My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet devine jaysus 😳 is she playing with the full deck at all 😳😳
She never is
---
It really looks like Hazel doesn’t even want to be up at the table with her & she’s trying to keep her there by giving her a grubby container to play with, all so she can make videos of her pretending to be busy.
I’ve seen her do that with Hazel on the couch a few times

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wow 9.05am when she posted them stories and the girls are gonna get dressed and aren’t down for their nap at 9-10 😱😱😱 what is she thinking?! 😛’it’s reality’ but surely she had to send forms before so it’s just forwarding on previous emails with said forms 🙈 she could have got up 5 mins earlier than them and sent her emails like most of us do! But not out lisa . She’s too lazy!
Also, it’s not reality lisa hun, you live at home with your parents and have to send 2 emails 😆 I think I can hear pippa or her dad in the sitting room with hazel when she’s sittin there with ayyyyyda on her lap. Not very realistic for most mammys/ daddys who have proper jobs and no childcare.
I can’t 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I said it before and I’ll say it again. She should forget her little holiday in the summer if she’s planning one and come for her holidays to mine instead 😂 the woman would be stressed to the high heavens and be in bed for the next 5yrs to recover. Lisa,I’ll gladly show you reality if you want considering you’re a bit confused there about what’s reality and what’s not! You having two live in babysitters and throwing your children into the bedroom whenever you feel like it and leaving them there whether they like it or not and rarely going outside the door is not really reality honey.

Reactions: 2
That was brilliant entertainment but behind it there's a seriously unhappy woman craving any sort of attention. To show yourself and your children like that just isn't healthy or normal.

Reactions: 12
Anything to stay indoors and not take them out. Lentils and stuff all over the parents living room now.

Reactions: 9
If you are going to write yourself messages pretending it’s from someone else, at least try not to do the same spelling and grammatical errors.

I was blocked for replying to the Kilimanjaro post.
I said oh my god are you climbing it with them? Good woman, fair play to you. I couldn’t resist.
---
Imagine winning her prize in the raffle though! I would light the fire with it. And I have a newborn! My 4 th might I add so I’m surely more qualified than she is to dish out parenting / sleep advice!
---
Pippa has the patience of a saint
They are all cut from the same cloth though, she reared her so she thinks this is normal life.
---
Sweet devine jaysus 😳 is she playing with the full deck at all 😳😳
Not at all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t deal with the laziness of her. Sitting watching her child pull out nappies & wasting wipes because it’s easier than crawling out of the dip she’s worn in the couch. She’s probably thinking if she leaves her long enough one of the other adults in the house will sort it while passing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.