My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant even be arsed to match her socks. Is the hairband her definition of making an effort? I say the rest of the family are out for the day and it puts the fear of God in her.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else fly over to Love cherish website to look at the jumpsuits?? ๐Ÿ˜‚ just me then!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ No offence to her but they only go up to an 18 I doubt they will suit her

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else fly over to Love cherish website to look at the jumpsuits?? ๐Ÿ˜‚ just me then!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ No offence to her but they only go up to an 18 I doubt they will suit her
Ah Jesus she hardly ordered a size 18 did she ๐Ÿ˜จshur that wouldn't come up over her cankles

Did I spy Lisa with a new man at the parade? Holding one of the girls in the photo on her stories??!!

I think Lisa may have lost a bit of weight, fair play to her

Did I spy Lisa with a new man at the parade? Holding one of the girls in the photo on her stories??!!

I think Lisa may have lost a bit of weight, fair play to her
Ah Jesus, thatโ€™s her mam!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I actually think she has lost some weight you know, those jeans look baggy I think theyโ€™re the ones that were bet onto her for the santy photo. Donโ€™t know about the jumper but itโ€™s from dunnes, they wouldnโ€™t go more than an xl and itโ€™s fairly baggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah Jesus, thatโ€™s her mam!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I actually think she has lost some weight you know, those jeans look baggy I think theyโ€™re the ones that were bet onto her for the santy photo. Donโ€™t know about the jumper but itโ€™s from dunnes, they wouldnโ€™t go more than an xl and itโ€™s fairly baggy.
Oh sorry

But yeah sheโ€™s deffo lost weight

Reactions: 2
Ah here I went back and looked and that still doesnโ€™t look like Pippa to me!

Ah here I went back and looked and that still doesnโ€™t look like Pippa to me!
I did a double take but definitely Pippa. She's not the worst Insta mom today for me, for a change, Saoirseandmama is a narcissistic cow craving the spotlight and feck her children

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Delighted for the little girls she brought them out to the parade and a lovely new buggy too, I hope she makes a go of using it and takes them out for loads of walksโ€ฆ.

who am I kidding though.. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 7
I always think the way she talks to the girls sounds very unnatural and its all for the gram. There is no warmth or something.

Reactions: 6
After all her tips for sleep on the go today, she couldnโ€™t follow it herself, she was back home before mine were even dressed for the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.