My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has no plans to move out. Sounds like she’s there for life now, just sitting back swigging Pipsi waiting until she inherits it.
Picturing the angry red head on her answering that, furiously typing with her stumpy fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"We all help each other out" DO YOU duck LISA!!!!! You take, take, and take some more..... im sure you pay nothing towards the bills, and your parents do more than they should with the twins! Im damn sure de mudder does every stitch of washing in that house too🙄
Well she did say “Nana won’t be happy with ye going at her washing!” When the twins were trying to pull the clothes off the clothes line which means good old “nana” does that lazy farts washing and everything I reckon. Lisa just plonked on the couch looking at her!
She sounded fierce nervous when she was rabbiting on about those books and Hazel.

Reactions: 10
I do it’s actually my favourite drink 🙈 shall I see myself out?? 😂
Same, I do be sweating like Lisa in shapewear when the anti pipsi talk starts, it’s the quantity that Lisa drinks that needs to be studied 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In fairness diet pepsi/pepsi max tastes a lot more like cola these days. Diet coke and Coke zero taste so watery.

Reactions: 2
I just noticed she has deleted some content from her weaning reels. The force feeding pastry ones are gone & there were other stories with her handing them things they weren’t ready for aswell as clips with Hazel not even able to lift her arms to pick up her own food, it’s all gone now.
I wonder has she done a clean out of everything she can possibly charge people for instead.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The picture has appeared again 🫣🫣🫣
The minute she gets asked about breastfeeding she must do a little dance! She feels the need to re surface them vile pictures!! Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it, but jesus, there is something about them pictures that turn my stomach🤢

• Haha
I just noticed she has deleted some content from her weaning reels. The force feeding pastry ones are gone & there were other stories with her handing them things they weren’t ready for aswell as clips with Hazel not even able to lift her arms to pick up her own food, it’s all gone now.
I wonder has she done a clean out of everything she can possibly charge people for instead.
She doesn’t have to worry! I still have those videos saved! She only deleted them because she knew full well or knows now how wrong and disgusting that was. She deleted them to save her “mother of the year” pretend “expert” “reputation”

And please for the love of god Lisa,put those pumping pics away. Everyone has seen them more than enough times! It just gives me a slight uneasy tummy when I see those pics now that I realise how dirty and unhygienic she is.
---
The minute she gets asked about breastfeeding she must do a little dance! She feels the need to re surface them vile pictures!! Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it, but jesus, there is something about them pictures that turn my stomach🤢
I’m all for it too but I agree,I felt a bit sick there 🤢

Not the daisy the cow picture again, those pictures would turn you

• Haha
Why does breastfeeding amaze her so much.. breast or bottle feed your baby and shut up about it no one else cares

Ah world breastfeeding week upon us again. All the huns will have pics of their baps out in the name of self breastfeeding promotion. Brace yourselves!

Reactions: 9
Ah world breastfeeding week upon us again. All the huns will have pics of their baps out in the name of self breastfeeding promotion. Brace yourselves!
Ah what about it , it’s nice to see if you chose to do it yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah what about it , it’s nice to see if you chose to do it yourself
And if you don't it can be stomach turning. The thought of pregnancy and childbirth is so disturbing to me (I know it's natural, just not for me!) But seeing people breast feeding overtly really makes me feel sick. Lisa does enough to make me feel sick without that bloody photo on repeat.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.