My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m out of the loop and just curious.. is that 17 weeks for all bottle fed babies or just if they seen particularly hungry? My son was bottle fed. I was told definitely not to feed before 6 months but for medical reasons also that relate to him specifically.

My friends kids are a good bit older than my son. She was told to wean at 4 months. They were all bottle fed.

The guidance is forever changing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nothing changes really 17 weeks if ready ...sitting up ..showing interest ..my first kid was a big baby so I assumed he was hungry at 17 weeks as he savaged bottles...tried at 17 weeks ...knew straight away didn't suit him ...he had reflux...so I left it until 26 weeks ...the body has to be ready...My next 2 took off at 17 weeks but at a slow pace as bottles were still main feed
..from what I see here Lisa was horsing it into those poor girls ...I hate to say this but you do need some instinct and common sense with this stuff ...she just wanted them to sleep ...funny thing is the over feeding prob kept them up

Reactions: 5
Here’s one more. The greasy pastries shoved into them.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Mom led. They hadn’t a clue what to do because it was weeks too early.
I’ve never seen anything like it. I recorded it with the intention of posting it here if and when she came on to reveal there was some issue with one or both of their tummies. The shoving pastries and stodgy porridge and whatever else into them certainly wouldn’t have helped. I also noticed the “full bellies! Time for a nap!” She disgusts me. Filling them to the brim to make them sleep which is beyond cruel and wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve never seen anything like it. I recorded it with the intention of posting it here if and when she came on to reveal there was some issue with one or both of their tummies. The shoving pastries and stodgy porridge and whatever else into them certainly wouldn’t have helped. I also noticed the “full bellies! Time for a nap!” She disgusts me. Filling them to the brim to make them sleep which is beyond cruel and wrong.
Ayda looked ready to burst when she made the full bellies comment. It’s awful to still see them look so tired & bloated

Reactions: 8
She's treating the girls like Chickens in a Battery Farm. Stuffing them with food and no space to run😢 everything she does is to make life easier for herself.

Reactions: 13
Ayda looked ready to burst when she made the full bellies comment. It’s awful to still see them look so tired & bloated
They’re always fit to burst. Even that lunch the other day heading off to the crèche to make sure they’re stuffed enough to sleep when they come home. I wouldn’t be surprised if she filled their bottles with porridge or something when they were babies so they slept. Of course she would never admit it and there’s no proof but I wouldn’t be surprised one bit. She used those horrific milky mates so she didn’t have to feed them herself! Nothing would surprise me with this one when it comes to getting them to sleep as long as possible so that she can sit on the couch and do nothing.

Reactions: 7
I really wish someone close to her would read this thread and sort her out.

Reactions: 2
And who has a greasy spinach pinwheel pastry for their breakfast? I certainly wouldn’t anyway. Fair enough,if an adult wants a spinach pinwheel for their breakfast. Shoving into a baby’s mouth is a different story altogether.

I remember those intolerance tests doing the rounds when I was a teenager, was all the rage to go into a health shop and get it done by the one working there. Zero qualifications and you'd come out with a list of about 50 things you were 'allergic' to. Is she going to keep them off eggs now with no egg ladder or any plan to reintroduce.

• Haha
  • Heart
I really wish someone close to her would read this thread and sort her out.
They should have intervened back then when they see the milky mates and the feeding them when they weren’t ready but they didn’t or Lisa told them to get lost because “mom” is the expert! The damage may be done now to their tummies unfortunately,especially Hazel’s as she clearly wasn’t ready at all for all of that food.

Reactions: 6
The image of her stuffing the pastry into hazels tiny mouth with her sausage fingers and mouldy coloured nails is thoroughly ingrained in my brain since last year…

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I remember those intolerance tests doing the rounds when I was a teenager, was all the rage to go into a health shop and get it done by the one working there. Zero qualifications and you'd come out with a list of about 50 things you were 'allergic' to. Is she going to keep them off eggs now with no egg ladder or any plan to reintroduce.
I strongly doubt she’ll stop the eggs.. she wouldn’t be able to give pancakes anymore plus eggs are so handy to give. My son won’t take them much to my disappointment 🙈

After seeing that awful video above, I don’t think Hazel has allergies at all. I think she was being over fed and reacted to that. If someone shoved a pastry in my mouth at 7am, I would vomit too. And I’m not even trying to be funny. She has such an outdated and actually v sad attitude to food. Poor little girls

I always thought if you were doing BLW you had to wait until 6 months old?? Poor Hazel hadn’t a clue what was going on sure she couldn’t even lift her hand to her own mouth 🙄🙄 at the end of the day it was all to suit Lisa’s laziness she could have made up some veg purée etc and sat feeding them for a few weeks, I personally really hate weaning due to the mess but it’s a lovely time to sit with your baby and chat/sing 🙂

Reactions: 4
I always thought if you were doing BLW you had to wait until 6 months old?? Poor Hazel hadn’t a clue what was going on sure she couldn’t even lift her hand to her own mouth 🙄🙄 at the end of the day it was all to suit Lisa’s laziness she could have made up some veg purée etc and sat feeding them for a few weeks, I personally really hate weaning due to the mess but it’s a lovely time to sit with your baby and chat/sing 🙂
You are correct, they do recommend waiting until around the 6 month for BLW. But you CAN introduce tastes at 5 months if they show signs of readiness.
Tastes is like a single suck off an orange etc.
Not shoving multiple spoons of porridge into their mouths.
I totally agree with you in regards to weaning though. The mess is something else.

Reactions: 1
That video got me blocked,when I commented saying ne patient and dont shove the food in her mouth! Disgraceful fat cow shovelling pastry into a small baby like that Who was no more interested then the man in the moon!

I’ve got PTSD from those pastry videos. No nutritional value in their food for the most part. So sad, they both look like two pale undernourished toddlers. Big bags under their eyes. No energy from sleeping too much. You’d wonder do the crèche staff see it? They look way happier in crèche than in their own home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.