My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have they played in the house out the back at all? i thought wed have loads of footage with girls in their own garden
No she’s moved them to a little side passage alongside the house, probably so she doesn’t have to be running around after them. She lives right on a T junction. I’d be so afraid of someone loosing control turning the corner. How long till one of the girls uses a toy to climb the wall straight into the road.
my daughter had the same doll stroller the twins have & was able to climb things I didn’t think possible with it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
God her prices are coming down. Is that a sign that business is awful and she’s desperate for that supermacs treat “once” a week 😉😂

Reactions: 2
No she’s moved them to a little side passage alongside the house, probably so she doesn’t have to be running around after them. She lives right on a T junction. I’d be so afraid of someone loosing control turning the corner. How long till one of the girls uses a toy to climb the wall straight into the road.
my daughter had the same doll stroller the twins have & was able to climb things I didn’t think possible with it.
she might as well put her address up on Instagram too. Don't know why the instahuns put up identifiable shots of the fronts of their homes and their children for the whole world to see.

My v young kids don't have personalised clothes or bags as I don't want strangers being able to know their names, let alone where they live or details about their lives.

Reactions: 10
I thought I was too paranoid thinking the same 🙈
Knowing she has a huge garden that little lane is the last place I’d want the toddlers to be!

I thought I was too paranoid thinking the same 🙈
Knowing she has a huge garden that little lane is the last place I’d want the toddlers to be!
The road sign is literally on their wall & I don’t see any sign of a footpath on the outer side of the wall. They’d be straight onto the road if they found a way to climb.
the only reason I see behind them playing there is that it keeps them contained for her & she doesn’t need to be running after them. Probably also saves her having to pick up dog poo when she wants to let them out too

The road sign is literally on their wall & I don’t see any sign of a footpath on the outer side of the wall. They’d be straight onto the road if they found a way to climb.
the only reason I see behind them playing there is that it keeps them contained for her & she doesn’t need to be running after them. Probably also saves her having to pick up dog poo when she wants to let them out too
Risking their safety for her to be lazy seems to be the trend with her.. 😒

Reactions: 3
Risking their safety for her to be lazy seems to be the trend with her.. 😒
True that. Just seems like a strange spot to set up the sand box when the rest of their things are the other side of the house. I just don’t think she’s able for them. She had a big red face on her when they were outside yesterday
---
Imagine the dirt under the nails 🤢🤢
They look like they’re trying to jump off her fingers. Her own nails look grubby along the tops of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Saw this & thought of this one leaving one at home “to get a break from each other” it’s like most things in life though, the more you do it the easier it gets
That girl is amazing. She doesnt hesitate to take her 3 girls out every day. Today they had the run of the park. She had 2 on swings and one was wandering around. Didn't phase Amy at all. You'd know they were used to being out and about.

Saw this & thought of this one leaving one at home “to get a break from each other” it’s like most things in life though, the more you do it the easier it gets
I don't follow her but my God that's unreal. Fair play to her, I'm intimidated enough taking my younger 3 out together, can't imagine toddler triplets 🤯

Reactions: 2
I don't follow her but my God that's unreal. Fair play to her, I'm intimidated enough taking my younger 3 out together, can't imagine toddler triplets 🤯
She’s mostly alone with the girls. They go to their dad every second weekend & I think one night during the week but they’re back at the crack of Dawn on that day as they are dropped home on his way to work.
her sister lived with her when the girls were tiny but had a fulltime job & was often out with her boyfriend. At the time the triplets dad wasn’t in the picture. She’s done the bulk of it alone & has done a brilliant job. I know where were concerns here at the start about unsafe sleep practices but one would constantly throw up when flat on her back & she was so terrified she wouldn’t hear her as she was beyond exhausted. I don’t know how she got through those few months but she smashed it & the girls are a credit to her. Even on the worst of days she has always managed to get them dressed & out of the house. She does so much with them.

Reactions: 7
Hazel looks like a mini Lisa on the floor. That’s 3 days in a row of ‘giving them a break’ from each other. Not something I’d be encouraging at a time where teaching nice behaviour is so important. She should be working on it rather than separating them.

Reactions: 13
Hazel looks like a mini Lisa on the floor. That’s 3 days in a row of ‘giving them a break’ from each other. Not something I’d be encouraging at a time where teaching nice behaviour is so important. She should be working on it rather than separating them.
I had the exact same thought 😂 the sweater with the sleeves pulled and the way she's sitting 😂😂

Reactions: 3
It’s shocking that she thinks they need breaks from each other, i get that it’s important for all kids to have one on one time with parents but the way she’s putting it forward is they need the break from each other.. wake up Lisa you dozy witch! I couldn’t ever leave one child at home and bring one to the playground, the guilt would eat me up

Reactions: 7
It’s shocking that she thinks they need breaks from each other, i get that it’s important for all kids to have one on one time with parents but the way she’s putting it forward is they need the break from each other.. wake up Lisa you dozy witch! I couldn’t ever leave one child at home and bring one to the playground, the guilt would eat me up
It’s so obvious she’s doing it to make her own day easier. What’s she going to do as the girls get older, this isn’t a temporary thing. Siblings fight, it’s part of life. My 2 are constantly at each other. Home is their safe place, family are their safe people & the ones they are most likely to take any upset out on even at the twins age.
It’s exactly the same reason they can act up after creche. Home is their safe place to let their emotions out. I don’t think she’ll ever get her head around that. They’ll be napping until they’re adults!

Last edited:
They don't need a break from each other and children act up for a reason Lisa. Some need not being met etc but in poor Ayda's case there are probably a lot of needs not being met. Separating them and showing favouritism is only going to make it ten times worse.

Reactions: 4
It’s so obvious she’s doing it to make her own day easier. What’s she going to do as the girls get older, this isn’t a temporary thing. Siblings fight, it’s part of life. My 2 are constantly at each other. Home is their safe place, family are their safe people & the ones they are most likely to take any upset out on even at the twins age.
It’s exactly the same reason they can act up after creche. Home is their safe place to let their emotions out. I don’t think she’ll ever get her head around that. They’ll be napping until they’re adults!
She’s driving a wedge between them from the day and hour they were born.. one was the trouble maker, one was small and petite, one was great and slept the clock around.. how do you treat your kids like that! I have two and to the best of my ability I will raise them the exact same! This is going to be her excuse now to the mudder, she’ll convince her how much the need the break from each other, the poor ole mudder will nod her head and agree for a quiet life and not having Lisa stomping around the place leaving an aura of tension behind her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.