My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Lisa us mixing up qualification with piece of paper saying you didn't an unregulated online course

Reactions: 12
She could at least post a pic of the actual ‘cert’ instead of a picture taken from her computer screen. She’s tapped, really

Reactions: 8
Lisa

As you are reading here can you show us a cert that says you are qualified within an Irish/UK organisation? SLS licensing is relevant to the US.
You can buy a gun in the US but it doesnt mean you can use it here.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she hasn’t even bothered printing her certs after all this tome

Reactions: 5
Even if her Mickey Mouse certs were real, it still doesn't qualify her to hold these zooms and recommend baby products (especially the ones she recommends) to mothers with newborn vulnerable babies

Reactions: 10
She’s moved the zoom calls to next week, there must be very little interest. I wonder if she regrets giving up her full-time job now? She was really relying on her Insta following to book sleep coach packages, she seems to be a bit desperate now for clients

If you were anyway proud of them you’d spend the €2/3 to get them printed and €4/5 on a cheap frame 😅 at least for genuine accomplishments 😅
Exactly. Sharing photos of a computer screen just screams lazy & unprofessional
---
Nearly 2 years a mother & still sharing bump pics. Nobody cares

Reactions: 6
Patiently waiting on her week in Center Parcs & trip abroad that she boasted about !
All around the time she finished the ‘made up course sleep course & was telling followers ‘you better make it worth my while’ 😂😂😂
Gone from €300 a course to €20 zooms for cash ffs 🤦‍♀️

She could at least post a pic of the actual ‘cert’ instead of a picture taken from her computer screen. She’s tapped, really
I'd say she's bulling that de mudder didn't frame her qualification and hang it on de sitting room wall ... juno .. 🥤🤭👩‍🎓

• Haha
Lisa doesn’t even hide she reads her anymore. This is an unregulated business that sets out to pray on new vulnerable sleep deprived babies. Ironically Lisa was scammed herself, wasn’t that course a few grand? I’d rather use my money as toilet roll.

Qualification may as well say she’s a fully qualified mad bastard/full time mammy <3 from the school of hard knocks

No idea why she didn't just pretend she did the bullshit 'course' and save herself €6k. Would have been all the same anyway. I could set up tomorrow and do the same thing but I have morals.

Reactions: 9
Exactly. Sharing photos of a computer screen just screams lazy & unprofessional
---
Nearly 2 years a mother & still sharing bump pics. Nobody cares
I said it before and I’ll say it again,she is a pure simpleton. Those certificates🤦🏻‍♀️ pull the other one Lisa for gods sake. This is actually scary,out to take parents money and tell them god only knows what ( it’s not correct advise anyway, that’s for sure) Lisa,please stop,you cannot give advice on 0-5 month old babies! You shouldn’t even be giving advise on older children either for that matter or giving tip and tricks and recommending dangerous products.

Last edited:
I’ll ask again and maybe we will get an answer to this but why is she not listed by the course provider as one of their “therapists” in Ireland?

Reactions: 6
I’ll ask again and maybe we will get an answer to this but why is she not listed by the course provider as one of their “therapists” in Ireland?
I think it’s because she satisfied the basic requirements as stated on the cert so I’m assuming there’s different levels of sleep coach’s just like Scientology

Reactions: 2
M
It looks like she needs to complete an advancement course in the first year to be listed anywhere. There’s also annual refresher courses involving additional fees will need to be completed.
I think there’s probably a reason she’s not sharing her website anymore, She possibly hasn’t continued with the training but has gained enough info to be able to speak confidently on her stories.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Christ almighty that trip to FOTA sounds like a nightmare. Did anyone spot them going wild? She’s really not fit or healthy enough to keep
Up the twins. From when my youngest turned 1 he point blank refused to sit in the buggy. They’ll be we leave the house again. Poor kids. She needs to join a gym in Charleville and sort herself out as a priority

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.