My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me my math is wrong.. based on her question on the girls routine. I calculate the are awake for only 8/9 hours a day?? WTF

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Pippa is minding the sisters children..she turned 40 during the week and her husband took her away to celebrate so pippa has a break from Lisa for a few days
She must have taken over the parents bedroom when they were minding the other grandkids

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Laughing at her saying she caps tv time. I’m guessing she’s talking about when the girls are asleep because it’s never bloody off.

Reactions: 11
If she got up off her arse and picked up the traditional hoover, she wouldn't be long losing a few of those extra lbs she is carrying 🙄🙄 burn a few calories for herself

Reactions: 10
She must have taken over the parents bedroom when they were minding the other grandkids
She did say she was going to buy a tv for the room, presumably she’s going to let the parents back in, if they have gone off for a few days. There must be a 4th bedroom, surely the tattlers don’t know the floor plan of her house?
---
I have to make a confession. I own a granny nightie. Im in my 30s. It was handy for breastfeeding in because of the buttons on the front. I will confess that I haven’t breastfed in quite some time, but the nightie is hanging in there and may make an appearance when I’m behind on the washing.
anyhow, I work in a hospital and yesterday I met no less than TWO octogenarians wearing the exact same nightie. So I’m off to throw it in the rag bag now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Do we think Lisa is all there? The women I know attached to their mothers in their 30s are never quite right.

• Haha
When she’s answering the questions this evening you can just see her background her legs and stomach out glued onto the couch. While the robot whizzes around the mat in front of her. She truly is the most sedentary human I’ve seen on insta in a long time

She’s definitely trying to push sales in the last lot of answers. Free advice for some and recommending packages and hour long consultations for others.

Reactions: 7
It's so obvious that a lot of her questions/answers are addressing points that have been raised here - taking over the parents house, white noise machines, business not booming etc.

Hi Lisa 👋 maybe stay off tattle for a bit, stop sending yourself questions and go wash your hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Jez happy stay living st home I go mad if I had live at home with 2 kids.Short term to save or while looking for home.These kids sleep eat play on floor see outside once a week.It to shop eat McDonald's if lucky might see play centre.She has all rain gear etc new play house fine garden still don't see outside.

Reactions: 9
Even taking into consideration they’re wearing wellies given the girls have walked a good while now they’re still quite unsteady walking. They need to be brought out more to gain those skills though, the only walking they really do is in crèche or at home so not much

Reactions: 10
Praise the lord they got out for an hour or two today anyway and Lisa quit putting a reel up with music when those two little misfortunes never get out. They’re not used to walking on that surface there either which they should be managing no bother now but they don’t have a clue because they never see the light of the day. Maybe put the phone down and play with them while you’re at it instead of carrying on like you’re mother of the year on their once a year outing to a playground.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Surprised to see how unsteady they seem to be on their feet considering how long they’ve been walking.
I think she lives in a bungalow but should they not be a bit better on steps regardless. They seemed to really struggle today

Surprised to see how unsteady they seem to be on their feet considering how long they’ve been walking.
I think she lives in a bungalow but should they not be a bit better on steps regardless. They seemed to really struggle today
Oh glad I wasn’t the only one to think this! Hazel In particular is very shaky!
I don’t know why but there’s always something a little more vacant about Hazel, ayda is much more wit it if that makes sense?Could be a personality thing too!

I don’t know why but there’s always something a little more vacant about Hazel, ayda is much more wit it if that makes sense?Could be a personality thing too!
I’ve noticed it too, a slight disconnection. Could be personality or just a byproduct of being raised by Lisa, she always looks a bit lost or vague

Yes,I keep noticing that too about Hazel. I don’t like commenting on children ( I know I have here but Jesus I can’t help it in this case) but yes,there just seems to be something distant about Hazel. Very rarely they look excited or happy and I put that down to being stuck in the house bored off their heads and mom on the couch just looking at them instead of getting stuck in doing stuff,no bit of life in her at all for someone who claims she always wanted children. I don’t believe for a second that a child that age is so into movies like Frozen either. I have toddlers and no way are any of them interested in movies and they’re older than her two. Mine are more interested in getting out that door,hail,rain or shine.
---
Are those bins up on the countertop in the kitchen? 🙈 “Is that nice Hazel?” Without actually being in the same room for a while with them it’s hard to tell but I’d be expecting a little bit more interaction and facial expressions from an 18month old. That’s just my opinion.

Last edited:
“Is that nice Hazel?” Without actually being in the same room for a while with them it’s hard to tell but I’d be expecting a little bit more interaction and facial expressions from an 18month old. That’s just my opinion.
They never respond to their names. When she asked her was that nice Hazel carried on staring into space. She seems zoned out a lot

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.