My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh stop! I went to have a look and the bibbies look fine and tidy, nothing wrong with what they are wearing.
The friend however slapping the floor with her bare hands 👀💀.
She knew the camera was on her like a performing seal for Lisa's followers.

Reactions: 5
Are those kids sick AGAIN?????
No, not today anyway, they had a check up, they were premature juno, they have two ages, a real age and a corrected age. But she still only has the wan pair of hands so couldn't bring de twins alone, if that makes sinse.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who are these gobshites on her page that are "bawling" for her or are 'teary eyed" for her that the girls are discharged from follow up's 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The follow ups were just routine. You’d swear now they have been given the all clear from some terrible illness! Those kids will be 18 and she’ll be still showing throwbacks of them in the Nicu because that was the most attention SHE ever got in her sad life.

• Haha
What’s the big deal over them being ‘discharged’ from nicu team?? For twins the girls weren’t that early like it’s not like it was a couple of months early!! They were home after 2 weeks 🙄 anyway I’m off the make a crappy video for my premature baby who was only 5 weeks in hospital!!

Reactions: 9
No, not today anyway, they had a check up, they were premature juno, they have two ages, a real age and a corrected age. But she still only has the wan pair of hands so couldn't bring de twins alone, if that makes sinse.
It’s odd they’re still being reviewed by Neonatology. They’d usually be discharged age 12 months. Especially as they didn’t need to be seen by any other specialities.

Reactions: 3
Who are these gobshites on her page that are "bawling" for her or are 'teary eyed" for her that the girls are discharged from follow up's 🙄🙄
I’m reading the comments under the post and I’m actually weak laughing at these sad cunts 😩 bawling for a stranger on the internet that is dragging up her twins 😩 stop the world and let me off 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s odd they’re still being reviewed by Neonatology. They’d usually be discharged age 12 months. Especially as they didn’t need to be seen by any other specialities.
very strange my little lad was due sep 2021 arrived in aug was about 3 weeks early, he had to go into nicu when born, he was in there for like 9 days due to a few reason he had bloods taken etc daily once we got out of nicu he had to go back for more bloods and we then meet one of the doctors we got called back again a few months after his first appointment with the nicu doctors and we got discharged then he was about 5 months

Reactions: 3
She had a category wan section for added attention! We get it Lisa, move on with your life a gra!

• Haha
The follow ups were just routine. You’d swear now they have been given the all clear from some terrible illness! Those kids will be 18 and she’ll be still showing throwbacks of them in the Nicu because that was the most attention SHE ever got in her sad life.
When they turn 18 they’ll have a corrected age birthday party a few later🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think there are 4 categories for c section, like a category 1 is risk of life and therefore an immediate emergency. I think that’s it anyway.
---
Mine was a category 2, then suddenly a category wan and he was out a few mins later.

Ah come on they don't look scruffy at all. Perfectly normal looking toddlers. You wouldn't be putting cute dresses on them going for a hospital appointment. Lisa probably looked terrible but they looked fine.
As much as I don’t like Lisa or agree with anything the wan says. I agree,there was nothing at all wrong with what they were wearing. I dress my tiddlers in jeans sometimes and tops like that and I think they look grand. The girls tops were clean, I didn’t see anything wrong with the pants or tops. Going around a hospital waiting room with biscuits and sippy cups,I personally wouldn’t be doing that now or touching the floor!

Reactions: 10
What's with the pathetic question box, is she claiming to be an authority on NICU, twin pregnancies, premature babies & giving birth now 🙄🙄 bleeping fool

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.