My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh poor Ayda face she got an awful bang. Kids will be kids my lad can be nightmare when he won’t go in the buggy and won’t hold hands

Reactions: 4
Poor Ayda, must have been an awful fall poor pet. Not going to lie no way I’d just leave two kids mess like that at the kitchen sink, she’s so little respect for her parents home it’s shocking. Her entitlement is never ending.

Also another video of Hazel speaking that she conveniently left the sound out of.. pity she wouldn’t leave the sound out of the shite ones she does drivel on in herself

Reactions: 10
I’d say she was a red faced sweaty mess today. Hazel sounds like a little explorer, somewhere like that when you’re not stuck to a schedule does it really matter if she wants to ramble around a bit with Lisa shadowing her? Let her burn off the energy & then she might go back in the stroller for a snack & a drink.
---
Also another video of Hazel speaking that she conveniently left the sound out of.. pity she wouldn’t leave the sound out of the shite ones she does drivel on in herself
I’ve yet to hear that child speak. Always puts the clips up with no sound.
The couple where she was supposedly talking had a black screen so could just as easily been Ayda

Reactions: 7
I hate to be the bearer of the newsflash for Poor Lazy Lisa,but that is what it’s like when you’ve kids! You need to have a bit of energy and go in you,not be plonked on the couch being a lazy fart! They do need to get out and go places…places like Fota Island at some stage and you’re going to have to deal with toddlers who won’t “hold your hand! Or sit in the buggy!” They’re not robots as much as you treat them like they are! Did you not think about this before you had them Lisa? I remember commenting way back when they were newborns “Oh just wait until they’re toddlers! She won’t know what hit her!” Grow up,be the parent,get on with it and stop whinging!
Also, why do you keep saying “Hazel said!” Hazels mouth wasn’t even moving and you had the sound off! You’d be better off now saying it to the phn or the gp instead of “pretending” to your Instagram fam! My god, what is wrong with you?!

I hate to be the bearer of the newsflash for Poor Lazy Lisa,but that is what it’s like when you’ve kids! You need to have a bit of energy and go in you,not be plonked on the couch being a lazy fart! They do need to get out and go places…places like Fota Island at some stage and you’re going to have to deal with toddlers who won’t “hold your hand! Or sit in the buggy!” They’re not robots as much as you treat them like they are! Did you not think about this before you had them Lisa? I remember commenting way back when they were newborns “Oh just wait until they’re toddlers! She won’t know what hit her!” Grow up,be the parent,get on with it and stop whinging!
Also, why do you keep saying “Hazel said!” Hazels mouth wasn’t even moving and you had the sound off! You’d be better off now saying it to the phn or the gp instead of “pretending” to your Instagram fam! My god, what is wrong with you?!
That's it exactly!....it was easy for her when they were babies, she could slob around on the couch 🛋 all day , they couldn't do much and she had full control
I Only keep following because I was waiting to see how she got on when they hit the "terrible twos" 🍿 when they won't be taking off themselves to go down to bed , and they'll stop the day naps....just to see how she actually manages!
My eldest 2 turned 3yrs & 5yrs both at start of June.....I'd take them any day for bedtime and getting to sleep at 2yrs+4yrs 🥴
I always said if she was serious about doing her dopey sleepy Course she should have waited until the girls were 4/5yrs and actually have abit of experience.

Reactions: 1
That's it exactly!....it was easy for her when they were babies, she could slob around on the couch 🛋 all day , they couldn't do much and she had full control
I Only keep following because I was waiting to see how she got on when they hit the "terrible twos" 🍿 when they won't be taking off themselves to go down to bed , and they'll stop the day naps....just to see how she actually manages!
My eldest 2 turned 3yrs & 5yrs both at start of June.....I'd take them any day for bedtime and getting to sleep at 2yrs+4yrs 🥴
I always said if she was serious about doing her dopey sleepy Course she should have waited until the girls were 4/5yrs and actually have abit of experience.
I’ve a 4yr old,2yr old and 1 and half yr old 😅 I’ve no choice but to take them out on my own because my husband and I work opposite shifts for childcare reasons,so we’re never both off at the same time. Off I go with them every day to different places and playgrounds because I’d be hearing every second “Mammy,are we going out!” “Mammy are we going in the car?” “Mammy are we going to a playground?” “Are we going for a walk?” I’ve no family nearby,I do everything here,the usual every day stuff like the housework,cooking,cleaning,the kids. I never sit down or get to sit down. I might get cranky with our lazy Lisa a lot of the time but she really needs to grow up,she’s unbelievably lazy and she needs stop relying on her parents,they’re not her parents kids,they are hers and she chose to have them. The more she goes out with them on her own,the more she’ll get used to it and stop burning a hole in her parents sofa every day with her liptop and her micky mouse sleepy snoozy snooze scam merchant dangerous codswallop that she insists on doing. She doesn’t know how good she has it,if she had a proper job and the kids on her own with no parents to call from the other room,feck knows what she’d be like,I dread to think!

Reactions: 2
She’s obviously conscious about Hazel when she keeps making reference to what she was ‘saying’ in her videos!! Like I don’t watch her silent videos thinking I wonder what she was saying or why was she moving her hands in a certain way!! I’d say the trip out today got off on the wrong foot with her not waking up on time and rushing to her class, the twins probably fed off her stress, but also toddlers are bleeping unapologetic for their carry on and you just have to ride with it for a while 😂 if I was them and had to listen to her stupid voice ‘come on Haaazzzzellll’ I’d bleeping run amuck too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve a 4yr old,2yr old and 1 and half yr old 😅 I’ve no choice but to take them out on my own because my husband and I work opposite shifts for childcare reasons,so we’re never both off at the same time. Off I go with them every day to different places and playgrounds because I’d be hearing every second “Mammy,are we going out!” “Mammy are we going in the car?” “Mammy are we going to a playground?” “Are we going for a walk?” I’ve no family nearby,I do everything here,the usual every day stuff like the housework,cooking,cleaning,the kids. I never sit down or get to sit down. I might get cranky with our lazy Lisa a lot of the time but she really needs to grow up,she’s unbelievably lazy and she needs stop relying on her parents,they’re not her parents kids,they are hers and she chose to have them. The more she goes out with them on her own,the more she’ll get used to it and stop burning a hole in her parents sofa every day with her liptop and her micky mouse sleepy snoozy snooze scam merchant dangerous codswallop that she insists on doing. She doesn’t know how good she has it,if she had a proper job and the kids on her own with no parents to call from the other room,feck knows what she’d be like,I dread to think!
Absolutely 🙌! My husband is a dairy farmer so its completely solo trips out with them every time too, I've a 6month old aswel (3 energetic boys) my parents and sisters are 2+1/2 hrs drive away and parents in law are both deceased before we had children. So it's genuinely solo, But that was the choice we made, a tough few yrs of sacrifices and mainly solo parenting but that's what we wanted .. 3 children was the ideal number and very lucky to have them 🙏So when I see this lazy one huffing and puffing nearly crying when things don't go her way......she chose this too but she keeps forgetting this!! This was all her choice aswel. So this feel sorry for me sh!t ...just makes me 😡
She spent 12k to have 2 babies'....all she does is give out you can just tell she's a complete moaner and complainer a person who drains the energy right out of the room
we had a rough day out yesterday, took them to the museum and the playground, the older 2 just like to fight all the time........and I must admit sometimes when they are wrestling each other on the floor and the 3 yr old starts howling like a banshee I do walk a little bit on with the baby and pretend they aren't with me 🙈😂 and that just works they behave then. But it doesn't put Me off currently potty training the 3 yr old but just have a spare set of clothes packed for the just in case but we'll head to the local library this morning for the free storytime and sensory play afterwards....which will go perfectly 🥴 and get food shopping after 🛒

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think if the roles were reversed and Hazel was well along with her words, chatty and social and it was Ayda that was slower on speech, more withdrawn etc.. she would have had no problem showing it because Hazel is the favourite? She’d no issue painting Ayda in some negative way from the minute she was born but when Hazel is struggling all of a sudden it’s silence

Reactions: 3
It’s quite amusing to watch. All her cockiness with being able to “train” them to sleep she’s absolutely no control over them outside of her sitting room. Speaks volumes of her abilities if you ask me! Those poor pets go mad once out n public as they hardly ever are ! They’ve spent most of their almost two years locked into a black room, anyone looking at her for advice should note this too

Reactions: 12
I've 2 kids my eldest is on the spectrum although he's nearly 13 now he's always been hard work, but I've always imbraced it, yea some days a shite show litterly bit others are so rewarding, my youngest is nearly 4 and is like putty he will anything he's told, but I've travelled out of the country with both of my kids! I don't let anything generally stop me, I love to travel and I want the kids to experience the world, although I'm not gonna lie sometimes I'm thinking what the he'll am getting myself into!!!🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The girls have done more housework today than Lisa has since she moved home

• Haha
The girls have done more housework today than Lisa has since she moved home
Showing off her parents underwear. I’m sure they’ll love that. I love how she calls it Nanas washing when the top she was fixing is her own. Easy to see who does all the laundry in that house 🙄

Reactions: 8
What does she mean ‘I’d say something if she fell off a jungle gym’, as in she’d complain to Fota?
I think she meant she’d understand the fall if it had been from climbing but instead she tripped over her own feet

Reactions: 8
Gosh her hairline is very bad in her garden stories today. I wonder is it traction alopecia from having her hair pulled so tight.
i suffer with stress related hair loss so I’m very careful how I tie my hair up, it’s usually a loose plait or low pony so there’s no pulling

Reactions: 5
Gosh her hairline is very bad in her garden stories today. I wonder is it traction alopecia from having her hair pulled so tight.
i suffer with stress related hair loss so I’m very careful how I tie my hair up, it’s usually a loose plait or low pony so there’s no pulling
I imagine her lack of any scalp hygiene and poor diet with zero nutrients wouldn’t exactly contribute to a healthy bush of hair 🤢

Reactions: 4
Nothing like showing your Da's socks and jocks on the washing line before you start the business chats 🤣🤣
This one has shown time and time again that she can't control her own kids outside of the sitting room yet asks people to pay her for sleep control, I'd love to know if anyone is actually using her and not Pippas fake reviews.

Reactions: 6
Nothing like showing your Da's socks and jocks on the washing line before you start the business chats 🤣🤣
This one has shown time and time again that she can't control her own kids outside of the sitting room yet asks people to pay her for sleep control, I'd love to know if anyone is actually using her and not Pippas fake reviews.
The girls completely ignore her & always have

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.