My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Sataday, it's Sataday isn't it, yeah it's Sataday!! Yes Lisa, it is SATURDAY!!!

Reactions: 3
I was too quick to breathe a sigh of relief when Lisa mentioned being happy with the two girls etc but reading it again the ‘..anytime soon’ bit does make me doubt it. Two kids are defo Lisa’s max for what she can mentally deal with as well as given she is still living at home and is unemployed.

Reactions: 6
I was too quick to breathe a sigh of relief when Lisa mentioned being happy with the two girls etc but reading it again the ‘..anytime soon’ bit does make me doubt it. Two kids are defo Lisa’s max for what she can mentally deal with as well as given she is still living at home and is unemployed.
She can’t even cope with what she has, even as they get older they will still need her & she will really struggle to juggle both of their needs & a baby. Her parents do more than enough as it is so it wouldn’t be fair to expect any more of them. I’m assuming if they’re doing work on the house to accommodate Lisa & the girls that she’s decided she will be there either long term or permanently. What would happen if she had a boy? There isn’t enough rooms in the house if that happened

She can’t even cope with what she has, even as they get older they will still need her & she will really struggle to juggle both of their needs & a baby. Her parents do more than enough as it is so it wouldn’t be fair to expect any more of them. I’m assuming if they’re doing work on the house to accommodate Lisa & the girls that she’s decided she will be there either long term or permanently. What would happen if she had a boy? There isn’t enough rooms in the house if that happened
Problem is Lisa would happily expect them to do more. I do think Lisa will never move from there, she’s not the usual living at home simply because they’re looking for a council house types because she’d be happy to live in a barn once her parents are there to parent the girls.

Is it even a point of speculation 🤷‍♀️

I doubt in her current ohysical health that a clinic would be keen to transfer.
If they did transfer, I'd have reasonable doubt that transfer would be successful.
She's incredibly unfit.

does anybody remember her staying something about the eggs she still has frozen saying something cryptic like “some day baby “ or am i thinking of someone else ?i was almost certain it was her

Reactions: 2
does anybody remember her staying something about the eggs she still has frozen saying something cryptic like “some day baby “ or am i thinking of someone else ?i was almost certain it was her
No you’re right she did say something like that or hold on another bit.. something that insinuated she’ll be going to

No you’re right she did say something like that or hold on another bit.. something that insinuated she’ll be going to
She seems to have been doing a bit of looking after them by herself for a change the last few weeks (Clonakilty, Fota not a lot I know, but for Lisa it's a lot) - she might have changed her tune as a result!

I'd say the mudder has pulled back for fear of our Lisa defrosting her 3rd little one .. letting her parent solo for a change.. juno

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd say the mudder has pulled back for fear of our Lisa defrosting her 3rd little one .. letting her parent solo for a change.. juno
I wonder did some friends or family have a word. It must be awful to walk into a house with a 30something child sprawled on the couch while the girls run riot. Maybe her own sister told her a few home truths. Don’t hear much of her these days. No mention of days out with the cousins over the summer, even if she’s not allowed share photos, mentioning a day out with them would be more interesting than multiple stories about emptying a chest of drawers.

Reactions: 9
Parents might be on a well deserved holiday? If Lisa had any decency she’d pay for them to go on a nice holiday. She owes them big time, a grown adult who chose to have two babies solo, her parents have reared their own children years ago and are now forced to endure their grandkids. I’m sure they love all their grandchildren to bits but to have the twins 100% of the time is a bit much, along with Lisa sprawled on the couch or the sun lounger 24/7. Their house isn’t their own. She’s now about her so called home improvements. Maybe she’s trying to slowly force the parents out of their own house

M

It looks like she needs to complete an advancement course in the first year to be listed anywhere. There’s also annual refresher courses involving additional fees will need to be completed.
I think there’s probably a reason she’s not sharing her website anymore, She possibly hasn’t continued with the training but has gained enough info to be able to speak confidently on her stories.
Who would use that place when they can't spell properly. In one of the screenshots the word "through" is written as "thru".

Surely that is a red flag, it is for me anyway.

Parents might be on a well deserved holiday? If Lisa had any decency she’d pay for them to go on a nice holiday. She owes them big time, a grown adult who chose to have two babies solo, her parents have reared their own children years ago and are now forced to endure their grandkids. I’m sure they love all their grandchildren to bits but to have the twins 100% of the time is a bit much, along with Lisa sprawled on the couch or the sun lounger 24/7. Their house isn’t their own. She’s now about her so called home improvements. Maybe she’s trying to slowly force the parents out of their own house
Lol that’s the thing isn’t it? Lisa doesn’t have any decency!
She would begrudge the parents a holiday, how dare they leave her on her own with her two children and no help…

You know they’re away because she starts complaining about having to do stuff without another adult on hand.

She probably thinks they should get her a holiday once the come home after doing it all on her own living her single mom life.

How in gods name did this one ever get a following… The passive aggressiveness in that story about keeping the baby stuff is off the charts. She was suffering with her mental health and unhappy with her life so choose to have those twins to fill a void in her life without thinking it through and getting suitable advice and therapy, she got addicted to the bit of attention she got online so said she would become an online boss woman which let’s face it was never going to work and now she’s been left with a hard smack of reality of her life going forward so is a pissy, moping slob of a rhinoceros stomping around her parents house… what a joke

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.