My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Tuesday…I’ve forget to tell ye,I’m obsessed with naps juknow,juknow I’ve nothing else for ye now…speak to ye later on now..bye bye bye bye bye bye and I’ll be back later on to ye with more advice on naps

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor kids are sleeping their life away… 12/13hrs a night (apparently) then 3hrs napping in the day..

Sad.

Reactions: 7
Can’t deal with her fingering the crack on her arsechin. Also a solo mom able to make all these hen party’s and weddings? I’m sure that’s so relatable to genuine single parents, there’s already no issue getting time off from a real job or getting and paying for babysitters but the price involved with all those events would be madness

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah stop the bleeping lights! Those girls are 18 months! It is not normal for them to need two naps a day it is absolute insanity!!! Let them be tored for a couple weeks, they will adjust. It’s just absolutely insane. And apparently they never act up ? Never heard of them fighting a nap etc.

Reactions: 6
Ah stop the bleeping lights! Those girls are 18 months! It is not normal for them to need two naps a day it is absolute insanity!!! Let them be tored for a couple weeks, they will adjust. It’s just absolutely insane. And apparently they never act up ? Never heard of them fighting a nap etc.
Not hugely true about at 18 months not requiring two naps.
From my own experience some days two are just needed.

But they don't suddenly go back to needing two naps every day! I thought she watched out for their cues 🙄

Reactions: 2
This going back to 2 naps just proves that she can’t deal with anything other than perfect nicely behaved girls. She can’t just ride out the new routine & let them adjust. I would consider a cranky child after a busy day to be normal, sure there are days my 11yo gets in from school & just needs to be left for a little while to clear his head or he’ll be grumpy. It doesn’t mean he needs a nap, he sleeps well at night. some kids just need to wind down a little, some calm quiet time & he’s brand new again, he’s like that since he started preschool.
maybe these cues she is reading aren’t always an indication of needing sleep & she could be giving out incorrect advice to multiple families.

This going back to 2 naps just proves that she can’t deal with anything other than perfect nicely behaved girls. She can’t just ride out the new routine & let them adjust. I would consider a cranky child after a busy day to be normal, sure there are days my 11yo gets in from school & just needs to be left for a little while to clear his head or he’ll be grumpy. It doesn’t mean he needs a nap, he sleeps well at night. some kids just need to wind down a little, some calm quiet time & he’s brand new again, he’s like that since he started preschool.
maybe these cues she is reading aren’t always an indication of needing sleep & she could be giving out incorrect advice to multiple families.
We all need a little time to clear our heads, a little quiet time is lovely ... to just be 😊 this one just fires them into their cots like caged animals and they are basically forced to sleep, with that god awful heart beat blasting. I think it's ridiculous. Fine for newborns but not toddlers.

Reactions: 3
Where did she find these twins? My one is younger down to one two hour nap ( if I’m lucky) and still wakes the odd time during the night for cuddles and comfort. Only for its not my first child I’d be convinced I’m doing something wrong but this is not the norm it’s the exception

Just saw a sleep coach I worked with (don’t judge, had a very hard first time mom experience, would’ve done anything to sleep but I gave it up after the first nigjy on the plan which was CIO)
Anyway, one of her goals for 7 month old twins was to eliminate night feeds and wakes! The only way to do that is CIO let them cry. I remember her saying to me clearly before it’s hard for the first 2/3 nights but they won’t wake anymore after that becaise they know you won’t give in. How fucked up

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just saw a sleep coach I worked with (don’t judge, had a very hard first time mom experience, would’ve done anything to sleep but I gave it up after the first nigjy on the plan which was CIO)
Anyway, one of her goals for 7 month old twins was to eliminate night feeds and wakes! The only way to do that is CIO let them cry. I remember her saying to me clearly before it’s hard for the first 2/3 nights but they won’t wake anymore after that becaise they know you won’t give in. How fucked up
Absolutely no judgement. I think anyone surviving on minimal sleep will consider all options. I know it crossed my mind too. Some babies just aren’t great sleepers and sleep deprivation is so hard.

My friend also hired a sleep consultant and exactly that, it was the Cry it out method for a specific time. And another friend, the husband did cry it out with the baby and low and behold, she settled quicker and stopped waking at night.

I don’t like to judge but it’s not a method that would ever work for me. Whatever about them giving out a little, if a child is crying out for me, I’d want them to know I’m there. Weather for comfort, pain, illness. Yep, it’s resulted in yrs of broken sleep but my son knows if he needs me, I’m there for him. And I hope he always knows that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Absolutely no judgement. I think anyone surviving on minimal sleep will consider all options. I know it crossed my mind too. Some babies just aren’t great sleepers and sleep deprivation is so hard.

My friend also hired a sleep consultant and exactly that, it was the Cry it out method for a specific time. And another friend, the husband did cry it out with the baby and low and behold, she settled quicker and stopped waking at night.

I don’t like to judge but it’s not a method that would ever work for me. Whatever about them giving out a little, if a child is crying out for me, I’d want them to know I’m there. Weather for comfort, pain, illness. Yep, it’s resulted in yrs of broken sleep but my son knows if he needs me, I’m there for him. And I hope he always knows that.
Same as. I told her keep the money and do one. Cry it out is cry it out whether it’s done in intervals or not. Ironically I have now got two amazing babies who know mom and dad will be here for them day or night.
I know in my own case it was me who had unrealistic expectations and I wasn’t coping, but I had a very traumatic birth and lost my mum just a few days after I had my baby. It was a horrendous time.
I wonder what Lisa’s excuse is? Is it just laziness??

• Heart
I think with Lisa it's just old fashioned ways she's trying to stick to. She is living with her parents after all and a lot of that generation would go with cry it out. My own mother would be shocked that our toddler still sleeps with us. Just wasn't done before unless the child was sick.

Reactions: 3
Who is this Chloe hun she supposedly provided her services for? My first thought watching her clip there that Lisa shared, was that she’s lying, she’s avoiding looking at the camera and seems very uninterested in what she’s saying.
But maybe this is just her? i don’t follow her.

She's a ”friend” of Sinead's Curvy Style, that should be all you need to know!

Reactions: 1
Who is this Chloe hun she supposedly provided her services for? My first thought watching her clip there that Lisa shared, was that she’s lying, she’s avoiding looking at the camera and seems very uninterested in what she’s saying.
I noticed that when she shared an update from her a couple of weeks ago. It’s almost like it was scripted

Reactions: 1
I've followed her for a few years. She was doing IVF but ended up getting pregnant naturally. She's always looking away from the camera like that and always sounds like she's unsure of what she's saying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.