My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is a loooong time since my little ones were small so please don’t come at me but is the little ones face extra rounded as well? And should they be making more of an attempt at noises? It’s so long since mine were that age I can’t remember 🙈🙈
Her little sweatshirt yesterday was so tight around her middle even though the upper part was still too big on her shoulders.
They’re unusually quiet, I’ve always noticed that.

Reactions: 4
Herself thrown legs apart with a nearly empty Pepsi bottle between her legs, the dog next to the child on couch with a sorrowful face as usual . Prob fed to the max waiting to be thrown in to its cot for a long sleep 😔😔 this makes me so sad to see , those little girls deserve so much more. She is pushing her lazy ,overweight lifestyle on to these girls. Ayda's tummy is so bloated 😔😔 not normal at all

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Poor Ayda having to play in her mothers crotch 🤮
She needs to stop going on about the girls clothes sizes & Hazel being small because it’s becoming increasingly obvious that Hazel is not the issue here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope she doesn’t sit that way on the couch when she’s wearing her granny nighties..

That’s one way to have the room to herself I suppose..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The size of her thrown on her mothers couch . Those girls don't have a chance 😔 she is so ignorant to her unhealthy lifestyle. The two girls looking at their Mum slouched on the couch , drinking from a 2 ltr Pepsi bottle at 8am. That is great training for those two girls and she has the nerve to proudly say ... "the girls just had porridge , blueberries, strawberries etc' while she has been drinking from a 2ltr bottle !!!!!!! How anyone looks for advice from this one 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 11
St Lisa telling you what to do if the bibbies have fun instead of having the nip.

Christ almighty give it a rest ya gobshite if my Bibby falls asleep I will tazer him keep him on schedule is that ok juno.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The size of her thrown on her mothers couch . Those girls don't have a chance 😔 she is so ignorant to her unhealthy lifestyle. The two girls looking at their Mum slouched on the couch , drinking from a 2 ltr Pepsi bottle at 8am. That is great training for those two girls and she has the nerve to proudly say ... "the girls just had porridge , blueberries, strawberries etc' while she has been drinking from a 2ltr bottle !!!!!!! How anyone looks for advice from this one 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I can’t believe she put that story up . What grown up swigs out of a 2 litre bottle. Her teeth must be in tit. She really is a special kind of simple.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she put that story up . What grown up swigs out of a 2 litre bottle. Her teeth must be in tit. She really is a special kind of simple.
Imagine giving to yolk €300 plus for anything! I can smell her from here 🤢

Lisa,take the two girls out to see a parade or even just out and about instead of banging on about naps over and over! The world doesn’t revolve around naps all day everyday! They never look happy,they have a look like they’re locked up every day and they are! It’s not normal and it’s extremely bad for them. They don’t have a clue about life outside,even a simple thing like a slide at the playground! At their age they should have some idea of what a slide is and how to use it. There’s more to life for them other than their cot and eating!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I myself am overweight and have struggled with it since I was a teenager, I’m hyper aware of my kids size but I’m trying not to pass it on to them!
Like Why did they have biscuits the other evening before bed and probably after a huge supper?? She probably sits with a pack on the couch and fires them at them so they’ll leave her to drink her Pipsi 😂

Just on the girls bloated bellies....
My smallie is the same, she has a tubby belly and is carrying a bit of weight, now saying that we are a little delayed in walking so I know when she is finally up on her feet she will run the weight off herself.
Saying that if I try and police her intake of food I will get my head bitten off.
Those girls clearly do not get to run the amount of food off themselves. why can't she open the door to the garden and just let them off (supervised of course).
It literally looks like those girls are full of wind, I don't believe they sleep 12 hours a night without waking with tummy pains

Now that we got that ground breaking advice we can all go and enjoy the day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
2 min trip to the parade and back to be thrown back to bed again. Not a chance of stopping off at a park or playground for a run around after the parade.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.