My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing more annoying than baby talking to ur own kid is listening to someone else doing it to theirs. Contint juno

Reactions: 12
When I tell you I SPRINTED over here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

THE NAILS.... I'm nearly puking. They are hanging off her hands. Please please please go and get them removed Lisa that is vile 🤮

• Haha
Anyone else think Lisa and that remaining hopeful WAN are like two 7 year old girls playing grown ups 🙈 Ok Lisa you be the doctor and I’ll be the mammy with a baby and you can show me how to make my baby fall asleep 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The lisa and kim roadshow wont end well because no one can tell kim what to do and she wont appreciate the kick up the arse calls as lisa calls it

Confused by the girls having ‘igg’ for breakfast when one is allergic. Is she only allergic when mom needs content?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What were they having for breakfast I missed it?? 😂
Anyone else loving that the twins didn’t want a morning nap??!! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sure if the sleep coach can’t get two of her own kids to nap why would I expect her to get mine to? Also giving Kim a kick up the arse? She’s an Antichrist at the best of times good luck to her. Funny as it was though if I paid that money for this dope and her copy and paste advice and she’d the neck to come on to thirty thousand telling people she’d to give me a kick up the arse I’d have returned the bleeping same, literal though

Reactions: 3
Sure if the sleep coach can’t get two of her own kids to nap why would I expect her to get mine to? Also giving Kim a kick up the arse? She’s an Antichrist at the best of times good luck to her. Funny as it was though if I paid that money for this dope and her copy and paste advice and she’d the neck to come on to thirty thousand telling people she’d to give me a kick up the arse I’d have returned the bleeping same, literal though
Very unprofessional of her to discuss a paying customer on a public profile

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Taking Hazel out to give them a break from each other. More like making a trip to the park easier for herself. She should be using this week to spend more time on the floor with them & doing activities with them that encourage sharing, nice play & helping with distractions if one is looking a bit frustrated. Splitting them up at this age isn’t the answer but also more proof that she’s not a ‘solo mom’ because solo mums don’t have the luxury of wan on wan days out let alone 2 days in a row.

Reactions: 7
You know what Lisa,I know you read here. Let me tell you this,you’ve two children,not wan and it’s high time you got that into that head of yours. You’re not giving them a breather from each other,you’re either not able, can’t handle or too lazy to take the two of them out on your own,so you take any excuse you get to just take wan. Why not get Ayda up like anyone would and take the two of them to the park. That’s quite cruel behaviour to just let one at home and miss out on the playground. I would never have the heart to do that and I’ve 3 little people to take out and off we go. Is it hard? Yes! But I realised it would be before I decided to have them as I would have been pretty irresponsible to just have them and not plan for situations like having to take them all out on my own and get on with everything! Such a lazy,silly woman/child you are! You are not a solo mom! Who was minding Ayda at home? Your parents! If you were a solo mom you would have had to get her up and out to the playground too! Oh sorry,you wouldn’t have because you can’t handle them on your own!

Reactions: 10
What did she say about a kick up the arse? I’m blocked but if there’s one person I’d like to give a kick up the arse to….
---

Eww!
Have a look yourself, doesn't matter if you're blocked or not.

You know what Lisa,I know you read here. Let me tell you this,you’ve two children,not wan and it’s high time you got that into that head of yours. You’re not giving them a breather from each other,you’re either not able, can’t handle or too lazy to take the two of them out on your own,so you take any excuse you get to just take wan. Why not get Ayda up like anyone would and take the two of them to the park. That’s quite cruel behaviour to just let one at home and miss out on the playground. I would never have the heart to do that and I’ve 3 little people to take out and off we go. Is it hard? Yes! But I realised it would be before I decided to have them as I would have been pretty irresponsible to just have them and not plan for situations like having to take them all out on my own and get on with everything! Such a lazy,silly woman/child you are! You are not a solo mom! Who was minding Ayda at home? Your parents! If you were a solo mom you would have had to get her up and out to the playground too! Oh sorry,you wouldn’t have because you can’t handle them on your own!
I dont follow her anymore but that is really sad to read. I have two small children under 5- yes its very hard to go out with them but you do it so they can get fresh air, enjoy life and let them explore.

Reactions: 1
have they played in the house out the back at all? i thought wed have loads of footage with girls in their own garden

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.