My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, Ayda had a meltdown because she wasn’t dressed the same as Hazel? I know she has a few words but I don’t believe she’s at the stage that she can verbalise how she feels about her mums choice of clothes for them both.

Reactions: 10
Jaysus the pure thick head on her cos the GP surgery didn’t turn on their phone system!! 😂 I’d say she’s probably blocked 😂 she reminds me of when me and my cousin used to play ‘office’ with a new spiral notebook and pencil we got in the pound shop when we were about 8!!

• Haha
Jaysus the pure thick head on her cos the GP surgery didn’t turn on their phone system!! 😂 I’d say she’s probably blocked 😂 she reminds me of when me and my cousin used to play ‘office’ with a new spiral notebook and pencil we got in the pound shop when we were about 8!!
I don’t even attempt to ring mine as soon as they open unless it’s an absolute emergency. She loves a good moan about her GP. They probably see her number & ignore it!

Reactions: 8
Hmm, Ayda had a meltdown because she wasn’t dressed the same as Hazel? I know she has a few words but I don’t believe she’s at the stage that she can verbalise how she feels about her mums choice of clothes for them both.
I actually believe her and it would happen quite easily , I can imagine it involved her tugging at Hazels clothes and going “ no MINE” 😵💫

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't ring until the afternoon either for something like booking a smear test. Anything in the morning you know the receptionist is going to be up the walls with people ringing with sick kids etc. Lisa lives in her own tiny little mind.

Reactions: 13
I wouldn't ring until the afternoon either for something like booking a smear test. Anything in the morning you know the receptionist is going to be up the walls with people ringing with sick kids etc. Lisa lives in her own tiny little mind.
Yes this , people are so inconsiderate of reception staff

Reactions: 6
Ayyyyyyyyyda tell mommmmmmmmm what's the matter. I can hear her 👂 🙊🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All the processed stuff in those lunch boxes 🤯 Also peanut butter? Surprised that that's allowed with how dangerous nut allergies are to kids in the room. And finally, "yellow melon". That's a new one on me 😂

Imagine working in her local GP surgery and seeing this wan with her pretend job (which she invented for the sole purpose of justifying sending her kids off to crèche for the day) tut-tutting to her 30k Instagram followers saying you ‘haven’t signed on for the day yet’.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine working in her local GP surgery and seeing this wan with her pretend job (which she invented for the sole purpose of justifying sending her kids off to crèche for the day) tut-tutting to her 30k Instagram followers saying you ‘haven’t signed on for the day yet’.
Just seeing her head come through the door would be enough !!!

Reactions: 3
Sorry, for the blocked- is she sending in a packed lunch to creche? Ours feed the kids (and I should think so too given how much we pay!).
And it's a nut free place- just as well, my kid is allergic to peanuts (thankfully not anaphylactic, he just can't eat it).

Reactions: 5
Sorry, for the blocked- is she sending in a packed lunch to creche? Ours feed the kids (and I should think so too given how much we pay!).
And it's a nut free place- just as well, my kid is allergic to peanuts (thankfully not anaphylactic, he just can't eat it).
I thought all childcare facilities were nut free now. Maybe smaller places allow it if there are no known allergies in the group

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t be sending peanut butter on anything in just incase. Those melon pieces gave me anxiety when I saw them,absolute choking hazard. The cheese sticks,I’d be slicing up too.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.