My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same thing re the lunchboxes but you'd be surprised what choking hazards people give their kids.

Reactions: 2
I thought the same thing re the lunchboxes but you'd be surprised what choking hazards people give their kids.
Sheā€™s one of those if called out over choking hazards would probably say sheā€™s taught her kids how to chew properly.

Reactions: 2
Why is she telling us all her calls for the day ? Making her sound so busy . I feel embarrassed for her just watching šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 7
Why is she telling us all her calls for the day ? Making her sound so busy . I feel embarrassed for her just watching šŸ™ˆ
I know it's such cringe ...anyone notice she seems to be using a wall as a background...is she trying to look professional !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lisa on the beg for a voduz collab, trying to copy Julie with Air In Rows

Reactions: 6
Those girls are like zombies watching the tv at that hour of the morning,totally zoned out. Iā€™ve a battle every morning because mine hate their hair being done,if I even rubbed their hair theyā€™d think I was on to do their hair and theyā€™d be legging it,not glued to the tv sitting there like dolls from Smyths.
Also,nobody wants to know the structure of your day,nobody is interested!
You also shouldnā€™t be talking about your ā€œcallsā€ or about the imaginary people you speak to ā€œDad would be honestā€ ā€œItā€™s very interestingā€ and you sitting there laughing about your ā€œclientsā€ and thinking ā€œItā€™s funnyā€ to your ā€œInsta famā€ like a child playing ā€œdoctors and nursesā€ or something.
How unprofessional can someone be?! You come across as a total simpleton because you are.

Reactions: 4
It's no wonder she's not working as a HCA anymore. There's not a hope she'd be physically fit enough for it.
Sure she only did like 2 shifts, came on crying in the middle of one shift that she couldnā€™t cope then never went back, Iā€™d say her colleagues were delighted could you imagine working such a demanding difficult job and having her slogging along on your team.

Reactions: 5
I'd management were delighted she packed it all in and they could offer someone else a permanent role instead of some other person having to settle for short term contracts while they were holding a position for lazy Lisa if she decided to turn up for work. I'd say her team was delighted they didn't have to listen to her droning on about the twincesses all day.

Mother of Jaysus its too early this morning for the beady eye and the fingers šŸ˜«šŸ˜«šŸ˜«
It always turns my stomach when she's running her stumpy fingers through the girls hair šŸ¤¢

Laughing at her begging for a voduz collab, ffs she goes weeks on end without washing her own hair šŸ¤¢ not that it seems to bother voduz (Burps & Drools)

Why is she so obsessed with ā€˜trimmingā€™ their hair ??šŸ™„ I was always traumatised having to get my kids 1st cut I always put it off as long as possible!!

Reactions: 7
Why is she so obsessed with ā€˜trimmingā€™ their hair ??šŸ™„ I was always traumatised having to get my kids 1st cut I always put it off as long as possible!!
She just loves the attention it brings. The fuss thatā€™s made anywhere she brings them because theyā€™re twins & the content she gets to share after. They donā€™t need hair cuts.

Reactions: 8
She just loves the attention it brings. The fuss thatā€™s made anywhere she brings them because theyā€™re twins & the content she gets to share after. They donā€™t need hair cuts.
When theyā€™re in for their trim she will probably get a perm for curls for even more attentionšŸ˜‚ I really think she went about having the twins, the ivf etc was just for attention she craved. Nothing wrong with a normal quite life but I just get the feeling she wanted to be unique

Reactions: 3
When theyā€™re in for their trim she will probably get a perm for curls for even more attentionšŸ˜‚ I really think she went about having the twins, the ivf etc was just for attention she craved. Nothing wrong with a normal quite life but I just get the feeling she wanted to be unique
Iā€™d say the result of a life always overlooked. Both ivf and the twin pregnancy gave a lot of attention, as well as the social media page taking off at the time too, but now sheā€™s just a mother of two and no one cares again. That brief window was probably the highlight of her life and sheā€™ll continue trying to chase that high

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.