My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see she’s finally taking a bit of advice from here and letting those girls out around the garden. It’s just sad to see the poor little girls have no idea what to do or where they are because they’re not used to being outdoors,again looks they don’t even recognise the outside of their own house. You’d expect to see them all over the place,having fun,legging it around,not like statutes and not really sure what to do. Hope this is the start of them being allowed out around to have fun in the garden instead of being locked up in the sitting room.
Such a huge space for them to be flying around on their scuttle bugs & plenty of grass for them to run around without any bumps. I hope she starts making better use of it.
I really think she’s confusing tiredness with pure boredom, toddlers can be cranky for so many reasons but in her mind it’s a sleep cue. Since the day those girls were born she has used food for comfort & sleep to get through cranky time. Getting them out or setting up some activities in the house would be so much better for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
At least they’re outside, but it looks a wreck the garden. I was just thinking I mean we’re all a product of our parents whether we want to admit or not. I mean did Lisa’s parents ever hold a job? Maybe they’ve been stuck to the couch most of their lives too?
She's not planning on breaking the cycle any time soon anyways

Reactions: 1
Poor little girls don't even know what to do outside they're so unused to it, she looks to have a fine outside area they should be flying around outside every day enjoying themselves.......not just because Lisa has read here and decided to make a point!!

Reactions: 6
All her ‘advice’ on her qu boxes for naps is qus - where do they sleep, is the room dark’ 🙄 I’m pretty sure it’s not actually recommended to put them in a dark room black out blinds etc for a nap.They are supposed to be able to differentiate a nap and nighttime!

Reactions: 5
Is that a dig at remaining dopeful on her story about car seat?
I hope so 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All her ‘advice’ on her qu boxes for naps is qus - where do they sleep, is the room dark’ 🙄 I’m pretty sure it’s not actually recommended to put them in a dark room black out blinds etc for a nap.They are supposed to be able to differentiate a nap and nighttime!
She would nearly suggest going to crag caves as a family day out to make use of the darkness 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what her sister makes of all this advice she dishes out & I wonder does she try interfere with her sisters way of doing things. I’d say she’s a head melt to be around now that she’s working

Ah we were due a ‘On the floor playing with the tiddlers’ photo op, it had been a while. Cue the “you’re such a great mom” comments 🥱

• Haha
Hmm…yeah..what a lovely Photo of you with your face in your daughters crotch… just strange like…surely there’s a nicer candid photo of them together?..

Reactions: 7
Easy to see that she read's here . Let's give her more parenting tips on having fun with the girls instead of them constantly napping .

Reactions: 1
Honestly does she want a medal for getting down onto the floor?? Who claims that their toddlers are their ‘best friends’?? She’s little to be thinking about getting Pippa to take those pictures 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
That new pic on her grid, some things are best not shared.
Then telling her it's a great photo......Aydas ass in her face, Hazel looking like she's trying to tear the head off Ayda, and Ayda grabbing Lisa's flab......yeah, brilliant photo Lisa 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.