My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The aul video and voiceover for an appointment she only found out about, move on Lisa hun x

Reactions: 3
The nightdress on her!! 🤣 She will still be wearing the granny nighties when they turn 18 (corrected age of course) 🙈

Reactions: 9
The nightdress on her!! 🤣 She will still be wearing the granny nighties when they turn 18 (corrected age of course) 🙈
Omg it gives me hives when i see her wearing it
Not a hope would I wear that around the house in front of my dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her gazungas must be knocking off each other under that nightie. I wonder if it’s a short wan that goes above the knees. Seems she’s alone in the kitchen though at breakfast time…the two men in the house must have done a runner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think there are 4 categories for c section, like a category 1 is risk of life and therefore an immediate emergency. I think that’s it anyway.
---
Mine was a category 2, then suddenly a category wan and he was out a few mins later.
I've had 2 category 1 emergency sections, my sIL is a theatre nurse 45 seconds from first cut to delivery is on doctors record.

• Wow
I’d say the reason she’s recording from the kitchen is because we’re always complaining about the dirt of the sitting room 😂 Hey Lisa 👋🏻

Lisa is flat out with the jokes today... Adventures and days out during the summer she says, same one won't leave the house with them unless they're going to creche or an appointment and even at that she has to have someone with her 🤦‍♀️ She's the gift that keeps on giving really 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Lisa is flat out with the jokes today... Adventures and days out during the summer she says, same one won't leave the house with them unless they're going to creche or an appointment and even at that she has to have someone with her 🤦‍♀️ She's the gift that keeps on giving really 🤣🤣🤣
She's looking for a free buggy donchano

Reactions: 11
A free buggy for what exactly? To strap them into in the sitting room so they don’t go anywhere to make life easier for lazy lump to watch tv?! It certainly won’t be used outdoors anyway because the two poor misfortunes don’t even know they’ve a back garden. I’ll say it again,that video she put up that one time of them in the back garden,those two girls looked like they were in outer space! They didn’t have a clue where they were or what to do,they didn’t know how to walk on grass because they don’t get outside that front door if it’s not to Dunnes or a doctors or a hospital. They were all excited in that hospital waiting room yesterday like it was a day out for them because it was! It’s plain to see they don’t get out.

Reactions: 8
what’s Category one?? I had two emergency sections but got on with it like lol
The most serious
Her gazungas must be knocking off each other under that nightie. I wonder if it’s a short wan that goes above the knees. Seems she’s alone in the kitchen though at breakfast time…the two men in the house must have done a runner 🤣
It’s long enough I gave birth in the same one and threw it in the bin when I was done with it gives me ptsd looking at her wearing it on Instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.