they are there. The PHN should be seeing them when they turn two and might refer her for speech therapy

Reactions: 1
Some of it too must fall on Lisa having the phone in their faces all the time. From the flash on when they were very small to now wanting them to "perform" for the camera , I wouldn't blame hazel for zoning out. And she has them in the routine of being glued to the tv from when they get up in the morning, is it 6.30am? So they probably have 2 full hours 📺 of it before they go to the creche days they are there. The PHN should be seeing them when they turn two and might refer her for speech therapy
Agreed, there’s a good chance it’s probably nothing but she must wonder herself. There are a lot of videos being shared with no sound now

Reactions: 3
I noticed the hand flapping alright a couple of times and the camera was swiftly moved away to Ayda alright. Tbh I wouldn't know much about stimming though.
Unfortunately I know too much about stimming and see it everyday, as my oldest has SN I was then hyper aware of everything my others did! Look I’m sure I’m wrong I mean we are only seeing very tiny snippets of the child but I just feel for her every time I see her she looks a little lost, she’s a gorgeous little girl 👧

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ok. I have to say it. I don't have kids yet (hopefully soon 😃), but who, aside from perhaps a partner, is not disturbed by a woman filming herself and making bizarre eye contact whilst trying to pretend that it's a video about the children. I actually think if I sent my partner a video like that he'd be like "Are you okay?" It is so performative and false.

• Haha
"The Eye" from the other day 🫢
Why do influencers think this is content?? Who wants to see this?!
IMG_9445.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Ah stop, two outings in one day (yesterday) and today she can “hardly keep her eyes open”…..
It’s not called balance Lisa, you honestly have a problem!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"The Eye" from the other day 🫢
Why do influencers think this is content?? Who wants to see this?!
View attachment 2374969
I'm just baffled by the motivation to record this and post it online. If and when I am lucky enough to have a baby, no way in hell would I be uploading videos to the internet. Such natural interactions also, HA!

And another one this morning. It's mind boggling. She must be so starved of attention!!

IMG_9489.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.