My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a seriously packed lunch box. You just know they are going to end up overweight kids god love them.
She’s definitely on some sort of weird high over the child’s ‘allergies’. Lisa she’d not allergic she’s intolerant at most. Sue Dan house is jumping on this allergy bandwagon too🙄
I don’t think Lisa will be happy until she has an epipen for one of those girls.
Also yesterday she made some comment about not buying dresses for the wedding yet , she’s hoping the weight will magically fall off. If she actually made an effort and got out power walking , no pipsi and no bbq pulled pork she might drop a dress size and narrow down that arse chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mind blowing watching the lunch box prep.... that's 5 minutes of my life I won't get back!

clean your house..... and you will be amazed how much better they will feel

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just reminded of this video on her grid. I’m not fat shaming a child, I don’t think either of them are, that’s pure bloat, I’d say they’re eating more than they’re able to digest & they’re only fit for sleep because they’re not physically able for anything else. I know when I overindulge I just want to put my feet up & do nothing after it & that’s a rare treat. I couldn’t do it to myself daily.
I know all toddlers have a bit of a tum because they tend to stand with their little bums & bellies out but this is more than that.
Thats exactly it, it must be so uncomfortable for the poor little girls. This over feeding needs to stop. 😡 AND over sleeping 😢

Reactions: 4
How does she over feed them though, my toddler refuses food and that's that. He only eats what he wants. How does she get them to eat it all? Genuine question because most toddlers know when to stop and refuse food if they're full.

How does she over feed them though, my toddler refuses food and that's that. He only eats what he wants. How does she get them to eat it all? Genuine question because most toddlers know when to stop and refuse food if they're full.
Its all these little girls know since they were born. They had no control over the bottle feeding when they were being fed with those god awful milky mates. They had no choice in the matter only lie there 😢 I dread to think of the footage that she doesn't show online of raising them every day.

Reactions: 7
The "review" I'm ded 🤣🤣🤣 "my child now self soothes"....right so you made a mom do cry it out and now everything's sorted!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she first started baby led weaning she used to shove things like big chunks of pastry into their mouths, it was all mum led, they hadn’t even figured out how to pick up food, let alone get it as far as their mouth. It was very difficult to watch as it was clear they just weren’t ready but at this stage they’re just used to eat, eat, eat

Reactions: 11
She uses food to comfort them she wanted all the milestones hit dummies and bottles gone so now when they go shopping it’s food stuck in their mouths. You have to also look at it that your toddler has a normal sized stomach so will only eat to fullness those girls bellies are stretched so it will take more to fill them they were given full sized meals I wouldn’t give my older kids from about six months

I wouldn't eat half as much as what those little girls eat. If she wants to be a heavy lump , let her off... but don't be pushing the same bad eating habits on to her little girls. What a life she is setting them up for.

Re. Hazel’s “allergies”.. if there was a genuine issue with the child, CUH wouldn’t have discharged her. They’d be referred her from neonates to paeds to find the issue.

The hospital discharged the twins. Lisa did a reel to celebrate. Then a week later, she claimed Hazel was diagnosed with allergies. It doesn’t quite add up to me…

Reactions: 16
Re. Hazel’s “allergies”.. if there was a genuine issue with the child, CUH wouldn’t have discharged her. They’d be referred her from neonates to paeds to find the issue.

The hospital discharged the twins. Lisa did a reel to celebrate. Then a week later, she claimed Hazel was diagnosed with allergies. It doesn’t quite add up to me…
Oh if she ever did a question box I would risk bring blocked to ask this...

• Haha
My 3 year old is a preemie baby were still under peads for issues due to his birth ... I would love less appointments, it doesn't bother me it's part of life in this house, but why wish it on your child....

• Heart

She reckons she was 'fobbed off '. In other words, they didn't tell her what she wanted to hear. If her child had actual intolerance or allergies, she would know all about it.

Reactions: 13
Ugh she's so annoying. I wouldn't wish an allergy on anyone. My little one has an egg allergy (confirmed via allergy testing in CUH) and it's been so so slow getting her to move up the egg ladder. But at least an egg allergy can be worked on, I can't imagine the stress of a peanut allergy.

Wtf is a test using a metal wand?! It would be so easy for the doctors in CUH to refer her to the allergy clinic if they even thought it was a possibility.

Ugh she's so annoying. I wouldn't wish an allergy on anyone. My little one has an egg allergy (confirmed via allergy testing in CUH) and it's been so so slow getting her to move up the egg ladder. But at least an egg allergy can be worked on, I can't imagine the stress of a peanut allergy.

Wtf is a test using a metal wand?! It would be so easy for the doctors in CUH to refer her to the allergy clinic if they even thought it was a possibility.
They prob know there’s no issues with Hazel.. perfectly healthy child bar the odd virus. If she’s allergic to anything, it’s likely to be dust and mould.

Her approach to sleep training and her kids sleep baffles the life out of me. As a solo mum by choice myself I cannot tell you how expensive fertility treatment is. I was desperate for a child and since the day she was born 3.5 years ago I’ve never once left her to cry it out. Why spend thousands to deliberately have a baby only to treat them this way? How can she say she’s a sleep coach? The only advice she will give to parents is to leave their kids to cry! There are other ways to gentle sleep train that don’t involve leaving them to scream. Her babies are still so young too. My daughter sleeps with me and that’s the end of it. As an adult you’d hate to be left crying alone, imagine how her kids must feel!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So, tell another Mother she's doing a good job. Cute story sleepy Lisa, but you'd have to actually leave the house to see another Mother. You're not doing a great job from the couch, juno.

So, tell another Mother she's doing a good job. Cute story sleepy Lisa, but you'd have to actually leave the house to see another Mother. You're not doing a great job from the couch, juno.
You’d also have to do a good job to be told you’re doing a good job. That’s mudder told anyway
---
Lisa’s need for validation from strangers is baffling, I wouldn’t actually want a random woman come up to me and tell me I’m doing a good job, unless maybe my child was doing something in particular in that moment? Its just weird

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I’d say upset as been told to go by their actual ages now and all discharged so looking for something else to get attention from

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.