My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is she doesn't need qualifications because it's all her own opinion.
It's so dangerous. A newborn, like imagine some poor parent who buys in to this crap, thinking they're doing good, but this yoke has no clue about what issues that newborn potentially may have, that may or may not cause sleep disturbance. A newborn generally sleeps a lot anyway, imagine someone thinking they're doing wrong if theirs doesn't, cos sleepy Lisa wants hers to sleep 23 hours a day 😩🤬

I hope she discloses that she is by no means a professional nor does she have any relevant degrees in regards to children or their health and well-being. It’s bordering on sick

Reactions: 4
How is this even allowed to happen? It’s so dangerous this charlatan is allowed to do this and charge. There’s a difference in sharing a tip on insta you think is handy but a zoom!? Crazy. Next she’ll be training as a doula

Reactions: 7
Lids, I have given birth to a child and kept it alive for almost two years and they sleep almost through the night.
I'm clearly an expert in the field so if you want my tips and tricks I'll be hosting a zoom on the 12th of never for €30. Cuz jino the price of pipsi has gone up 🙈

Reactions: 6
Lids, I have given birth to a child and kept it alive for almost two years and they sleep almost through the night.
I'm clearly an expert in the field so if you want my tips and tricks I'll be hosting a zoom on the 12th of never for €30. Cuz jino the price of pipsi has gone up 🙈
I’d rather give you the money 🤣 only to be spent on pipsi of course 🙃

Reactions: 1
The people paying her €20 are worse, she’s barely literate, what are they expecting to learn? Imagine charging for tips & tricks of parenting? Newsflash Lisa, there’s been billion of parents before you 😂

I genuinely think there needs to be a movement started to bring in some serious regulation around these assholes who call themselves sleep consultants. Not sure who would even head it but as it’s a child welfare issue due to horrendously outdated advice maybe Tusla?
there has to be accountability at this stage. She shouldn’t be let away with charging people for generic ráméish that she got off some Mumbo jumbo “course”.
It actually enrages me that she has the audacity to advice parents, the same one who doesn’t do a tap herself and has no interest in the safety of these girls as is clear by her over sharing online, broken gates onto a busy road, stuffed with greasy food at 5 months, dark rooms and even using feeding contraptions that are illegal. She is dangerous and if people are stupid enough to part with their money then more fool them.
I do believe when parents are desperate they’ll try anything but that’s a bigger problem with the general health/ support system not normalising infant sleep.
rant over sorry for the long post!

Reactions: 12
This zoom thing frightens me,especially this 0-5 months. Parents who are desperate signing up to listen to this one and feck knows what she’s going to tell them,especially the products she recommends! Most of the products she has recommended back then are highly dangerous,milky mates and didn’t she promote some death trap bedding for cots too at one point? I hope to god,they don’t listen to her.

Reactions: 9
How is this even allowed to happen? It’s so dangerous this charlatan is allowed to do this and charge. There’s a difference in sharing a tip on insta you think is handy but a zoom!? Crazy. Next she’ll be training as a doula
Excuse you, she doesn’t need to train, she already knows what to do sure she has two bibbies tank you vury much💅

😂 getting Hazel up to say good morning!! That went well Lisa!! She wouldn’t even help the poor child up onto her lap 🙄 whatever happened to one to one Thursday??

Reactions: 2
😂 getting Hazel up to say good morning!! That went well Lisa!! She wouldn’t even help the poor child up onto her lap 🙄 whatever happened to one to one Thursday??
That was the plan maybe later on in the day she drop one to creche as she be paying for today

The eyes darting around,she’s a pure simpleton. Oh and that’s Ayda,not Hazel.

It's so dangerous. A newborn, like imagine some poor parent who buys in to this crap, thinking they're doing good, but this yoke has no clue about what issues that newborn potentially may have, that may or may not cause sleep disturbance. A newborn generally sleeps a lot anyway, imagine someone thinking they're doing wrong if theirs doesn't, cos sleepy Lisa wants hers to sleep 23 hours a day 😩🤬
And not to forget after months of stating that the Gurls were sleeping straight 12hrs+ a night. With her smug head coming across as some sort of sleep whisperer , She finally let slip that hazel was waking afew times every night, so she whipped her off somewhere because she said she must have allergies 🥴
She's a fraud!

Good God, what makes her think she's in any way qualified to give newborn advice? She doesn't live in any sort of typical setting, she has the two little girls absolutely dragged up (not even bothering to change their morning nappies!!).

I'd sooner take parenting advice from Rose West tbh.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.