My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth does this lazy walloper not shower during any of the 16 odd hours the girls are sleeping? I can't understand this wan at all. Surely those girls aren't safe in the bath by themselves water or not?
It’s got to be because there’s some lies around how much the girls sleep. Either they don’t sleep as much as says and she actually doesn’t have 16hrs a day to herself or they have sleep associations (the white noise machine etc and any disturbance like the noise of Lisa showering will wake them). Which is it, we’ll probably never know but I’m sure she can’t keep pretending they’re sleeping so much once they hit 2!!!

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t she shower when the girls go to bed for the night in the afternoon?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've taken to grabbing a shower after I drop my kid to creche; I usually have a 40min window before I need to be at my desk for work.

Lisa literally has all day to clean herself up, she's just a lazy cow.

Reactions: 9
the dirt of her nails is disgusting too :sick: Honestly don't know why she cant have a shower when they are asleep by 630/7pm. she literally has the whole night to herself then.. Nothing like a nice long shower after the day, in peace and then fresh pjs and even then sit on her arse for the night, she'd absolutely manage it.

Reactions: 5
I’d def say it’s because of the noise of the shower she won’t do it while they sleep!! But good lord talk about putting extra work onto herself having to bring them in with her 🙄 I highly doubt they sit there quietly while she washes her bits, probably a lie to make herself more relatable!!

Reactions: 3
Omg I’m so excited about this once off offer from Lisa I might just dribble out of my wee wee tank 🙈😂

• Haha
I’m defo gonna sound like a witch but anyone else think that for 18 months, Hazel should be a little better at climbing? Poor kid gets no practice I guess!

Jaynie mack not an exclusive one off offer! Suppose her feeling generous is probably an occasion in itself

Burger each for the girls 😬 Christ almighty
I know, I wasn’t even sure at the beginning if it was only one each.. almost looks like one and a half each but I’m hoping that’s just how’s it been divided

Ah feck sake they’ve a dirty take away ag least once a month? Enjoying all food is fine but don’t use that as an excuse to fulfil your own inner need for fast food! duck sake. It’s horrible to watch!

I know, I wasn’t even sure at the beginning if it was only one each.. almost looks like one and a half each but I’m hoping that’s just how’s it been divided
Definitely not 😥 I just watched it back and they are cut in 4.

How is it an “exclusive” offer she only advertises on her instagram so it’s not like we are being let into a big secret. Business must be slow she must need a few bob for the take always so her babies have a more varied palette 🙄

Reactions: 1
Isn't this 'special offer' in direct contrast to what she was saying at the start? She was offering payment options, now it's payment must be made in full prior to starting! Also you have less than 24 hours to book, so what if it's not right for you, you don't need it.. I would assume then that she will spend all day tomorrow doing those silly fact finding calls so that some gullible fools doesn't pay upfront and then she can't help them? But guess what she'll be on her arse all day getting over her McD visit!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.