My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel she wishes her life away and yet really doesn’t live at all. The reeling off of dates for three hens and three weddings it’s like the only thing in her mind. Just so unhealthy living and’working’ in that mouldy house and with your parents then to top it all off. I really wish for her own sake she was still in uhl there would be great group of people for friendships and to be outside the home it’s a hundred times more beneficial when you see how life is now. But yet she thinks she has it all and gets to see girls growing up, but you’re not living lisa. Everything is just when are they bed and when are they eating. There’s no going out In the world and living a little. Very dangerous really.

Reactions: 12
Is is just me or is that a lot of food packed for the girls on top of their meals provided in creche? My kids wouldn’t eat that much between meals & one is 11!
Wouldn't eat that myself and breakfast and dinner
---
Only has few appointments left but when click on link there is 3 full days

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm not able for the laptop on the knee and the constant staring at it pretending to be busy 🙄😂 those lunches I wouldn't eat myself in the day, no wonder they have sore bellies being over fed.

Reactions: 8
Jesus she had a meltdown when she had her health care job and had to have the girls and herself ready for a days work but now she loves it?? God bless the poor crèche staff who meets her in the morning having to listen to all the instructions about the bloody snacks 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Jesus she had a meltdown when she had her health care job and had to have the girls and herself ready for a days work but now she loves it?? God bless the poor crèche staff who meets her in the morning having to listen to all the instructions about the bloody snacks 🙄🙄
It will be time for them to go home again by the time she finishes explaining everything repeatedly 🙄 bleeping hell she's some bore.

The girls are allocated a colour - Hazel: Pink toothbrush, pink schoolbag, pink lunchbox. Ayda: Purple tootbrush, Blue schoolbag, grey/clear lunchbox......it keeps things simpler dya no

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It will be time for them to go home again by the time she finishes explaining everything repeatedly 🙄 bleeping hell she's some bore.

The girls are allocated a colour - Hazel: Pink toothbrush, pink schoolbag, pink lunchbox. Ayda: Purple tootbrush, Blue schoolbag, grey/clear lunchbox......it keeps things simpler dya no
The creche couldn’t give a duck & they’ll use whatever. They probably dump half the food she brings knowing it’s from an unhygienic house

Reactions: 3
You’re spot on there. I bet she hogs the minders at collection time To interrogate them about how much sleep the girls had and why they didn’t eat all their snacks. It’s funny to read some of the comments here but really, it’s v sad. I’m so glad they’re twins all the same. At least they have each other.. poor little girls 💔

Reactions: 4
They get breakfast and lunch in school why so many snacks? Thats mental when my child was in crèche he only had a drink going in and his nappy bag those kids are going to be the size of a house. She makes me laugh with her “healthy food” it’s still high fat Lisa love if they are eating too much of it

Are they actually eating that much food plus 2 meals in crèche? And a dinner at home?? This is more or less exactly what my tiddler eats at the childminders all day plus a sandwich, 1 slice of bread. Breakfast before he leaves, dinner when he gets home. They must literally just provide a single meal and no snacks. Either that or she really does want them to be obese like mom!

Reactions: 1
She really is getting some sort of strange unhealthy buzz from this “rice free,egg free,dairy free” “whatever else free” oh and the most important one that she forgot to add but it’s definitely in her notebook is “fresh air free” we should add that one on to the list of the things they can’t have too,shouldn’t we?! Jesus,I mean,they can’t have fresh air,that would be too much for them and interrupt all the sleeping 🙄 She is doing this for attention,just like having the twins was for attention for herself,this allergy stuff is also purely for attention for herself! It’s an unhealthy obsession and it’s worrying using those children for this weird attention.The doctors did not fob her off about this. If they had any suspicions at all that Hazel had an intolerance or allergy they would have taken action. Lisa,clean your parents house-the place you live in,clean the mould,the bedrooms,the bathroom,every room in the house,get rid of the dust and dirt and maybe Hazel would be perfectly fine because I’ve a suspicion that it’s the mould,dirt and dust that are the issues. As for the lunches,they remind me of her shoving those loaded spoons with stodgy porridge into their mouths when they weren’t able for it,anything to get them to konk out and go to sleep. Those lunches on top of everything else and their dinner when they get home,she really is making sure they’re asleep as quickly as possible because “mom” needs to watch tv from 6:30pm and laze around on the couch.

If only there was some way you could make it so the child’s name appeared on her lunchbox….. instead of expecting everyone to always remember that ‘hazels is pink’ 🙄 The buzz she’s getting off the child having food intolerances gives me the ick big time

Reactions: 14
Nice break there to get some proper cleaning done
Ju mean sitting her massive arse on the sofa guzzling pippsy, and stuffing her arse chin with snacks? Cos thats what she will be doing with all that free time, while the state pays for her kids to be minded🙄

A sandwich , oat bar, biscuits, orange , berries, and a yoghurt and they get 2 meals I think she said in crèche 😱 that’s a lot of food for 18month olds! My 7 year old wouldn’t even eat all that for lunch never mind 2 meals on top of that!
She overfeeds them, always has, they are going to be massive like there mother if she continues like that.

I was just reminded of this video on her grid. I’m not fat shaming a child, I don’t think either of them are, that’s pure bloat, I’d say they’re eating more than they’re able to digest & they’re only fit for sleep because they’re not physically able for anything else. I know when I overindulge I just want to put my feet up & do nothing after it & that’s a rare treat. I couldn’t do it to myself daily.
I know all toddlers have a bit of a tum because they tend to stand with their little bums & bellies out but this is more than that.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I was just reminded of this video on her grid. I’m not fat shaming a child, I don’t think either of them are, that’s pure bloat, I’d say they’re eating more than they’re able to digest & they’re only fit for sleep because they’re not physically able for anything else. I know when I overindulge I just want to put my feet up & do nothing after it & that’s a rare treat. I couldn’t do it to myself daily.
I know all toddlers have a bit of a tum because they tend to stand with their little bums & bellies out but this is more than that.
Agreed.. I only thought of this clip yesterday, it’s not weight and purely an over full bloated stomach. Even as an adult I feel crap when I’m like that can’t imagine what it’s like as a toddler, it would knock you out mind

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.