My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's awful sad mom can't play on her phone without being disturbed by a toddler clearly craving for attention. They'll be shipped off to bed even though they clearly aren't tired.

Reactions: 7
It's awful sad mom can't play on her phone without being disturbed by a toddler clearly craving for attention. They'll be shipped off to bed even though they clearly aren't tired.
It was a nice day too, can she not put the coats on and let them run riot outside for a half hour?

Reactions: 8
It was a nice day too, can she not put the coats on and let them run riot outside for a half hour?
Having to get up off the couch? That would be a no! 🙄
Enjoy the pipsi Lisa while your kids heads are getting flatter and flatter from being thrown in their beds half the day and all night and whenever you want to plonk yourself on the couch.

She must sit with her crotch permanently on show 🤮
Whyyyyyy does she think this is content we want to see. Does she really think this is worth sharing?
Mind boggling.
I'm shocked by the photo of one of the girl's flat heads shared here the other day. This one needs a wake up call pronto. Poor girls. I just cannot understand why anyone willingly pays for her services. She's a total spoofer.

Reactions: 5
Whyyyyyy does she think this is content we want to see. Does she really think this is worth sharing?
Mind boggling.
I'm shocked by the photo of one of the girl's flat heads shared here the other day. This one needs a wake up call pronto. Poor girls. I just cannot understand why anyone willingly pays for her services. She's a total spoofer.
You can see Hazel’s head in that video again earlier,it really is quite flat and of course it’s from lying down in the cot for half the day and from 6:30pm for the night.

Reactions: 7
You mean your parent floor Lisa?!?
It ain't your house!
And a good ol glass is "pipsi" at 8pm.

Screenshot_20230316-230529.jpg

• Heart
I can’t get over the belly on Ayda , so bloated. And obviously well fed. I know all toddlers have a belly! But that’s big 🙈 and hazels poor flat head , it’s very common as a newborn as they sleep a lot but grow out of it once they can sit properly. Wouldn’t think it’s common for kids to still have a flat head at 18months , I can’t unsee it now 😂
13AB1227-844A-4281-84AD-14180069ABBB.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She actually reminds me of a family member. The similarities are scary. She was an overweight child that has a very unhealthy relationship with food all her life. She’s still quite overweight now. Her daughter is the same. Born prematurely and from very early on was over fed. The same girl has the same unhealthy relationship with food her mother has. The same weight struggles from when she was a toddler. It’s a very difficult cycle to break.

Reactions: 2
It is a loooong time since my little ones were small so please don’t come at me but is the little ones face extra rounded as well? And should they be making more of an attempt at noises? It’s so long since mine were that age I can’t remember 🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It is a loooong time since my little ones were small so please don’t come at me but is the little ones face extra rounded as well? And should they be making more of an attempt at noises? It’s so long since mine were that age I can’t remember 🙈🙈
I have a baby a couple of months younger than them and I've never seen a child eat as much. I'm shocked every day at the potions he takes. Not forced by me! I have an older child who is the pickiest eater and barely eats so it's all new territory. My one that eats doesn't have a belly or very rounded face which makes me think either they look like that because she does, or she's feeding them insane amounts.

Reactions: 3
I have a baby a couple of months younger than them and I've never seen a child eat as much. I'm shocked every day at the potions he takes. Not forced by me! I have an older child who is the pickiest eater and barely eats so it's all new territory. My one that eats doesn't have a belly or very rounded face which makes me think either they look like that because she does, or she's feeding them insane amounts.
I have ferocious eaters here too and they're very slim. I think it's the over feeding and no exercise/outdoor time.

What surprises me the most is she doesn’t show the phases? Most toddlers go through ravenous phases and then phases where they barley eat, which is normal as their growth slows in the second year?
I thought the same about Ayda to be fair, she looks as though she’ll head in the exact same direction as the mother, it’s so sad as someone saidearlier very hard to break the cycle.
im all for health at every size but you cannot deny that slimmer people withless visceral fat around their organs are 9/10 healthier people.
it scary to think of all the chronic health issues she is potentially exposing herself too. Again I don’t want to talk about her weight in a negative ligh, but it comes from a place of genuine concern. I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.