My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely hate to admit this because I’m definitely no Lisa 🤣 but I was away Friday for the weekend with 3 toddlers and I took their toddler forks,spoons,etc with me,mainly for the 1yr old but they would have been fighting over those so I took them all with me to avoid any arguments over cutlery.
I'm the same, toddlers own cutlery comes with us in their bag. We have a set at home and a set in their bag.

Reactions: 1
She seems to be on her own with the girls which I’m delighted to see. I’m sure she was up the walls with nerves but it’s important she breaks away from being so dependent on her Mum.

Reactions: 6
Own up, you were on the zoom with her 🤣😂😂
Yes it was me 🤪😂😂 and juno now I got loads of tips and tricks from the session and it’s a miracle,they’re all in bed by 6pm on the dot and not a second passed it and I’m on the couch with the tv up full blast and a bitta pipsi here and there and not a sound do I hear! Juno they’re probably screaming and all but that’s to be expected she said,don’t mind the screams outta them now she said,it’s “mom’s time”
Now,I said I’d pass the tips over to ye🤪
As for her holiday,I still think mudder is there. If she was there on her own she’d be making sure we all know about it when they’re out and about,unless they’re not out and about and stuck in that hotel room all day,only getting out for breakfast and her supermac’s

• Haha
I have to
I absolutely hate to admit this because I’m definitely no Lisa 🤣 but I was away Friday for the weekend with 3 toddlers and I took their toddler forks,spoons,etc with me,mainly for the 1yr old but they would have been fighting over those so I took them all with me to avoid any arguments over cutlery.
[/QUOTE

I have toddler spoon and fork in my changing bag.... but I'm no Lisa's in my defence

Reactions: 1
Her sitting up on the bed with the little short legs spread open makes me 🤢 reminds me of the famous picture she put up when she was milking herself like a cow (no hate for breast feeding or pumping but we didn’t need to see that)

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That hotel has a playground attached and a pool so possible to stay there all day if required but hopefully she gets out and sees clonakilty. Actually just remembered the model railway village. She'd have to go to that. No Supermacs or Mc Donald's though.

She seems to be on her own with the girls which I’m delighted to see. I’m sure she was up the walls with nerves but it’s important she breaks away from being so dependent on her Mum.
Alone with beer and crisps in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"Don't ever be afraid to go away on your own ".

Once you have done it Lisa!

Reactions: 9
Christ Lisa goes away with her own kids once and she thinks she’s mother of the year, telling us all not to be afraid when she’s only barely able to go to dunnes with them both every other day of the year. Also it’s evident she’s reading here, another muted video of Hazel and I presume her telling us that she’s doing the choo choo is because she’s seen a previous poster mentioning hand flapping, I wouldn’t have even noticed.

Reactions: 11
Muted videos again for one or two reasons or both!
1-Because there were comments made about Hazel and her speech.
2-Mudder is there and she was afraid incase we heard her in the background ( I don’t care what she said there on her Instagram,the more you highlight something and go into long winded details-you’re more than likely telling porky pies and I still think her mudder is there with her,I just don’t believe she’s there on her own with her own children!)
3-A combination of both of those reasons!

Reactions: 4
Muted videos again for one or two reasons or both!
1-Because there were comments made about Hazel and her speech.
2-Mudder is there and she was afraid incase we heard her in the background ( I don’t care what she said there on her Instagram,the more you highlight something and go into long winded details-you’re more than likely telling porky pies and I still think her mudder is there with her,I just don’t believe she’s there on her own with her own children!)
3-A combination of both of those reasons!
It’s definitely a speech thing. Notice when there was sound on today the camera was only focused on Ayda. Looking at them watching the trains even with no sound you can see how animated one child is in comparison to the other. I imagine there’s a very obvious difference now that she’s very aware of so she’s muting it to avoid comments. I hope she has reached out to her doctor or PHN for advice behind the scenes.

Reactions: 7
She is definitely not there on her own, I'd bet a slab of pipppsi cans on it that muddder is there , who is she trying to fool 🤣🤣

She is definitely not there on her own, I'd bet a slab of pipppsi cans on it that muddder is there , who is she trying to fool 🤣🤣
I think she is alone and we’ll be hearing about it for months.
It’s a huge challenge because she usually has help.
this is such a fun age, I really hope now that she has done this that she starts doing a lot more with them.

Reactions: 5
It’s definitely a speech thing. Notice when there was sound on today the camera was only focused on Ayda. Looking at them watching the trains even with no sound you can see how animated one child is in comparison to the other. I imagine there’s a very obvious difference now that she’s very aware of so she’s muting it to avoid comments. I hope she has reached out to her doctor or PHN for advice behind the scenes.
It is definitely noticeable,even with no sound. There’s very very little eye contact too ( which I’d be concerned about by now)doesn’t look like she’s talking very much at all in those videos either. I have to agree,you can clearly see a difference compared to Ayda. I feel exactly the same as you,I’m hoping she has reached out to the gp or phn.
---
I think she is alone and we’ll be hearing about it for months.
It’s a huge challenge because she usually has help.
this is such a fun age, I really hope now that she has done this that she starts doing a lot more with them.
I just have this feeling mudder is with her. She is after making a big deal out of saying she’s there on her own,going into all that detail,it screams “I can’t handle being on my own and mother is here! I won’t be telling ye mother is here because I want to look like I’m capable and I also want to look like mother of the year and preach to the lot of ye because I love preaching and rabbiting on about pure nonsense and anything to make myself look all high and mighty and important!” She can’t handle being on her own with the twins and I just don’t believe for one second she’s there without help from mother or someone!

Last edited:
It was obvious to me the way she had the high chairs at the table last night there was someone else sitting opposite her so my bets are also on the mother being there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.