My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They never respond to their names. When she asked her was that nice Hazel carried on staring into space. She seems zoned out a lot
I’m sure they know their names but you’re right,it’s the zoned out look. When my little one is around that age and if he seems zoned out I’d be a bit concerned to be honest. One of mine is a lot younger than hers and he is a lot more interactive and responds to me calling him,if I ask him if he’s dinner is nice you can be sure he says “Gooooooooood” 😂😂🤣 he dances at every opportunity,points at things he wants,if I ask him to point at us in pictures he knows what I’m saying and does it and he’s well able to climb on everything 😅 however he does have older siblings but he has mastered things that they haven’t shown him and I’m like a big eejit always having the chats with him and messing on the floor and out and about most days when we can,even after work now that the evenings are brighter I do bring them out for a quick walk around 6 just so they get out ( sorry to Lisa there,I know they should be in bed with a white noise machine blasting at that time 🥴) so it’s possible all of that has made a difference as well but my god I’ve eyes on the back of my head with him 😅

Reactions: 2
I’m sure they know their names but you’re right,it’s the zoned out look. When my little one is around that age and if he seems zoned out I’d be a bit concerned to be honest. One of mine is a lot younger than hers and he is a lot more interactive and responds to me calling him,if I ask him if he’s dinner is nice you can be sure he says “Gooooooooood” 😂😂🤣 he dances at every opportunity,points at things he wants,if I ask him to point at us in pictures he knows what I’m saying and does it and he’s well able to climb on everything 😅 however he does have older siblings but he has mastered things that they haven’t shown him and I’m like a big eejit always having the chats with him and messing on the floor and out and about most days when we can,even after work now that the evenings are brighter I do bring them out for a quick walk around 6 just so they get out ( sorry to Lisa there,I know they should be in bed with a white noise machine blasting at that time 🥴) so it’s possible all of that has made a difference as well but my god I’ve eyes on the back of my head with him 😅
looking back at old videos of my two they were always so interactive at mealtimes. I wouldn’t say full of chat but fully responsive & messing about.

Reactions: 1
An outdoor slide in the sitting room,I’ve seen it all now. You’d swear she was in a top floor flat with no garden and that’s the only way they can play on a slide. The size of the garden and she won’t take them out there for a run around and a go on the slide and by the looks of that slide it’s never seen the garden! Too afraid incase they might perk up a bit and won’t be able to throw them into bed. She puts it up in the feckin sitting room! There’s something very wrong about that woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So the girls spent about 8 and a half hours awake today. :oops:
My four month old was roughly the same, for comparison.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Genuinely the reason she won’t put it outside is because she’ll hVe to supervise. Christ the laziness is off the charts she’ll be dead by their 21st

Reactions: 13
If my child didnt wake till 8am, then slept for near 2.5hours during the day and went to bed at 645pm ide be worrying something is brewing😳

Reactions: 18
She must have miracle children in all my years I have never heard of children sleeping so much..

Reactions: 5
Children sleeping that much just makes me feel uneasy, it’s unnatural and sad. Makes me think there’s nothing interesting or fun enough going on to make staying awake worth it

Reactions: 9
Children sleeping that much just makes me feel uneasy, it’s unnatural and sad. Makes me think there’s nothing interesting or fun enough going on to make staying awake worth it
There isn’t!Just their “mom” stuck to the couch downing Pepsi as usual,no chance she’d actually get up off her arse and play with them,so what else is there to do only go to sleep which is very sad.

Reactions: 2
It’s just not real is it? It’s just not normal. Okay everyone has different experiences with children sleeping at night. But those huge day time naps and having to wake them up…and also having to sometimes wake them in the morning as otherwise they’d stay sleeping. And the fact that now at this age they aren’t fighting the bedtime a bit, wanting to play more. Ah ffs it’s beyond the norm. The outdoor slide set up in the sitting room takes the biscuit altogether.

Reactions: 8
Haha laughing someone asked her opinion of cosleeping and I’m expecting the usual repeat of the safe sleep guidelines with ‘but do what you have to do’ sprinkled in at the end as not to offend and lose followers but nope not our Lisa! She didn’t personally do it as she wouldn’t get a good night sleep herself, how could I not have guessed that one be the lazy mares answer!

Something is not right with those two little girls sleeping so much. It's actually worrying 😟 socially they dont seem to be at a level for their age. The vague and distant look with Hazel that has been mentioned here , is spot on 😐 they need to see the outside world instead of sleeping so much.

Reactions: 3
Something is not right with those two little girls sleeping so much. It's actually worrying 😟 socially they dont seem to be at a level for their age. The vague and distant look with Hazel that has been mentioned here , is spot on 😐 they need to see the outside world instead of sleeping so much.
100000% this. I do think maybe a fraction is down to personality? Ayda is definitely more lively. But it is also monkey see monkey do? Sure they don’t see anyone up and active in their house so can they be expected to model behaviour otherwise?
the sleep thing is odd but I will say my 2 year old can sleep up to 2 hours in the day and 11 hours at night, but he is also well able to skip a nap and only sleep 20 min sometimes!
my other little lady is the opposite!

She said she “forgot” about the slide as she had it put away. More bizarre carry on. She had it “put away” incase those two girls got any ideas and might want to use it in the garden! “Better not show them the slide! They might want to go outside and I’ll have to do the dreaded thing and let them go out and breathe in some fresh air! I mean fresh air will ruin how sleepy they are for their naps and their early bedtime! I need to keep them as sleepy as possible by keeping them indoors and stuffing them with food”

I'd maybe believe one baby with that kind of routine but twins getting up, napping, going to bed and sleeping at the same time every day is impossible. She's either lying big time or she's drugging ithem.

Reactions: 4
I'd maybe believe one baby with that kind of routine but twins getting up, napping, going to bed and sleeping at the same time every day is impossible. She's either lying big time or she's drugging ithem.
Could be a bit of dozol but who knows. I’ve heard of old school people mentioning this dozol a few times “give them a spoon a dozol and they’ll sleep for the night!” 🤦🏼‍♀️ and she comes across as an old school type of person. She’s also someone who is unbelievably lazy,loves having her own free time,sleeping without ever dreaming of bringing them into her bed even when they’re sick,can’t seem to handle them and finds it a struggle to go places with them. I’m not saying she does but something doesn’t seem right.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.