My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just chiming in, in case she reads this, to agree that that is an abnormal amount of sleep for 18month olds.

Reactions: 10
Just chiming in, in case she reads this, to agree that that is an abnormal amount of sleep for 18month olds.
I worked with someone who’s child slept as much as this & someone at the time commented on the fact that it can be an early sign of autism. The person meant no harm in what they said but by age 2 the child only had a handful of words & ended up in speech therapy, by preschool she was starting to show many autistic traits & was diagnosed aged 4.
Regardless though, it’s definitely not normal to be sleeping as much as they are but there’s literally nothing to motivate them, any other parent would have a bunch of activities to be keeping them engaged. My youngest is here in her undies playing with bath toys in a tray of water on the kitchen floor. It doesn’t have to take effort to keep them occupied.

Reactions: 2
Is she using something like Dozal to get those toddlers to sleep so much, because this is not normal at all 🥺
I was about to ask the same thing is she drugging them kids or what?? Why would you even consider an early bed time if they’ve slept so much during the day??

Reactions: 4
I think that Pepsi bottle she shows is half vodka, she has no interest in driving the days the kids aren’t in crèche 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I was about to ask the same thing is she drugging them kids or what?? Why would you even consider an early bed time if they’ve slept so much during the day??
They must be moody & she’s assuming it’s a sleep cue. She can’t see that there are many other reasons for the things she considers sleep cues & the girls are just flung into bed instead. It really bothers me that the girls miss so much.

Reactions: 8
They remind me so much of babies out forgein in the homes where they in cot sleeping cause know no better.Its very sad.isnt tomorrow shopping day with mammy aunty peg they do lunch.Dont know why she bought playhouse

She really favours Hazel looks wise. It’s horrible
For health and even temperament it’s Ayda but she’s obsessed with how Hazel looks, the blonde one, the small one and now the only one with green eyes etc..
---
Given she used a sperm donor how would she even know who the child got her eyes from anyway? I’m sure she knows the donors eye colour but sure his whole family could be green eyed.. seems like a daft thing to single out

Reactions: 7
For health and even temperament it’s Ayda but she’s obsessed with how Hazel looks, the blonde one, the small one and now the only one with green eyes etc..
---
Given she used a sperm donor how would she even know who the child got her eyes from anyway? I’m sure she knows the donors eye colour but sure his whole family could be green eyed.. seems like a daft thing to single out
She is daft so I’m not surprised.

Did she the last time??
Yeah she did. As far as I remember Burps was laid up on the couch for about 10 days but not saying why. The suspense was unreal lads so it was and the whole of Cork was rooting for her especially our Lisa. Lisa splashed out on a bouquet of flowers (despite her "cutting her cloth"). Burps posted about it and Lisa reshared the post. The pregnancy announcement came soon after it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Id have a very strong constitution juno, I wouldn’t be wan to get a sick stummuck. But when she comes on talking with the dry sticky morning mouth voice I get very nauseous juno

• Haha
Lisa has said she’s a solo mom so much at this stage she actually believes it.. like have to put the girls in the bath with the plug in while she showers because there’s no adults around but sure her parents must be in the house? I’ve a feeling mudder has pulled back big time. Why the hell would you not have showered yesterday evening since they’ve been in bed since 7??
---
If she’s been going around braless in a nightie diddys and God knows what else swinging no wonder the dad and brudder have disappeared

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone clarify for me does she mean she is standing showering herself and the manky water splashing off the childer's heads or what? Sat in the bath stewing in Solo Mommo's shower water.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Lisa has said she’s a solo mom so much at this stage she actually believes it.. like have to put the girls in the bath with the plug in while she showers because there’s no adults around but sure her parents must be in the house? I’ve a feeling mudder has pulled back big time. Why the hell would you not have showered yesterday evening since they’ve been in bed since 7??
How can people go to bed without a shower? It honestly stuns me. You’re walking around all day long, even if you don’t feel it you’re sweating, your feet are sweating, you’re touching dirty surfaces out in public, touching food, using the toilet, etc. It’s disgusting

• Haha
How can people go to bed without a shower? It honestly stuns me. You’re walking around all day long, even if you don’t feel it you’re sweating, your feet are sweating, you’re touching dirty surfaces out in public, touching food, using the toilet, etc. It’s disgusting
Lots of people shower in the morning. You sweat during your sleep too, and may get up to other stuff in bed as well 😉 (obviously not Lisa)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she basically gives them a bath in her dirty shower water.. I have so many questions.. does she leave them there when she gets out and gets dressed, how can you look after two tiddlers when your getting out of the shower and need to dry and dress yourself.. does she lift one out when she’s dry and dressed and dress her and then go back for the other.. talk about making work for yourself.. you know that out and about you have Lisa that you don’t really go out and about in, strap them into that and put them in front of the telly for 10 minutes you dosey mare

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.