My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol that’s the thing isn’t it? Lisa doesn’t have any decency!
She would begrudge the parents a holiday, how dare they leave her on her own with her two children and no help…

You know they’re away because she starts complaining about having to do stuff without another adult on hand.

She probably thinks they should get her a holiday once the come home after doing it all on her own living her single mom life.
She has another wedding coming up hasn't she? From The hen party afew wks ago where she was posting from the bus? I'm sure she'll be making the most of that , she needs the break! and will book her 2 nights anyway and maybe another spa day depending on what hotel it's on

Reactions: 2
I can imagine having an embryo left is hard to not try when you look at the two girls like one of them could have easily not been used and she would probably wonder what if forever BUT she can hardly manage two never mind three. also she isn’t set up in her own life ie a house / space of her own, a steady income. When the girls start school
I can see her now complaining everyday about the teacher , the homework etc. she might bring out a course for us on how to make packed lunches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The clinic she’s using would have a lot to answer for if they agreed to transfer the last embryo, unfortunately some of the clinics will once the money is there without regard the mothers health 🙃

Reactions: 3
She thinks she has parenting discovered and nailed now ... oh Lisa... wait until you are dealing with teens 🤣 the hormones etc.. you can't seem to manage the girls discovering their own little independence right now and they are only toddlers ... Enjoy the little ones as much as you can right now. Stop the whole shoving them off to bed so early in the evenings 🥴

Reactions: 6
She thinks she has parenting discovered and nailed now ... oh Lisa... wait until you are dealing with teens 🤣 the hormones etc.. you can't seem to manage the girls discovering their own little independence right now and they are only toddlers ... Enjoy the little ones as much as you can right now. Stop the whole shoving them off to bed so early in the evenings 🥴
It’s only going to get worse before it gets easier with the girls at this age . Wait till they start refusing there naps 🙈🙈

Has anyone ever seen her mention teething as possible causes for waking? Just see someone asking her about their 12mo waking for the last week. No mention of teething from the ‘expert’ which would always be my first thing to rule out by giving pain relief

First time addressing hazels speech, it was probably picked up quicker here than by Lisa herself

Reactions: 3
I can still picture her shovelling the half cooked looking pastry into their mouths 🤢
Surely it has to be a form of child abuse, they force feed animals before slaughter and it’s ridiculously inhumane. How can a poor babies belly take the food she was giving them, still makes me sick 😔

Reactions: 5
So she has no plans to move out. Sounds like she’s there for life now, just sitting back swigging Pipsi waiting until she inherits it.
"We all help each other out" DO YOU duck LISA!!!!! You take, take, and take some more..... im sure you pay nothing towards the bills, and your parents do more than they should with the twins! Im damn sure de mudder does every stitch of washing in that house too🙄

Reactions: 13
Lisa, you’ve made your ‘home’ in your parents house no matter how you want to word it. You should want more for your girls then to be living in your parents spare bedroom.. like it took your brother moving out just so they could get a bedroom between them?? I’d say it does work for you alright, you’re slowly taking over that house like a fungus.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.