My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pure laziness letting her pull all the wipes out of the pack just so she’s ‘quiet’ 🙄

Reactions: 8
Christ almighty she going on about the 2 dresses for the Twins again.......she really is outdoing herself on the boredom stakes this week. Just buy the bloody dresses, no-one cares.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been off the past two days ( my days off) my husband and I work opposite shifts ( long shifts! 12hr shifts) and rarely see each other now,only for an hour at night and we don’t have family at all nearby. I am not joking but I have been trying to make an important enough phone call for the past two days and can’t! My kids are like steps of stairs in ages and even if 1 has a nap,the other two are up,they rarely nap,they’re always up and about and it’s physically impossible to talk on the phone when you’re “momming” on your own and have kids that hate phone calls and make it their business to make as much noise as possible! That’s the difference between a mom on her own every day and you Lisa!
So feck off with your laptop and you’re ridiculous “look at me trying to do things…the solo mom!” You’re not a solo mom…your mother is there! Just feck off Lisa with your bullshit.
I know exactly what you mean by this scenario.. I've 4, the oldest is ok now but will always interrupt phone calls asking for food or just being nosey, 2nd one is pretty good but most certainly has moments, usually will antagonise one of the others while I'm trying to phone someone, 3rd is the same age as the twins, but an absolute live wire.. will do everything in their power to tear the phone off me and roar the house down if they even see me with a phone. 4th is 6th months and in the screeching phase.

I can't stay in touch with anyone at the moment because of them. My health insurance lapsed because I failed to complete the renewal over the phone a couple of times and was so addled I dropped the ball 🤯
---
I can't understand how the kids just ignore her on the couch and play away around her. I wouldn't get away with that at all. They'd be on me in a second. How are they not attracted to her phone? Any kids I know of that age would be mad to get their hands on it.

Reactions: 5
Such a waste of food and wipes! I know they can all be bought very cheap but imagine there are mothers in emergency accommodation that could need a lifeline today and a donation could turn their day around.
Lisa could bring the twins somewhere, bring them for a walk, go outside and play, play with them inside or even the bare minimum and sit down with them on the ground and just INTERACT with them. She won’t do any of those simple things to the detriment of the girls and now also waste food and wipes because of her laziness.
They sleep 16hrs+ everyday and also go to crèche -don’t you think she would want to catch up on all the time she missed with them?! And at the same time, throw a couple of packs of wipes and nappies and soup/tins of food into a bag for life to donate. Not saying she should be Mother Teresa but it just could be a win win for everyone if she wasn’t so lazy.

Also one of the twins putting the spoon into her mouth and not a word said to stop her. Guarantee one of them will be sick again any day now.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't be the best for embracing the mess but that tit with the lentils everywhere was desperate... what a waste. Stinks of entitlement, throwing food away instead of giving them an outlet and some fresh air and exercise.

I feel like swapping my 1 toddler of same age for her 2 and she'd know the bloody difference then. My one would have arse chin up and waddling about in no time

• Haha
Last few stories were so tone deaf (for a change lol), imagine coming on showing you wasting food and baby wipes at a time where people are seriously struggling.. gas she’ll be bulling at the girls another time they do it but so far they’ve been thought it’s alright to throw food around the sitting room and be destructive so don’t blame them if they do it again

Reactions: 2
Ah now I’ll give her her due on the lentil front it’s very good for sensory play and lentils are very cheap and rarely used just stuck in presses. A lot of people use food for sensory play I buy cheap cheerios and blend them for sand when my little one is doing sensory play cause she used to eat sand all the time

Reactions: 10
I know exactly what you mean by this scenario.. I've 4, the oldest is ok now but will always interrupt phone calls asking for food or just being nosey, 2nd one is pretty good but most certainly has moments, usually will antagonise one of the others while I'm trying to phone someone, 3rd is the same age as the twins, but an absolute live wire.. will do everything in their power to tear the phone off me and roar the house down if they even see me with a phone. 4th is 6th months and in the screeching phase.

I can't stay in touch with anyone at the moment because of them. My health insurance lapsed because I failed to complete the renewal over the phone a couple of times and was so addled I dropped the ball 🤯
---
I can't understand how the kids just ignore her on the couch and play away around her. I wouldn't get away with that at all. They'd be on me in a second. How are they not attracted to her phone? Any kids I know of that age would be mad to get their hands on it.
Oh my god I could have written the exact same thing!! My kids never leave me alone 😂😂 if I did sit on the couch within 30 seconds I’d have at least 3 sitting on top of me!! The minute the phone rings they all want to know who it is or have to tell you something extremely important 🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
The video up about Ayda 🙄 she’s not naughty one bit, she’s bored and unstimulated with a lazy mother

Reactions: 7
Labelling a child wild when they are acting perfectly normal for their age gives us more an insight to what goes on in Lisa's head than how the child behaves. I didnt think it could be pissible, but she's making herself look even more lazy and irritated.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Most of your children will play with coloured rice and make art out of dried pasta in school so I’ll give her the lentils .. the wipes on the other hand dear lord

Reactions: 6
M
The video up about Ayda 🙄 she’s not naughty one bit, she’s bored and unstimulated with a lazy mother
Unreal isn’t she. Sits on her lazy hoop letting her child continue to do these things and then has cheek to make a reel about her behaviour

Why is she pinning “naughty child” on Ayda? She’s 1 and a half, she can’t be naughty because she doesn’t understand right and wrong yet…she’s bored and exploring her surroundings..

Reactions: 10

---
You should give our Lisa a call (from the toilet if you can) and take any advice she has. She's fully qualified juno 💅

• Haha
Christ almighty she going on about the 2 dresses for the Twins again.......she really is outdoing herself on the boredom stakes this week. Just buy the bloody dresses, no-one cares.
We didn’t hear any more about the jumpsuits she ordered for herself for the weddings. She’ll probably move on to that once the girls are sorted. She needs to find herself a couple of Mammy friends so she doesn’t have to be talking to her phone so much

Reactions: 3
Ayda is wild cause she’s accessorising 😂 she’s only wearing one her tit hair bands and she’s certainly not rock n roll when she’s wearing it herself 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.