My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bullshit starts already 🙄 Kim’s not starting sleep ‘training’ until Sunday but is going to do some of the naps in his cot now?? So by Monday night she’ll be saying it’s working already 🙄🙄
Also I hope Lisa can stand over how unsafe Ollies cot is with a bleeping soft pillow and multiple soft toys and blankets 😡
[/QUOTE
The bullshit starts already 🙄 Kim’s not starting sleep ‘training’ until Sunday but is going to do some of the naps in his cot now?? So by Monday night she’ll be saying it’s working already 🙄🙄
Also I hope Lisa can stand over how unsafe Ollies cot is with a bleeping soft pillow and multiple soft toys and blankets 😡
Yes I agree🫣 wait anc see
Kim will end up falling out with Lisa like she does everyone.
wont give a tit how unsafe it is, just like all the other areas of platent harm she puts in Ollie’s way

Asking for people to donate to the NICU when AGAIN she's too cheap to do it herself.
And no Lisa, saying you'll "donate" a sleep package is not the same thing!

Screenshot_20230420-205729.jpg

Reactions: 10
Was that message sarcastic or did she send it off de mudders again? How does she do it? Well what exactly is it that she does? She lives with her parents who act as live in nannies, she doesn’t have a real job, I don’t believe she pays a bill there, she doesn’t clean the house and the kids she has are shoved into crèche half the week for the longest time possible so she can sit on her arse. And this btw is of no reflection to the kids themselves and instead their mother but I wouldn’t call them happy kids let alone the happiest kids, they’re generally miserable and sullen looking in Lisa’s videos, the rare smile is usually when they’re in crèche or looking at their grandmother. Not sure I’ve ever really seen Hazel smile full stop

Reactions: 12
The kids are only trying to get her attention, sure their nap is due soon why can’t she wait a half hour? If she turned down the music, put the dogs in the garden and stopped eye bleeping herself into the phone she’d have sent off the bloody email. She thinks she’s showing us how relatable she is but she’s just showing us how unprofessional she is

Reactions: 18
l
Was that message sarcastic or did she send it off de mudders again? How does she do it? Well what exactly is it that she does? She lives with her parents who act as live in nannies, she doesn’t have a real job, I don’t believe she pays a bill there, she doesn’t clean the house and the kids she has are shoved into crèche half the week for the longest time possible so she can sit on her arse. And this btw is of no reflection to the kids themselves and instead their mother but I wouldn’t call them happy kids let alone the happiest kids, they’re generally miserable and sullen looking in Lisa’s videos, the rare smile is usually when they’re in crèche or looking at their grandmother. Not sure I’ve ever really seen Hazel smile full stop
I couldn’t have said it better myself! “The happiest kids?!” I think that persons day should include an appointment to get their eyes checked today. Those poor girls are anything but the happiest kids! Left to entertain themselves while “mom” records them from the sofa! Lisa an “inspiration?!” I haven’t laughed so much in a long time 😂😂 This was clearly her reading here and then sending a message in from her mothers phone while she’s plonked on the sofa. You are actually a bit of an inspiration Lisa. You inspire people NOT to do what you’re doing! People actually do take their kids out and play with them,some people actually have an outdoor slide outside and not in their parents living room! Playing in their sand pit yesterday,for how long Lisa? Just long enough for you to record them for a few seconds to pretend that you take them outside because I doubt very much you spent time out there playing with them! You lazy fart.
---
The mirror was moved!
Everything she posted this morning was aimed at here. A message calling her an inspiration and that they’re the happiest kids. The mirror moved! 😂

Reactions: 6
Know your angles girl!!!! Throw them girls in the buggy it's time to start bateing the roads out of it. Wtaf were those last stories for!

Reactions: 5
Why does she feel the need to plonk her phone up recording herself as she sends an email that will literally take 60 seconds, as she types with her sausage finger!! What a "busy working" Mom she is, and she manages to get all this done all while her child sits on her lap! Wow, we really should have admiration for this inspirational numpty🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂😱😱😱😱😱 I was both cringing with embarrassment and laughing my ass off there at her filming herself tip tapping away on the laptop trying to look like career barbie while calling the girls ‘babe’
Best laugh I’ve had in ages! Seriously don’t get the babe thing though?? That’s a pet name for your boyfriend, girlfriend, casual ride etc not what you call your kids. Also what’s with the Mom , it sounds so weird and American?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After watching that laptop video I’m convinced that the sperm they used to impregnate her have second hand embarrassment 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve been off the past two days ( my days off) my husband and I work opposite shifts ( long shifts! 12hr shifts) and rarely see each other now,only for an hour at night and we don’t have family at all nearby. I am not joking but I have been trying to make an important enough phone call for the past two days and can’t! My kids are like steps of stairs in ages and even if 1 has a nap,the other two are up,they rarely nap,they’re always up and about and it’s physically impossible to talk on the phone when you’re “momming” on your own and have kids that hate phone calls and make it their business to make as much noise as possible! That’s the difference between a mom on her own every day and you Lisa!
So feck off with your laptop and you’re ridiculous “look at me trying to do things…the solo mom!” You’re not a solo mom…your mother is there! Just feck off Lisa with your bullshit.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.