My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah feck sake they’ve a dirty take away ag least once a month? Enjoying all food is fine but don’t use that as an excuse to fulfil your own inner need for fast food! duck sake. It’s horrible to watch!
Once a week they eat in a fast food place

Reactions: 1
The food just thrown on the McDonald's high chair table 😱🤢🤯 I mean... At least put some napkins down, how clean are they in general, and how clean will she have it after 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The food just thrown on the McDonald's high chair table 😱🤢🤯 I mean... At least put some napkins down, how clean are they in general, and how clean will she have it after 🤮🤮🤮
I have a relative who works in McDonald’s and I know they are not properly cleaned at all, other than a quick wipe down with a cloth and some cleaning solution…I absolutely wouldn’t be putting food down on the table for myself never mind my kids.. 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
I can’t cope with the bulging nappy in the climbing video!! And the Manky those high chairs 🙈🙈I would have thought 1 happy meal between them be plenty! My little girl is 4 and doesn’t finish a happy meal! The girls must have Huge appetites!

Reactions: 6
I wonder what’s going On with Pippa?? Lisa seemed to emphasise that it was just her and her girls today and also last week I think it was when she had a mare over her trip to super macs!!

Reactions: 5
Those poor little girls with that rubbish settling so uncomfortably in their little tummies , they are far too young for that fast food.

• Heart
I wonder what’s going On with Pippa?? Lisa seemed to emphasise that it was just her and her girls today and also last week I think it was when she had a mare over her trip to super macs!!
Also no big gushing Mother’s Day post for her or even one mention of her that day in her stories

Reactions: 9
Christ so she has to strip both the girls and plonk them into the bath despite that they’re not even having a bath all while she wobbles in almost on top of them and then they’re just stuck there sitting in her dirty body water getting hit with the odd spray from the shower head? The kids sleep and nap more than they’re ever awake, why on earth would anyone do it this way?
I think she just says it for effect had no plans on showering and doesn’t regularly and always has someone watch them but thinks it sounds very solo and relatable to day they sit in the bath but did t think it through

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2070133
---
Business must be slow ….
Also I think this kind of offer underpins how shady this business is. She’s decided on a whim to discount her package, you don’t pay on a website where a promo code expires at a set time, you email her to book, do you need her to have responded and taken you money within the 24hrs or is it enough to have got the enquiry in on time. So unprofessional.

‘Payment in full prior to starting’ but you also need to use her service in the month of April?So in other words she just needs an influx of money asap, everything about Lisa screams scam artist

Reactions: 13
First off, I think it's absolutely shocking that she's feeding her kids McDonald's & Supermacs once a week. 18 month olds don't need that shite. There are kids I work with older than the girls who have never had fast food like that, nevermind weekly. She's setting those girls up for failure, god knows what other "treats" she gives them at home.

Secondly, business has clearly dried up for her. Like others have said, she's hoping her offer will get people to sign up quickly so she has cash fast. She must be worried she'll have to dip into her communion money. Goes to show how unsustainable her business is.

I also think others are right about Lisa & Pippa having a fall out. No mention of her on mother's day at all. I wonder did the brother move out very suddenly after an argument with Lisa or because he was sick of her shite & now her parents aren't having anything to do with her. It's so strange how she randomly mentioned she had her own room separate from the girls, if it was a planned change I think she would have mentioned it & made a big deal about it.

Reactions: 12
‘Payment in full prior to starting’ but you also need to use her service in the month of April?So in other words she just needs an influx of money asap, everything about Lisa screams scam artist
Something has to pay for all the hens, weddings and holidays she has planned 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.