My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Ayda. She is just bored while her mother sits like a set of soft play on that couch.

Honestly the best thing Lisa could do for herself at the moment is to get rid of the choc and force herself to interact with the girls, walk with them, regularly sit on the floor at their level and play with them, talk to them, be with them. She is constantly videoing from that couch, she doesn’t even pretend for the sake of the video and get up for the30 seconds

Reactions: 4
Labelling a child wild when they are acting perfectly normal for their age gives us more an insight to what goes on in Lisa's head than how the child behaves. I didnt think it could be pissible, but she's making herself look even more lazy and irritated.
I have a close relative who is the same labelling the child “gas” and “a force to be reckoned with” they’re really not they are a normal child who’s only 9/10 months old. I think she’s similar to Lisa that they’re compensating for them being boring by saying I’ve a child who is a hoot look at her ! People that way inclined are strange. Also Lisa just buy what you like to see them wear since you’re their mother even tho you let your mam do a lot of the work

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When i seen the latest photo i actually though she looks like she lost some weight then i saw it was just before the twins were born

Reactions: 2
The wild child video of Ayda, I can’t stop laughing. It was the most anticlimactic reel I ever saw in my life. Lisa love that’s normal behaviour for a toddler. Hazel must be horizontal if she thinks this is “wild”.

Reactions: 10
When i seen the latest photo i actually though she looks like she lost some weight then i saw it was just before the twins were born
I thought the exact same thing, I was just about to come here saying fair play to her..but..eh..she was 33 weeks pregnant with twins there and a lot smaller than she is now.. 😬

Reactions: 4
God forgive me but she looks pure simple in the throw back pic.. reminds me of when I ask my 4yo to stand for a picture and he has no interest but just does it to appease me.

And yes she is about half the size she is now. Quite shocking really as that is only 19 months ago. I know myself it's hard to look after yourself with small children but her lifestyle is obviously horrible

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God forgive me but she looks pure simple in the throw back pic.. reminds me of when I ask my 4yo to stand for a picture and he has no interest but just does it to appease me.

And yes she is about half the size she is now. Quite shocking really as that is only 19 months ago. I know myself it's hard to look after yourself with small children but her lifestyle is obviously horrible
Considering she gives the 19 month olds a takeaway every Friday, her lifestyle is absolutely horrible 🤢 their poor little bellies 😩

Reactions: 1
Lisa needs to grow up and get herself in better shape or else she won’t be around to see their 5th birthday

You know she’s only bulling they’re not in crèche this week

You know she’s only bulling they’re not in crèche this week
And obviously has help if she was able to go shopping with one child.
trying to sound relatable listing all the calls she has with the girls off when they’ll be asleep for most of it& will be with one or both grandparents the rest of it

Reactions: 10
So she's not really using a proper creche is she? More like a child minder? What creche would be closed for a week after the easter holidays?

Reactions: 9
What are they? What are they? Like we all haven't had this experience with our child. She tries to make out they're geniuses or something.

Reactions: 5
See Kim’s story (remaining hopeful), she has (apparently) paid Lisa and all up front so they don’t “lose their place” but doesn’t even know when they’re going to start.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.