My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And if you don't it can be stomach turning. The thought of pregnancy and childbirth is so disturbing to me (I know it's natural, just not for me!) But seeing people breast feeding overtly really makes me feel sick. Lisa does enough to make me feel sick without that bloody photo on repeat.
That’s on you then 🤣

Reactions: 4
And if you don't it can be stomach turning. The thought of pregnancy and childbirth is so disturbing to me (I know it's natural, just not for me!) But seeing people breast feeding overtly really makes me feel sick. Lisa does enough to make me feel sick without that bloody photo on repeat.
I agree about her photo but not breastfeeding in general, if you've an issue seeing someone feeding their child the most natural way they're your issues

Reactions: 11
It doesn’t turn my stomach but the huns just use it as an excuse to upload pics of themselves and garner praise. Lisa couldn’t give a tit about breastfeeding promotion. It’s just another way for Instagram narcs to make something about themselves. It’s not like they’re posting info about La Leche or Cuidiu
Edited to add: I couldn’t see Lisa being pro-BF if it interfered with the 6.30pm-7am sleep routine.

Last edited:
In fairness most of the breastfeeding week posts by insta huns are rarely posted with the intention of promoting breastfeeding, breaking stigmas or providing info and more to do with content and attention

Jeez I’d be questioning why you’ve such a strong reaction to it, if it’s all so disturbing don’t bother looking 🤣
I hate mushy peas, so if I know someone I’d eating mushy peas I just don’t look 🤣🤣
---
Dead 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think breast feeding is beautiful but I’m sorry her doing it makes me 🤢 mainly her face peering at the camera! As for the milking post🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Breastfeeding is fine but you can do it and pumping without posting a photo of yourself in your big bra and pants i think that's what is stomach turning for anyone!

Reactions: 13
Brilliantly put!! 😂 it’s the faciam expressions that crack me up too. If you can tear away your eyes from her boobs I suggest you look at the faces she pulls
She looks like a man in that photo, I don’t think it looks like her at all, her face looks so strange

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.