My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll "give ye a buzz" how professional
I thought she said the other day she was so busy this week now she has extra spots available?? I came across another one of these sleep coaches the sleep fairy, she charges more than Lisa it seems!! I’m guessing when Lisa is pushing her 15 minutes chats she’s desperate for business??

Reactions: 1
When you’re off getting your strange buzz out of these “allergies” Lisa,I’d take a look back at your “weaning” videos too! When I looked at these again I was just as horrified as the first time. Weaning too soon can cause tummy and other issues later. You might think you’re such an expert but I can assure you once again,you’re not! You’re a Sargent major,cruel and cold and wrong. As for taking them out yesterday,I was glad they got to the park/playground at long last,it was just sad to see that they hadn’t a clue what to do on the slide! They’re 18 months aren’t they? They should know what a slide is by now but they don’t! You’re actually holding them back,it’s very sad and in my opinion very wrong! Just because you’re too lazy and don’t want to go to a playground,do it for your girls…the girls you so desperately wanted and went out of your way to have.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
When you’re off getting your strange buzz out of these “allergies” Lisa,I’d take a look back at your “weaning” videos too! When I looked at these again I was just as horrified as the first time. Weaning too soon can cause tummy and other issues later. You might think you’re such an expert but I can assure you once again,you’re not! You’re a Sargent major,cruel and cold and wrong. As for taking them out yesterday,I was glad they got to the park/playground at long last,it was just sad to see that they hadn’t a clue what to do on the slide! They’re 18 months aren’t they? They should know what a slide is by now but they don’t! You’re actually holding them back,it’s very sad and in my opinion very wrong! Just because you’re too lazy and don’t want to go to a playground,do it for your girls…the girls you so desperately wanted and went out of your way to have.
Poor Hazel's face in that 2nd clip of the video 😔 no words for this one

They were very small what age did she start to feed them.sure she did a lot of frying imagine grease in there stomach.

Why didn't she put them in a trolley? I've only a singleton going around with me now but when my twins were younger I couldn't go into a shop and actually use my hands without a buggy or trolley.

Reactions: 3
They were very small what age did she start to feed them.sure she did a lot of frying imagine grease in there stomach.
I’m not sure but they were very small,way too small and definitely weren’t ready in my opinion anyway.

Reactions: 3
It’s so clear from looking at that again that they weren’t anywhere near ready. I think they were over 2 months into weaning before either of them were able to make any attempt to pick up something from the tray themselves or reach out & grab something lisa was holding up for them , a sure sign they weren’t ready prior to that. she would either place things into their hand or shove it straight into their mouth herself.

Have influencers & wannabe influencers lost the ability to use google?
Her NCT question is very clear on their website

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny how Hazel never showed any intolerance to eggs when she was weaning them a year ago & giving them eggs 50 times a day, but now suddenly after holding a metal bar she can't have them. Goes to show the test she had done is just as real as her mickey mouse course she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I can remember correctly, I think she started when they were just over 4 months.
Poor girls were not ready at all and couldn’t sit unaided, but of course ‘mom of the year’ Lisa knew best 🙄

edit to add - I think it was 4 months corrected age

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure but they were very small,way too small and definitely weren’t ready in my opinion anyway.
They were just under the 6mths prob 5.5 months, but then she always uses their 'corrected' age which is 7 or 8 weeks early, so in fact by that they were technically 3.5-4 months as such. Still way too young. She was literally shovelling food into them. Proper food like, nearly portion you'd eat yourself.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s changed again though hasn’t it for bottle fed babies feeding can start from 17 weeks obviously when the child is showing readiness. We all know they weren’t though especially hazel but anything to help you get a snooze during the night she’ll do

Reactions: 2
It’s changed again though hasn’t it for bottle fed babies feeding can start from 17 weeks obviously when the child is showing readiness. We all know they weren’t though especially hazel but anything to help you get a snooze during the night she’ll do
It has! Was just in with my phn for his 3 mth check (he'll be 3 mths end of next week) but yes she said 17 weeks for formula fed

It has! Was just in with my phn for his 3 mth check (he'll be 3 mths end of next week) but yes she said 17 weeks for formula fed
I’m out of the loop and just curious.. is that 17 weeks for all bottle fed babies or just if they seen particularly hungry? My son was bottle fed. I was told definitely not to feed before 6 months but for medical reasons also that relate to him specifically.

My friends kids are a good bit older than my son. She was told to wean at 4 months. They were all bottle fed.

The guidance is forever changing 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m out of the loop and just curious.. is that 17 weeks for all bottle fed babies or just if they seen particularly hungry? My son was bottle fed. I was told definitely not to feed before 6 months but for medical reasons also that relate to him specifically.

My friends kids are a good bit older than my son. She was told to wean at 4 months. They were all bottle fed.

The guidance is forever changing 🤷🏻‍♀️
my phn said if they are showing signs and extremely hungry on formula instead of introducing hungrier baby milk give her solids instead not backing Lisa up in anyway cause hazel clearly wasn’t ready and she went to three solids per meal extremely fast. But my one was starving I held out till about 22 weeks but the information is very confusing and constantly changing

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.