My Solo Journey to Mom #21 Pays no tax, drinks Pipsi max. Lives in the nightie isn't momming solo mighty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has out done herself, her job is based charging for calls and she's not able to send out a teams link? A 10 year old would be able to do a better job and if that 10 year old has a younger sibling would probably be able to give out as good advice.
Hayyyzellll is so smart Lisa should have asked her to do it......or maybe Ayyyyydaaaa could have read her the instructions

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She picks 8pm for the zoom which is prime bedtime in most houses cos hers are down at 6pm . You think before she offered the zoom she would've tested it first...who would even be interested...her barking at people for the money!

Reactions: 11
She picks 8pm for the zoom which is prime bedtime in most houses cos hers are down at 6pm . You think before she offered the zoom she would've tested it first...who would even be interested...her barking at people for the money!
15€ for half an hour of her time, multiplied by a modest guess of 10 places… that’s an hourly rate of 300€ for her 8 week online course. The balls on her 🤯 Are brain surgeons even on that!

Reactions: 6
She hates technology and trying to build a business based on using technology to contact her "clients"

Reactions: 9
“I hate technology” your whole life is based on it.
“Career” as a sleepy sleepy snoozy snooze wizard.
If she can’t master zoom after the million and one quizzes we all did during lockdown she’s a pity. She reminds me of a harmless girl you’d have went to school with who is still talking about the gas school tour to the zoo in 2003 and has her posters of westlife still on her walls. I would pay the sister €15 to know what she really thinks. Her mum is probably just going along to keep the peace.
---
Very early thread suggestion but
“ Lisa is doomed she can’t manage zoom. Pay up quick i need a pipsi fix”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus Lisa, if you want a career sitting in your dent on the couch you’re going to need to wrap your head around technology fast.
Maybe some practice calls with friends & family before launching to paying customers. Even the biggest businesses don’t launch something new without rigorous testing because it’s unprofessional & looks bad to potential clients if it goes wrong.
Does she not realise if people are handing money over to her of all people that they are obviously desperate, they don’t have time to be sitting around waiting for something to work

She must be absolutely raging with having to do a second zoom next week because of the cock up yesterday 😆
I’m sure ‘Mudder’ is raging too because she probably has to keep an ear on the girls & keep herself quiet while she does her call.
The noise of that fire sound blaring in the background.

Reactions: 4
Id be looking for my €15 back but is that even possible if I’ve sent it to her on revolut she wouldn’t even have a refund scheme

How does she accept payment for sleepy 'business' ? I'd never be parted with 300 odd euro unless I was certain it was legit.

Reactions: 3
I just noticed there’s another child to the side of both girls in those breakfast stories. It could be one of the sisters kids so she had to keep the sound off. I know the sister doesn’t want anything to do with them shared on Lisa’s stories
The dirt on the skirting board :sick:

Counting, colours & letters at this age is normal. It doesn’t mean a child is clever.
Some nice hinting ahead of their birthday though.
If this was true and Hazel was doing this she would have been on long ago to show us all! It’s lazy Lisa talking a load of rubbish again because she’s too lazy to take action and do something about it. Maybe if she didn’t have those two girls in bed for half the day or in front of the tv they might have more words and be able to count,etc!

Reactions: 2
90% of the time look at the parents to see how the children will turn out*. Those girls are doomed to being overweight and understimulated for as long as they're under her care. *not in every case obviously

What in the name of God?!🤦🏻‍♀️ This person really needs to get out more and as for the “make and image” I’ve never heard anyone say that before unless they were speaking about cars but even that’s “make and model” and most importantly,can she see how wrong and worrying it is that strangers are able to work out which one is which,able to recognise them and know their names obviously?!
That comment was a very strange one and I’d be extremely worried incase they’re a weirdo. Who says stuff like this? You’d have to be rather odd!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
What in the name of God?!🤦🏻‍♀️ This person really needs to get out more and as for the “make and image” I’ve never heard anyone say that before unless they were speaking about cars but even that’s “make and model” and most importantly,can she see how wrong and worrying it is that strangers are able to work out which one is which,able to recognise them and know their names obviously?!
That comment was a very strange one and I’d be extremely worried incase they’re a weirdo. Who says stuff like this? You’d have to be rather odd!
Ewww definitely pedalo vibes

Ewww definitely pedalo vibes
The second comment from that person is even worse! “I didn’t no them apart when they were smaller but know them now”
I mean?!!’ What???!!! 🤯😲 I’d be terrified of that person after that!!

Reactions: 8
Wrong on soooooo many levels 🙁
If I was her I’d take those kids off social media along with the rest of the “instagram hunz” kids! God only knows what creeps are stalking them. I don’t have my kids on social media at all but I was in a shopping centre recently and I was waiting for husband who seems to always need to go the toilet anytime he goes there with me,so I was waiting for him outside with the kids,minding my own business,two were in the double buggy and one was holding my hand and this woman appeared out of nowhere trying to hold their hands,telling me how gorgeous they are, asking me if two were twins,telling me again how beautiful they are,I mean I’m sure she was just being nice but it was the grabbing their hands the second she saw them that creeped me out a bit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.