My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help anyone making noise in the corridor she be gone mental . I can just see it now innocent kids running around on way back to their rooms and her barging out into the hall to shush them like a bull on a china shop. Them poor twins won't see outside the house for another two years

Reactions: 5
God help anyone making noise in the corridor she be gone mental . I can just see it now innocent kids running around on way back to their rooms and her barging out into the hall to shush them like a bull on a china shop. Them poor twins won't see outside the house for another two years
I’ve found that hotel very noisy the couple of times we’ve stayed. It didn’t bother me too much but if she got the girls down to bed at their usual early time she’ll be going mad at every sound.

Reactions: 2
Is Havel going to sleep between her legs
---
Anytime she sits like that with her legs akimbo she just reminds me of a cartoon character. Can somebody please tell me is her ma there in the hotel room too? (Afraid to breathe probably or go to the loo)

Reactions: 3
I’ve found that hotel very noisy the couple of times we’ve stayed. It didn’t bother me too much but if she got the girls down to bed at their usual early time she’ll be going mad at every sound.
Don't you know well them children were put to bed at the same time as every night no chance of her breaking that for their so called holiday

I doubt very much she’s there on her own with the girls! There isn’t a chance she is. I’d bet my house ( a very small one!) on it that mudder is there with her. The woman isn’t even capable of taking both of them to Dunnes with her on her own! I’m sure those girls would have preferred to go somewhere else besides a hotel room on their holidays,they’ll be stuck in that room for most of the day for their all important naps as well as the night,they’ll get out for an hour and that’s all,shipped back to the hotel with their happy meals to stuff them up and off to sleep again. Sleep,white noise machine even on hols and her stuffing her face with tayto and whatever else while she’s stuck to the bed instead of the couch…wow some holiday for them,how exciting! 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
There’s another double bed in that room, not entirely convinced mudder isn’t there. I also cannot express how much that photo is inappropriate to share to thousands of strangers, no one wants to think anyone would see that picture in any other way than a kid panned out asleep but the fact is there are absolute sickos out there and you’re literally handing them pictures of your kid

Reactions: 13

Mrs TRUNCHBELL is on tour!!!

Lisa’s top tips for spending a night away from home- bring everything from home with you: sheets, cutlery and most importantly white noise machine.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lisa is not that ‘I say I love you 17 times a day kinda mom’, I mean apart from you’d simply know she’s not, given how long it takes her to hmm and umm out a sentence alongside the girls brief windows of being awake.. it physically wouldn’t be possible

Reactions: 5
The only words she utters to those girls over and over more than 17 times a day are .. Ayyyyyydaaaaaaa ..... Haaaaaaaazzzzzeeeeelllll...... give ta mommmmmmmmmnmmm

• Haha
The cutlery! Never in a my years bringing 6 kids away did I bring cutlery for them. She is a lunatic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hazel as usual zombie like staring at the tv, the same tv Lisa tells us they never watch 🤣

The cutlery! Never in a my years bringing 6 kids away did I bring cutlery for them. She is a lunatic
I absolutely hate to admit this because I’m definitely no Lisa 🤣 but I was away Friday for the weekend with 3 toddlers and I took their toddler forks,spoons,etc with me,mainly for the 1yr old but they would have been fighting over those so I took them all with me to avoid any arguments over cutlery.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I absolutely hate to admit this because I’m definitely no Lisa 🤣 but I was away Friday for the weekend with 3 toddlers and I took their toddler forks,spoons,etc with me,mainly for the 1yr old but they would have been fighting over those so I took them all with me to avoid any arguments over cutlery.
Own up, you were on the zoom with her 🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.