My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well.f**k me pink she must be making a killing at this sleep crack
She has hardly any bills though. Lives at home, free childcare, triple (I think x3 for twins?) children’s allowance, probably working family payment. She only needs to make a bit of pocket money to justify sitting at home all day with the laptop open and the glasses on. She’s not making a full time salary to cover actual real life expenses.

Reactions: 13
Can't wait to see the bedroom in the playhouse juno so they won't miss their nips

Dim bibbies don't make a sound cos it will remind her that they are awake and she will put dim down for a nip

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I guess an expensive custom playhouse means she has no plans to move out in the next couple of years at least.

Reactions: 10
Leds, it's fibalous, absolutely fibalous. No need to sweat my arse off visiting the park anymore, I can drink me Pepsi from da couch. Leds I'd highly recommend 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Play house been built now in back garden
Well at least it'll get them outdoors and Lisa off the couch because I'm sure Lisa checked if it were possible if it could have been built in the sitting room first 🙈😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has hardly any bills though. Lives at home, free childcare, triple (I think x3 for twins?) children’s allowance, probably working family payment. She only needs to make a bit of pocket money to justify sitting at home all day with the laptop open and the glasses on. She’s not making a full time salary to cover actual real life expenses.
Buy at her age should she not pay towards the electricity, heat, for keeping a roof over her head my sister lived with my parents whilst saving for a mortgage she still pay a bit towards the upkeep of mam and dad's house

Reactions: 7
Buy at her age should she not pay towards the electricity, heat, for keeping a roof over her head my sister lived with my parents whilst saving for a mortgage she still pay a bit towards the upkeep of mam and dad's house
Well someone her age should not be having kids whilst still living at home but here we are ...

Reactions: 10
She probably contributes something but I don’t think it would be at the level of what those of us not living at home are paying. We already know she doesn’t pay for childcare and that’s a huge cost for me and my husband. So she doesn’t need to make a full time salary from the sleep business. Between all her other payments a good amount of her income can probably be more or less discretionary. Tracksuit onesies, play houses, new buggies, dunnes hoodies, etc etc.

Reactions: 3
Delighted for those little girls, I hope they have a ball playing with it. I hope she brings them out everyday now instead of making them nap 24/7.
It’s cute but I feel like the handrails on the steps are a bit rough & ready. The corners on the steps if they slip in the wet could take a chunk out of one of them

Reactions: 4
It looks fabulous , I'm delighted for the little ladies getting to play in it for the dry months ! I wish I could afford one for my smallies 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 1
2 things jumped out at me with that playhouse. What kind of stupid handrail is on the steps and why is there nothing on either side of the slide at the top. One step wrong and they will fall over it

Reactions: 8
It looks absolutely fabulous but do it not feel really cheeky to install something like that in your parents house? She really will never leave.

Delighted for those little girls, I hope they have a ball playing with it. I hope she brings them out everyday now instead of making them nap 24/7.

She only got it so she would have to fo to an actual park. She will prob move the couch out by the back door so she can watch them from that 😨 on a serious note I'm delighted for the girls, I hope they are out in the fresh air as much as possible

Well.f**k me pink she must be making a killing at this sleep crack

A new buggy.... over 700 I think and this is no plastic play house you would buy in smyths probably well over a grand...

That's some amount of money to spend... although we see bulging nappies regularly

****GIFTED**** **** COLLAB****

Those are worse for gifting when those kiddies just sleep.... hope the play house has white noise, black out blonds,
I said afew weeks back If I see her booking the hotel break, centre parcs and was it a holiday abroad in Sept she was contemplating, plus the hen parties and weddings she has coming up.....then she's the one laughing and raking it in.

2 things jumped out at me with that playhouse. What kind of stupid handrail is on the steps and why is there nothing on either side of the slide at the top. One step wrong and they will fall over it
I was thinking the same, it’s quite poorly put together. The little house is fab but the steps & slide area weren’t well planned out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.