My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jazs she bullying over the child
Why does she think it's OK to discuss the child's behaviour to strangers
Maybe if she got off the fecking phone and put the grocerys away the child wouldent be pulling them out
Or slapping the other twin

Reactions: 6
Lisa finally discovered some fresh air makes kids tired, took her long enough. I don’t think she’s right to paint this narrative around her daughter, I think she wants the child to not talk to her when she’s older, the big one and now the bully. Stop with the big compo face and actually engage with your children, if the child is acting out it could be because she’s bored, always stuffed in the same four walls with that lump staring into her phone, it’s probably the only time she gets a bit of attention of her mother

Reactions: 8
Big red face on her. I’d say she was like a bull over Ayda off camera. Those kids are bored, looking at how many strawberries she got through she was obviously left alone for a good while, not the first time that’s happened. Everything wrong with those girls is down to her laziness. Note she had them stuck down a little side passage alongside a T junction, probably to save herself running around the big garden after them.
Back in the house still in their mucky sandy boots climbing in the dishwasher 😩

Reactions: 10
Big red face on her. I’d say she was like a bull over Ayda off camera. Those kids are bored, looking at how many strawberries she got through she was obviously left alone for a good while, not the first time that’s happened. Everything wrong with those girls is down to her laziness. Note she had them stuck down a little side passage alongside a T junction, probably to save herself running around the big garden after them.
Back in the house still in their mucky sandy boots climbing in the dishwasher 😩
Good thing it was strawberries and not grapes

Reactions: 11
Well maybe if she got off her fat hole and went and took the cup or the brush off of Ayda rather than bellowing "don't hurt your sister" at her from the sofa she might start to learn she shouldn't do these things. I mean seriously this laziness and stupidity of this wan is just something else.

Reactions: 11
I think she is realising she needs to get her arse in gear and start losing that weight . Poor girls are bored off their heads confined to 4 walls

Reactions: 6
Ayda is obviously bored off her tits, I’d wallop my sister over the head too if I was stuck in that house all day and my mother an extension of the family couch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The gift voucher thing is a bit mad, “here I think you could do with some parenting advice happy birthday!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The gift voucher thing is a bit mad, “here I think you could do with some parenting advice happy birthday!!”
From her of all people! I’d be highly insulted 🥴
---
By the way,Ayda must have been left on her own with that bag of shopping for quite some time to be able to get those strawberries out and have half of them gone. I reckon Lisa arrived in the door and plonked herself on the sofa and was too lazy to get up,why not put them away straight away when you’re in the door incase the children get at the bags or if there was stuff in there they could get at. The dog around the strawberries on the dirty floor,the strawberries were also not washed and the child eating them off the floor as well is another thing and she’s there recording it all like a pure simpleton.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.