My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so obvious she’s doing it to make her own day easier. What’s she going to do as the girls get older, this isn’t a temporary thing. Siblings fight, it’s part of life. My 2 are constantly at each other. Home is their safe place, family are their safe people & the ones they are most likely to take any upset out on even at the twins age.
It’s exactly the same reason they can act up after creche. Home is their safe place to let their emotions out. I don’t think she’ll ever get her head around that. They’ll be napping until they’re adults!
I was thinking this separating them cause she’s too lazy to parent and correct the bad behaviour well not bad behaviour but normal toddler behaviour, my one just tried to claw my face off because I wouldn’t give her my phone. Can I separate myself from her for a few hours to give myself some peace?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was thinking this separating them cause she’s too lazy to parent and correct the bad behaviour well not bad behaviour but normal toddler behaviour, my one just tried to claw my face off because I wouldn’t give her my phone. Can I separate myself from her for a few hours to give myself some peace?
If she keeps this up as they get older not only will they never learn but there could also be resentment between the girls if one gets taken out for some Mammy time if they haven’t been getting on. I think she’s setting herself up for more problems & while I think one on one time is important with children, it shouldn’t be used to keep them apart on a bad day. She’ll be doing a basic parenting course next & marketing herself as a parenting expert.
Trunchbull to the rescue

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Has she shown the girls out on the playhouse since she got it?
or is that why she is out the side of the house all the time so they don't see it and want to go in it? Too much hard work for her

or is that why she is out the side of the house all the time so they don't see it and want to go in it? Too much hard work for her
I haven't seen it and it honestly would be just like her to do that. We have one like it and my toddler needs to be watched like a hawk while on it. She couldn't be arsed with that. I also think she'd struggle due to her size. I'd be playing in it with my girl and it's obviously small, I'm average size and same height as Lisa and it's a bit cramped!

Reactions: 1
They were on the swings a couple of times but then she moved them to the side of the house. I’d say it’s too much for her keeping up with them so the side of the house is easier. Considering they still seem a bit unsteady on their feet I’d be letting them have the run of the garden to let them get used to all surfaces

Reactions: 2
Has she not had any one on one time with Ayda?? Maybe I’m gettin mixed up but Yesterday she brought hazel to the playground and left Ayda and home? And same again today, Ayda was left. She’s too big and unfit to run after them both in the playground that’s why. They’re babies they don’t need some time apart! And a lot of people don’t have that luxury of just dumping a kid with grandparents when it suits.

Has she not had any one on one time with Ayda?? Maybe I’m gettin mixed up but Yesterday she brought hazel to the playground and left Ayda and home? And same again today, Ayda was left. She’s too big and unfit to run after them both in the playground that’s why. They’re babies they don’t need some time apart! And a lot of people don’t have that luxury of just dumping a kid with grandparents when it suits.
She took Ayda shopping on Monday morning after she was hitting Hazel. Hazel ‘the easy one’ has been out with her the last couple of days

Reactions: 1
Imagine just asking a group of people if they want you to tell them about your c section 😂😂😂

hiya lads, do you want me to tell you the story of my c section (again)

so strange 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has me blocked. Can someone take one for the team and click no.

Category wan and her sister missed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has me blocked. Can someone take one for the team and click no.

Category wan and her sister missed it.
She never felt alone though, the staff in CUMH are so so good, they rilly rilly are.
26% were saying no when I voted no.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In hospital for some other reason, quick check on the bibies before she leaves, wan twincess not doing well and de sister who God love her had a newborn at home herself was dispatched out with a half hours notice to go and miss the category wan section anyway

There you are Lisa no need now babe x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Lisa has said that the girls are at each other at home but that it doesn't happen at "creche" ..... Lisa ... I won't charge you for this information but .......

The girls are at eachother at home because you are too busy with your arse plonked on the couch 24/7 to notice that the poor girls are crying out for your attention as they are bored!!!!!! They get proper stimulation and attention in creche . Hence why it doesn't happen there !! Get up off your arse and start being present in your little girls lives. You're using this now as an excuse to separate them which is so wrong, if you started working on getting fitter.. you would be able to run around with the two girls together. Making life easier for yourself again 🙄 sick of your lazy attitude . It's affecting the little girls, not one bit fair on them 😔

Reactions: 15
That picture of her in the hospital bed, my mother is 73 & doesn’t have that many lines on her forehead. I’d never have guessed from that photo that she was only in her early 30’s & pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No thank you Lisa,I for one am fine for the old C section story,I don’t really want to hear all about it….again🙄 You also don’t need to keep posting the same picture of you in a hospital gown. I’m pretty sure you’re not the only wan who had a Category wan caesarean. She really is banging on like she’s the patront saint of c sections now. You need to get a life Lisa and get out in the fresh air and explore the outside world with your girls …both girls not wan girl because you do have 2 girls Lisa,like I keep saying!

Reactions: 9
If she does go ahead with the story, looks like we’ll get a good game of Lisa’s c-section bingo out of it anyway. Category wan, absent sister, never felt alone, twin wan, 33 weeks, twin two de troublemaker, NICU, twenty-twenty-wan

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In hospital for some other reason, quick check on the bibies before she leaves, wan twincess not doing well and de sister who God love her had a newborn at home herself was dispatched out with a half hours notice to go and miss the category wan section anyway

There you are Lisa no need now babe x
Don’t forgot when the nurse asked her did she need a shave and she replied she hadn’t seen it in so long she didn’t know 🤢🤢🤢. I’ve heard the story so many times I could nearly preform the caesarean section myself

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
If she does go ahead with the story, looks like we’ll get a good game of Lisa’s c-section bingo out of it anyway. Category wan, absent sister, never felt alone, twin wan, 33 weeks, twin two de troublemaker, NICU, twenty-twenty-wan
Whats the prize?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.