My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forgot when the nurse asked her did she need a shave and she replied she hadn’t seen it in so long she didn’t know 🤢🤢🤢. I’ve heard the story so many times I could nearly preform the caesarean section myself
How have I not heard that before, I’m torn between laughing & wanting to vomit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t forgot when the nurse asked her did she need a shave and she replied she hadn’t seen it in so long she didn’t know 🤢🤢🤢. I’ve heard the story so many times I could nearly preform the caesarean section myself
Stopppp itttt nowwwww

did she say that? I feel sick
---
Genuine question.
Is it normal to “ignore” your 9 month old for 45 mins while she’s awake in her cot?!
obviously went back asleep after thev45 mins out of pure boredom. My heart broke reading that. Is this what people do? I would be in to my son within the minute, am I the one doing it wrong?!

ps he sleeps through the night, loved and comforted and supported and doing fine

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Genuine question.
Is it normal to “ignore” your 9 month old for 45 mins while she’s awake in her cot?!
obviously went back asleep after thev45 mins out of pure boredom. My heart broke reading that. Is this what people do? I would be in to my son within the minute, am I the one doing it wrong?!

ps he sleeps through the night, loved and comforted and supported and doing fine
[/QUOTE]
I would never have left either of mine in the cot more than a few minutes after waking. Poor baby just gave up & went back asleep. I love how lisa is trying to justify it 😡

Disgusting to ignore your baby 😔😔😔 I could never do that to mine, in order to get another hour or so in bed. That's just awful 😔 disgusting

Bath photo in black and white to hide the mould in the grout..

also how absolutely heartless “I ignored her”.. sorry a 9 month old, she’s probably hungry after sleeping almost 12 hrs..what about her nappy?..

How can some people be so cruel!

Reactions: 12
We had all sort of guessed from the unusually quick results that customers were mentioning in reviews that something wasn’t quite right & this morning just proved it.
7 until 5.30am is a brilliant sleep. imagine ignoring a small baby for 45 mins rather than giving a dry nappy & a cuddle. Crying or not that’s an awful long time to leave a baby alone even if watched on a monitor

• Sad
Reactions: 13
A rouge smile? Like a red smile? Or Lisa did you mean a rogue smile? Please work on your spelling please, you’re 35 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She should really stfu about rear facing, with her haughty tone. Some people don’t have the money for a higher end car seat/a new car to accommodate, it really is that simple. She’s an overgrown child who lives at home with her parents, took their car, and doesn’t have to worry about the major financial things like I dunno, losing the roof over her head, lecturing people who don’t have everything handed to them on a plate like her is disgusting and snobbish. I know it’s safer rear facing, but some people are just buying the best car seat/ car they can afford. Here’s a parenting tip that’s actually free: waterboarding your babies with milk isn’t safe, ‘it’s that simple!’

Reactions: 18
She should really stfu about rear facing, with her haughty tone. Some people don’t have the money for a higher end car seat/a new car to accommodate, it really is that simple. She’s an overgrown child who lives at home with her parents, took their car, and doesn’t have to worry about the major financial things like I dunno, losing the roof over her head, lecturing people who don’t have everything handed to them on a plate like her is disgusting and snobbish. I know it’s safer rear facing, but some people are just buying the best car seat/ car they can afford. Here’s a parenting tip that’s actually free: waterboarding your babies with milk isn’t safe, ‘it’s that simple!’
I don’t get it either, unless she bagged herself a big discount from the shop and has to randomly mention safety & where she got her seats in return for their kind gesture.

Reactions: 2
I don’t get it either, unless she bagged herself a big discount from the shop and has to randomly mention safety & where she got her seats in return for their kind gesture.
It screams over compensating to me, she thinks this is something where she’s definetly in the right so she jumps at the opportunity the lord it over people and tell herself she’s better than them. Because in no other way, ever in her life, has she ever been better than anyone. She seems the same personality type as those kids in America who are bullied for years and then one day go in and shoot up the school. That’s an extreme example obviously, but she’s got a definite chip on her shoulder. I’ve always had this thought that having the girls wasn’t about this maternal instinct she’s always had at all. I think if she was honest with herself her mindset was more about proving herself to all the men that showed no interest and the women that were better looking that she could have children without being attractive. I think she thought people would see her as more womanly if she had children. I really believe that. I think she’s a very bitter person

Reactions: 5
Ignoring a baby for that length of time, after a great sleep as well, seems to go against nature? How could you just do that and almost brag about it? Don’t be surprised hun in a few years when you’re being ignored in the nursing home, get used to looking out that window waiting for family to turn up who never do

Reactions: 8
Kids who learn no one will come are quiet and placid as sadly they try to get heard and eventually give up ....I know this from my line of work and you can see lisas girls are quite subdued ..I doubt a baby stayed quiet in a cot for 45 mins ...I feel guilty if I check on my baby and find her awake and quiet...

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It screams over compensating to me, she thinks this is something where she’s definetly in the right so she jumps at the opportunity the lord it over people and tell herself she’s better than them. Because in no other way, ever in her life, has she ever been better than anyone. She seems the same personality type as those kids in America who are bullied for years and then one day go in and shoot up the school. That’s an extreme example obviously, but she’s got a definite chip on her shoulder. I’ve always had this thought that having the girls wasn’t about this maternal instinct she’s always had at all. I think if she was honest with herself her mindset was more about proving herself to all the men that showed no interest and the women that were better looking that she could have children without being attractive. I think she thought people would see her as more womanly if she had children. I really believe that. I think she’s a very bitter person
I really think you’re right about her reasons for having the girls. She thrives on the attention but can’t hack the day to day reality of being a parent & the girls are missing out as a result. She’ll have days where she’s on a high but the majority of the time she has no interest & parents from the corner of the sofa while the girls mope around bored.

After a full night's sleep ... that little 9month old needed a fresh nappy , and woke due to hunger . It had needs and was ignored 🙁 my heart has a tug 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sorry, I disagree.
There is absolutely not enough advertising on rear facing, it’s the one thing I’m actually glad she advocates for, granted she’s such a hypocrite when it comes to safety.

There are many different car seats for all different budgets, there’s rarely an excuse to not have your child rear facing under the age of 3.5 with so many 0-18kg seats out there.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.