My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No fear she got off her arse and gave the hovel a clean before the ex pats called with so, so, so many kids. The poor twins had a busy week, 2 days at creche, a hospital appointment and visitors to their home. That's them bedding in for the next 6 weeks now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
CDBE40B9-3514-4719-8646-92BB980129CA.png

yes of course Lisa…. Because everyone has these facilities. I’ve a partner who works from home and would be hard pushed to have the house dead quiet and if I started on the white noise like she does I’d be murdered 😅

Reactions: 7
Does she have *any* other solutions for people apart from blackout blinds and white noise. If they were the key to a good night's sleep and naps, wouldn't we all have them and be fresh as a daisy?!
(I have blackout blinds and white noise and my 2yr old still thinks it's gas to wake up at 3am for the day 😳 maybe I should give her my money)

Reactions: 9
What’s her obsession with kids napping in a dark and queer room? Like that’s impossible for 99% of us Lisa.

In fact from the day they came home from hospital I had the radio on, tv going, hoovering, siblings and cousins in and out while naps were happening- they would literally sleep through a tornado now.

Reactions: 12
I have a 9 month old, most placid baby going, she’s up at 7am, has a 1 hour nap at 9:30 and naps again at 1pm for around 2 hours, bed at 7 ish pm and sleeps til maybe 5:30/6? I thought that was alot for her age but Jesus Christ the twins are 18months and still having 3 hour naps as well as night sleep??

The person who said their 21 month old is waking early, and Lisa’s telling them maybe they weren’t ready to drop a nap! Mother of god. What’s 21 month old needs two naps a day.

It’s all so bizarre, a previous poster said about leaving them cry it out, I think she has too! I don’t understand how anyone with a maternal cell could be so cruel but I know a few who have done it and honestly they regretted it!

She doesn’t advocate CIO tho does she in her plans ? 🙄 she’s a large dose of shite. No time for people who have kids and can’t cope with the reality of it all

View attachment 2004242
yes of course Lisa…. Because everyone has these facilities. I’ve a partner who works from home and would be hard pushed to have the house dead quiet and if I started on the white noise like she does I’d be murdered 😅
plus many homes have more than one child, school runs to do, after school activities to drop & collect from. Does she never listen to her own sister & how she manages with 5. I doubt it’s a dark room with white noise in her house

Reactions: 11
What’s her obsession with kids napping in a dark and queer room? Like that’s impossible for 99% of us Lisa.

In fact from the day they came home from hospital I had the radio on, tv going, hoovering, siblings and cousins in and out while naps were happening- they would literally sleep through a tornado now.
Impossible for 99% of us because we have lives to live rather than be holed up in a living room & bedroom 24/7

My 7 month old doesn’t even go back for a nap so soon after waking! We’re currently transitioning to 2 naps a day and the child has such bad FOMO it’s impossible to get him down at the best of times.
You’d have to wonder what the mudder and fadder make of her “parenting”.

Reactions: 5
Such an obsession with naps! An unhealthy obsession. I’ve never came across anything like it. Not every child likes naps and not every child likes being put into a dark room in the middle of the day with their sleeping bag on and a white noise machine 🙄
---
And Lisa a 16 month old is not a “baby”

Last edited:
Isn't this the one that had to wake the mother in middle of the night to help her.Had to leave the house another evening and get mother to take over and do bed.Those kiddies don't see daylight so sleep cause that's all they know.There mother sits on couch.as if childminder follows naps dark room white noise as they are all in room together

Reactions: 11
She's asking does a baby know how to self settle? And in the same breath then saying you need black out blinds and continuous white noise.. isn't that a bit of a contradiction. They're not actually self settling if they're being sushed to sleep in a pitch dark room by a machine playing white noise non stop. She's one dose of shite she really is.

She's painful 🙈😩 I've got multiple children and ive never put them into quiet (lol chance would be a fine thing) dark rooms for their naps. My middle child, dogs and cat would need to be distracted while i ran upstairs to transform the room into a den. I've always allowed my baby's to sleep wherever they want to wether it be on the couch, in the buggy on the school run

Reactions: 7
What's the obsession with the white noise machine? I've 4 kids and never used one - 2 really good sleepers, 2 sleep-avoiders. Like is that not just another crutch you're going to have trouble getting rid of at some stage?

What's the obsession with the white noise machine? I've 4 kids and never used one - 2 really good sleepers, 2 sleep-avoiders. Like is that not just another crutch you're going to have trouble getting rid of at some stage?
Totally agree I’m the same 4 kids and never used one, I saw one of the ‘sleep coaches’ having to move hers around the child’s room cos the noise from the Birds in the morning woke the child up 🙄🙄

At least they’re outside, but it looks a wreck the garden. I was just thinking I mean we’re all a product of our parents whether we want to admit or not. I mean did Lisa’s parents ever hold a job? Maybe they’ve been stuck to the couch most of their lives too?

Nice to see she’s finally taking a bit of advice from here and letting those girls out around the garden. It’s just sad to see the poor little girls have no idea what to do or where they are because they’re not used to being outdoors,again looks they don’t even recognise the outside of their own house. You’d expect to see them all over the place,having fun,legging it around,not like statutes and not really sure what to do. Hope this is the start of them being allowed out around to have fun in the garden instead of being locked up in the sitting room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.