My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m fully convinced that Lisa is away with the fairies. A reborn doll is what she should have invested in.
She expects the girls to act like little robots and when they don’t dance to her tune she’s like the antichrist and her mother has to step in.
It’s heartbreaking to see the cycle that’s going to continue with her lovely girls, they’re going to end up looking after their mother by the time they’re 20 if she keeps on the way she’s going.

Reactions: 16
Prof Hourihane has a long waiting list for a reason. These other 'allergists' or whatever they call themselves using metal bars are like the sleep consultants in my opinion.

Reactions: 9
Picked up some shopping in dunnes abandoned the kids at home and then il bat them. 🛁 quiet Sunday no Lisa you twit they need some fresh air no wonder they’re sick breathing in that manky house.

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell that arsechin will need it’s own eircode soon

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor kids given their bedtime drinks at 5.45. Pure delighted the child has an allergy. She has a huge head physically but also a huge head from the attention she got over being a single mom by choice. She will always have to have something going on with one of them doubt she could just let them be.

No I don’t hid under a towel..god forbid you’d get a much needed bit of warm soapy water splashed on you Lisa..

Reactions: 4
Prof Hourihane has a long waiting list for a reason. These other 'allergists' or whatever they call themselves using metal bars are like the sleep consultants in my opinion.
Completely agree, we were waiting over a year but so worth it. If she was serious about getting to the bottom of any allergies she would have Hazel down on the list (although I seem to recall something about having to be over 3, sure she will be heading for 3 by time apt rolls around).

Reactions: 6
The big dark circles under hazels eyes tonight, I never noticed that before

Those girls always have the same expression on their faces. They’re gorgeous little girls but they rarely look very content,happy or beaming with joy any time she puts them on her Instagram. Hazel being hauled to the gp every second week and now some hocus pocus allergy lady,she’s growing up to think there’s something wrong with her and you can see it on her face already,she seems to mostly have an unhappy look. So,being fed to the gills,thrown into bed every chance Lisa gets,a white noise machine,rarely seeing the light of day,outings to the gp,what a life…a pretty miserable one and it’s a worry to see. For someone who went out of her way to have those girls,one would think she’d be out and about with them the whole time,playing,outings,really appreciating the gift of two gorgeous children. Lisa has no idea what she’s doing and only had those babies for attention,she seems a very cold person. She should have just purchased a doll in Smyths!
---
Oh and no Lisa I can honestly say I have never put a towel over my head when I was washing my kids, water splashes all over me and who cares? It’s a bit of fun and water splashing!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is is just me or is that a lot of food packed for the girls on top of their meals provided in creche? My kids wouldn’t eat that much between meals & one is 11!

Reactions: 8
A sandwich , oat bar, biscuits, orange , berries, and a yoghurt and they get 2 meals I think she said in crèche 😱 that’s a lot of food for 18month olds! My 7 year old wouldn’t even eat all that for lunch never mind 2 meals on top of that!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.