My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Handrails look unfinished, should there not be a post at the end of each one, like something for babies to hold on to when on first step? It’s a lovely playhouse swing set though, hope the girls get plenty of use out of it

Reactions: 5
Handrails look unfinished, should there not be a post at the end of each one, like something for babies to hold on to when on first step? It’s a lovely playhouse swing set though, hope the girls get plenty of use out of it
I’d be getting the guy back to put another couple of posts on. The corners at the bottom of the rail look sharp too, a post each side would sort that

Reactions: 3
A couple of weeks back I got a quote from this guy that did Lisa’s playhouse/swing set. Exact same set only I asked for extras of sandbox & climbing wall and quote was €2100 - so I’m guessing this cost her maybe €1700 🤷‍♀️…..

• Wow
Reactions: 10
A couple of weeks back I got a quote from this guy that did Lisa’s playhouse/swing set. Exact same set only I asked for extras of sandbox & climbing wall and quote was €2100 - so I’m guessing this cost her maybe €1700 🤷‍♀️…..
Easy to afford 1700 though when you basically live rent / bill free , if we didn’t have a mortgage to pay here we’d be loaded each month! If we only had groceries/ esb we’d be comfortable. I don’t think the money is coming from the sleep business it’s more social welfare/ single mother ( by choice of course 🙄)

Reactions: 14
We’ve one of these types of playhouse it’s a good bit higher up but it has a rail the whole way around to stop them falling off!! They have to crouch down to get onto the slide or to come down the steps. Also the door swinging out gives me anxiety that it would knock one of them down the steps!! I know it’s new to the twins but they look so unsure especially Hazel, they hardly needed the full tracksuit and puddlesuit and wellies to walk a few feet out to the garden it was making it hard for them to explore if you ask me.

Reactions: 9
Well.f**k me pink she must be making a killing at this sleep crack

A new buggy.... over 700 I think and this is no plastic play house you would buy in smyths probably well over a grand...

That's some amount of money to spend... although we see bulging nappies regularly

****GIFTED**** **** COLLAB****

Those are worse for gifting when those kiddies just sleep.... hope the play house has white noise, black out blonds,
She got a new buggy? What one did she buy?
---
And all because maeve has it
Our Lisa is easy 'influenced'

What wasn’t an easy task? Has she actually taken them out on her own and is this what she is referring to? If so,let me tell you Lisa that some of us live thousands of miles away from our parents,pay our own mortgage,bills,etc,some of us work the opposite shift to our husbands for childcare reasons,some of us have more than 2 “tiddlers!” Some of us have 3 under 3yrs of age and are on our own every single day with them without help and we manage to shower,look presentable,kids all washed and fed on our own,house cleaned and take them all out on our own just myself and them with buggy,bikes,scooters and some how manage to do it because kids need to get out and about and things need to be done ( imagine that!) I decided to have the kids and all at these ages and you have to do these things when you choose to have kids! Not laze around on the couch all day and get mudder to tag along everywhere to help!
So just feck off with the poor me! You chose to have two! Grow up and maybe do stuff on your own without relying on your mudder every single day for a change after all they are your kids…not your “mudders!” You need a serious dose of cop on and stop living in fantasy land of food and sleep snd hocus pocus allergy tests for attention and your mudder and nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Something strange about the wellies the children can’t walk properly. 😳 hopefully being outside with this house will build their flexibility and movement

In supermacs again, no doubt feeding them cheeseburgers 🤢
Wonder will they have a bad night after a whole greasy burger from supermacs.... Or will we even be told.

(Not getting at anyone that gives this type of food to their kids, I do it myself occasionally but I don't blast crap on the internet)

‘Not an easy task’ waiting alone for 5 mins with her children, while the mudder is a few feet away ordering 4 large burgers and chips for them.
Im assigning that’s what she means anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder will they have a bad night after a whole greasy burger from supermacs.... Or will we even be told.

(Not getting at anyone that gives this type of food to their kids, I do it myself occasionally but I don't blast crap on the internet)
I drove mine to mc Donald's for breakfast this morning.... love a mc muffin

Reactions: 2
Goes to show how rare it is for her to be out on her own with them. Anyone with small children has a strategy for when you are on your own with them. I certainly did when mine were little. She is a pity.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.