My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think the way she talks to the girls sounds very unnatural and its all for the gram. There is no warmth or something.
I feel the exact same, it's so unnatural. It's like she sees other parents (on Instagram) and tries to copy them 🙄 it's exactly the same when she squeaks about being excited......there'd be more sincerity and excitement in a soggy dishcloth

Reactions: 5
Lisa talking to those kids is like someone reading from a script, although if nothing else the girls did get out today for the parade, did some painting and Lisa even got down onto the ground! Now whether it’s for Instagram purely or for the girls benefit, well.. it’s up to you but the girls got the benefit of it regardless

The way she talks to them girls freaks me out, I thought it was just me lol. Extremely unnatural! I cannot stand baby talk & using that voice, especially as they are now tiddlers and not bibies.

Reactions: 2
Lisa talking to those kids is like someone reading from a script, although if nothing else the girls did get out today for the parade, did some painting and Lisa even got down onto the ground! Now whether it’s for Instagram purely or for the girls benefit, well.. it’s up to you but the girls got the benefit of it regardless
‘Lisa even got down onto the ground’ just made me laugh so hard but it’s so sad that something that comes so naturally to all parents is so rare for her that we actually notice

Reactions: 4
Delighted for the little girls she brought them out to the parade and a lovely new buggy too, I hope she makes a go of using it and takes them out for loads of walks….

who am I kidding though.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
😅😅 That would be a no. I’m sure she has all of these intentions but the couch comes first and feeding them up to the high heavens and throwing them into their cots also are on the top of her to do list everyday.
---
It’s for our benefit here.

Reactions: 1
I feel the exact same, it's so unnatural. It's like she sees other parents (on Instagram) and tries to copy them 🙄 it's exactly the same when she squeaks about being excited......there'd be more sincerity and excitement in a soggy dishcloth
Hayzil, will you hold Moms hand, Hayzil???

Ayyyda, do you want to say hello to everyone?? Ayyddaa??? Give it to mom, good girl give it to moommm.

Lunatic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I also notice Hazel rarely makes eye contact or communicates with her. I’ve never heard her make one sound anytime she puts a video up of them.

I never noticed it till it was mentioned here but the lack of sounds from the girls is so weird when you are aware and watching out for it it’s strange, they just stare blankly at her or completely ignore her

Reactions: 14
I never noticed it till it was mentioned here but the lack of sounds from the girls is so weird when you are aware and watching out for it it’s strange, they just stare blankly at her or completely ignore her
Isn’t it. I know some kids go quiet when they know there’s a camera on them because they often want to see what is on the phone but even when they’re just pottering about they’re very quiet even with each other

Reactions: 6
I did a double take but definitely Pippa. She's not the worst Insta mom today for me, for a change, Saoirseandmama is a narcissistic cow craving the spotlight and feck her children
What is wrong with that woman fame gone to her head it will come soon I hope that the little girl will say enough is enough give me privacy.
Wouldent you think the hubby would say cop on

Reactions: 3
Is it a gifted playhouse? I just can’t imagine her paying for something outdoors for them because I can’t imagine her out there watching them play.

Reactions: 4
Is it a gifted playhouse? I just can’t imagine her paying for something outdoors for them because I can’t imagine her out there watching them play.
As above, this is for Lisa to sit in if she is going to be forced outside in summer.

ayyyyyyddaaaaaa bring it to Mammy in her house, hayyyyzilll Mammy is in her outdoor house, bring pipsi to Mammy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well.f**k me pink she must be making a killing at this sleep crack

A new buggy.... over 700 I think and this is no plastic play house you would buy in smyths probably well over a grand...

That's some amount of money to spend... although we see bulging nappies regularly

****GIFTED**** **** COLLAB****

Those are worse for gifting when those kiddies just sleep.... hope the play house has white noise, black out blonds,

It's de twins new home, juno, they'll be locked in there between naps. While Mom sits on de couch with some pipsi shouting out Ayyydaaah blow Mom a kiss babe .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder did she buy an outdoor couch for herself to sit on??
she hasn’t mentioned Center Parcs or her holiday abroad since 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.