My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she not have put a bit of effort in and put a pic up of them in clean clothes?! I’ll say it again…she’s a dirty smelly article who sees nothing wrong with showing the Instagram world a picture of her children in stained dirty clothes,if she thinks that’s fine,I dread to think how dirty they are through no fault of their own in real life.
I didn’t sign up for the zoom because guess what? Guess where I was lazy Lisa? And I know you’ll have to sit down again with another bottle of Pepsi to shorten the fright and disgust you’ll get from this one…I was out in a forest with 3 children still exploring at that time,they were running after squirrels ,we saw sheep,had a picnic before that and the whole lot because it was a fine summers day and evening,we were having a great time,we got home later than usual and they weren’t thrown into their beds at 6pm on a glorious evening! They went off to bed delighted when we got home.

Reactions: 9
I notice how she’s off already dropping in the fact they are 2 a few months!! Incase any company wants to send anything!! 😂

Reactions: 8
Could she not have put a bit of effort in and put a pic up of them in clean clothes?! I’ll say it again…she’s a dirty smelly article who sees nothing wrong with showing the Instagram world a picture of her children in stained dirty clothes,if she thinks that’s fine,I dread to think how dirty they are through no fault of their own in real life.
I didn’t sign up for the zoom because guess what? Guess where I was lazy Lisa? And I know you’ll have to sit down again with another bottle of Pepsi to shorten the fright and disgust you’ll get from this one…I was out in a forest with 3 children still exploring at that time,they were running after squirrels ,we saw sheep,had a picnic before that and the whole lot because it was a fine summers day and evening,we were having a great time,we got home later than usual and they weren’t thrown into their beds at 6pm on a glorious evening! They went off to bed delighted when we got home.
Same here, you can't beat the excitement you see right up until they close their eyes after getting into their beds .

Those poor girls remind me of the electronic teddies that you switch off at the back. That is how Lisa has them programmed. 😔😩

Reactions: 2
“They’re so different” lists how one child is really smart and the other child likes books 🙄. No need for the essay, everyone is proud of their kiddies in whatever they do but then again most people, when their small child cuddles don’t reach for the phone to record for cOnTiNt. Ughhhh I actually can’t stand her anymore. Can you imagine what this oaf will be like when they start school 🙄

Reactions: 4
Clearly reading here cuz there was mention of them being behind.
Let me list all the things they "can" do. No one has ever seen evidence of this Lisa.
Also no one is sending you anything cuz they will be two soon.
The only "Collab" you have is kosykids 🙄

Reactions: 6
Counting, colours & letters at this age is normal. It doesn’t mean a child is clever.
Some nice hinting ahead of their birthday though.

Reactions: 1
Jesus… Hazel is smart.. Ayda…like books?
So Ayda is not smart?

She’s actually unbelievable…of course they’re different, believe it or not twins are two separate people 😱

Also Lisa, hazel doesn’t know how to count or the alphabet she just knows repetitive language like songs stop trying to be up on a high horse making other people feel bad.

Poor Ayda, she’s always been Lisa’s least favourite from conception..

It's the part where she writes ayyyyyddda "has absolutely no interest in tv" that got me tbh 😆
Shes already probably after watching 3 hrs of it already this morning 📺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus… Hazel is smart.. Ayda…like books?
So Ayda is not smart?

She’s actually unbelievable…of course they’re different, believe it or not twins are two separate people 😱

Also Lisa, hazel doesn’t know how to count or the alphabet she just knows repetitive language like songs stop trying to be up on a high horse making other people feel bad.

Poor Ayda, she’s always been Lisa’s least favourite from conception..
Even down to how she had the name Hazel picked out with years but Ayda was a last minute pick she wasn’t even 100% gone on

Reactions: 3
Even down to how she had the name Hazel picked out with years but Ayda was a last minute pick she wasn’t even 100% gone on
Ayda is such a weird spelling of the name Ada that has been around for centuries

Reactions: 3
Any pic or video she shared the nappies are always bulging from the wetness 😞 poor girls probably only get changed once in the morning and once in the evenin unless they are dirty. I’d say they’re dare for more in crèche meanwhile lisa sits on the couch with the laptop on her knee and a pen thinking she has business 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
So the Zoom call had to be rescheduled because she couldn'tget it up and running, she's taking money from people for calls in her car......have you ever come across someone so unprofessional. Everything with her is a tit-show

Reactions: 10
stop like Friday might not have suited a lot of people and to be cancelled as it’s meant to begin after probably arranging child care etc bad form she should do it for free and give them a Refund

She really has out done herself, her job is based charging for calls and she's not able to send out a teams link? A 10 year old would be able to do a better job and if that 10 year old has a younger sibling would probably be able to give out as good advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.