My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all honesty is she ever off that couch?? Sheā€™s training those poor girls that this is a way of life!!

Reactions: 6
Laughed so hard when I saw this today. This lady is a qualified midwife and has been recommended by a top Doctor from Cork too! Poor LisašŸ˜‚
Another Lisa too šŸ¤£ what can you bet our sleepy Lisa starts reminding us all sheā€™s a hca again šŸ¤”

Reactions: 2
Our Lisa will make out that people are getting recommendations from her clients and that they are then going to this midwife lisa thinking its our Lisa. So thats how she is losing business šŸ˜†

Last edited:
Looking for an Easter trailšŸ™„šŸ˜‚ Lisa,those girls donā€™t even get out in their own back garden! As for the McDonaldā€™s happy meal on those filthy trays,I felt sick looking at that. The germs would be crawling on those. A happy meal each and if itā€™s every week isnā€™t very healthy for children and definitely not as young as those girls,sheā€™s definitely training them to be just like her-depressed,stuck to the couch,eating round the clock,never seeing the light of day and then going to bed and repeat. She had those girls purely for attention at the time and thatā€™s all.Sheā€™s showing no signs whatsoever that children are what she always wanted. If those girls were what she truly wanted sheā€™d be out and about with them every day,little adventures to the playground,showing them life outside the house,etc,mindful
of what they eat and making sure theyā€™re in a clean house,she would not be there throwing them into bed most of the day and all night,held hostage in the living room,filling them up to the heavens with food so theyā€™ll go to sleep. Itā€™s disgusting to see.
Stuck in the living room again today plonked on the couch in front of the tv. A soft play place isnā€™t the same as fresh air and getting out Lisa,thatā€™s just another way for you to plonk your arse down and just look at them without any actual effort.I personally donā€™t like those places,theyā€™re germ infested places.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
First off, I think it's absolutely shocking that she's feeding her kids McDonald's & Supermacs once a week. 18 month olds don't need that shite. There are kids I work with older than the girls who have never had fast food like that, nevermind weekly. She's setting those girls up for failure, god knows what other "treats" she gives them at home.

Secondly, business has clearly dried up for her. Like others have said, she's hoping her offer will get people to sign up quickly so she has cash fast. She must be worried she'll have to dip into her communion money. Goes to show how unsustainable her business is.

I also think others are right about Lisa & Pippa having a fall out. No mention of her on mother's day at all. I wonder did the brother move out very suddenly after an argument with Lisa or because he was sick of her shite & now her parents aren't having anything to do with her. It's so strange how she randomly mentioned she had her own room separate from the girls, if it was a planned change I think she would have mentioned it & made a big deal about it.
Maybe the poor bother moved into the playhouse for peace and quiet šŸ™ˆ it's Saturday, the one day her sister and nieces / nephews can visit so they don't upset šŸ‘øšŸ‘øroutines ..so I wonder will they be there today šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe the poor bother moved into the playhouse for peace and quiet šŸ™ˆ it's Saturday, the one day her sister and nieces / nephews can visit so they don't upset šŸ‘øšŸ‘øroutines ..so I wonder will they be there today šŸ‘€
Maybe they all meet up at the sisters house to get away from her now. No sign of her mother at all these days. Iā€™d say maybe they had words with her. Maybe theyā€™ve even realised what weā€™ve all being saying here. That her ā€œmommingā€ is very odd,wrong and the girls need to get out for fresh air and not be thrown into bed for half the day with a white noise machine blasting because thatā€™s far from normal and lazy Lisa didnā€™t like their advice.
---
I mean,collecting the girls from the friends house that time to drive them around for a nap in the car because sheā€™s obsessed with them sleeping,canā€™t handle it if theyā€™re awake and then dropping them back to the friends house afterwards was up there with some of the strangest of things Iā€™ve ever heard.

Reactions: 10
Maybe they all meet up at the sisters house to get away from her now. No sign of her mother at all these days. Iā€™d say maybe they had words with her. Maybe theyā€™ve even realised what weā€™ve all being saying here. That her ā€œmommingā€ is very odd,wrong and the girls need to get out for fresh air and not be thrown into bed for half the day with a white noise machine blasting because thatā€™s far from normal and lazy Lisa didnā€™t like their advice.
---
I mean,collecting the girls from the friends house that time to drive them around for a nap in the car because sheā€™s obsessed with them sleeping,canā€™t handle it if theyā€™re awake and then dropping them back to the friends house afterwards was up there with some of the strangest of things Iā€™ve ever heard.
The mom must have looked after the girls when she went to the hen party but I'd say she is just probably busy with the brother coming home shortly from Canada to get married. I would say getting the house ready....but no hope of that with the whole place taken over.
I'd say Lisa doesn't do well if she's not the center of attention, but fair play to the future sister in law for having her as a bridesmaid she must be the most unorganized person could think off šŸ˜¬ knowing weeks in advance about going somewhere for the night and using a plastic bag one time and forgetting shoes, then last weekend using a nappy changing bag...I just couldn't handle it anyway šŸ˜‚

Also, I thought the girls like her to get on the floor and play with them before bed time šŸ¤” oh yeah, that was the ONE and only time she was on the floor šŸ˜†šŸ™ˆ

44683E82-877F-44A5-9130-200C6DBCA070.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think itā€™s just because she has granny nighties on and no bra, boobs flying akimbo that she looks heavier then. Iā€™ve never once seen her in a coat or scarf or anything out with the girls. She dresses so badly hoodie or granny nightie. And yet she expects people to pay 300 euro to her and she looks so unprofessional.
itā€™s really grating on me when she goes ā€˜having a chill day at homeā€™. There is nothing else that happens. Everything is a ā€˜chill dayā€™ in that House itā€™s not like they ever wobbled around or played properly. Also when she says just watching frozen or some other in the morning like Jesus what a way to start the day staring at a two hr movie.

Reactions: 7
Also, I thought the girls like her to get on the floor and play with them before bed time šŸ¤” oh yeah, that was the ONE and only time she was on the floor šŸ˜†šŸ™ˆ

View attachment 2071638
She looks like a hard boiled egg
---
Usual house question asked, as if sheā€™d know or even care whether her parents were happy with them there or not.. help each out with bills, sure Jan. Thereā€™s definely no helping out with the house anyway itā€™s always manky at best. Funny about her mention of thereā€™s plenty of room? The brother has to be moved out, pity but I donā€™t blame him. Would have loved to see him become a solo dad by choice and take over the house lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder whatā€™s going On with Pippa?? Lisa seemed to emphasise that it was just her and her girls today and also last week I think it was when she had a mare over her trip to super macs!!
Pippa is minding the sisters children..she turned 40 during the week and her husband took her away to celebrate so pippa has a break from Lisa for a few days

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Desperation šŸ™„ like shes totally convinced she can be a stay at home mom and make a fortune on her phone 24/7 building a "career"
If she taught her children Abit of cop on she wouldn't have to be up all hours cleaning. My baby is 2 mths but have a 2+1/2 yr old and 4+1/2 yr old boys. Now they can pick up toys put them in the box, put dirty clothes in the washing basket. brush the floor, use dustpan. The older fella helps emptying the dishwasher, he helps put food shopping away....like the list is endless
I'm totally convinced she exaggerates everything.
Is it 8 her eldest? She could make her own lunch, How many times a week does she show the bathroom sink after they brush their teeth, she must let them smear half a tub of toothpaste all over the sink....such a joke
Her shower is massive....they don't need to be pawing the glass doors at their age
Wrong thread?! šŸ¤£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.