My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t compare any two kids even twins , people always seem to be out to find something up with kids who are online

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry now but not even a week ago she said she wouldn’t bring the twins swimming on her own!! Now we are getting a blow by blow account about how she did it?? and 2 HOURS in the water?? Give me a break 🙄 then she had one of them run off while she was shamuing into out of the big pool!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually believe her this time, no sign of her mother anywhere and she had dinner with her old acquaintance so fair play to her this time. Maybe it'll give her the confidence to keep this up. The twins look delighted with life.

I’m sorry now but not even a week ago she said she wouldn’t bring the twins swimming on her own!! Now we are getting a blow by blow account about how she did it?? and 2 HOURS in the water?? Give me a break 🙄 then she had one of them run off while she was shamuing into out of the big pool!!
"I kept a tight hold of each of their hands".. No tit sherlock 🙄what else would you do with 2 tiddlers next to a pool 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've reported her post, ffs, newborn routine and how to feed twins on your own.. ya, the dangerous feeding contraptions is it? How did people ever manage before these ones, with their couple of months experience now know it alls :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
I've reported her post, ffs, newborn routine and how to feed twins on your own.. ya, the dangerous feeding contraptions is it? How did people ever manage before these ones, with their couple of months experience now know it alls :rolleyes:
She’s going private (zoom) to promote dangerous feeding without any backlash. She mentions sharing tips from her own personal experience despite many pointing out multiple times how dangerous it all is

Reactions: 11
Those milky mates/any propped feeding aids have been made illegal in Ireland since she had the twins, she’d be mental to promote those! 😮

Reactions: 14
Those milky mates/any propped feeding aids have been made illegal in Ireland since she had the twins, she’d be mental to promote those! 😮
I had never heard of them before her . Where they popular or do you you think her promoting them sparked a conversation on making them illegal?

Reactions: 1
She’s going private (zoom) to promote dangerous feeding without any backlash. She mentions sharing tips from her own personal experience despite many pointing out multiple times how dangerous it all is
Someone should tell Dr. Niamh about her, she originally tweeted indirectly about Lisa using milky mates!

Reactions: 5
She’s a sly cow charging to tell people her awful at best and dangerous at worst advice. People paying to be told to waterboard their babies in a hyped up travel pillow. I hope people have more sense

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but who on earth is paying good money for her advice on any parenting topic, sleep issues or her military routines.

Reactions: 8
She is no way qualified to be charging people for advice on newborn care!

Reactions: 10
Ah this needs to stop ✋ she is not qualified to give advice to people on this . All she cares about is filling her pocket. Who are these people who cannot see that ????

I’m thinking of doing a bit of investigating into what exactly she says in this zoom! What are these tips and tricks and products she’ll recommend? I’d like to know exactly what those are! I’m guessing one product will be the illegal milky mate!

Reactions: 6
She is no way qualified but is also charging people for her personal recommendations!
---
Can someone ask on her page to show her qualifications for working with newborns for transparency.
I woulf but I'm blocked

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.