My Solo Journey to Mom #18 All the piipsis drank and messing with her wee wee tank!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been fairly vocal here on my methods versus Lisa’s but one point I never mentioned up to now is that my son has a medical issue that we were unaware of until he was about 1.5/2yrs.

He would sometimes cry and I felt he was in pain, assumed it was teething and would comfort him and give Calpol. It’s only as he’s gotten bigger and is speaking well that we know more about where the pain is etc. It accounts for some of his night time waking and delays settling him at night.

While he’s treated with medication and ultimately is doing fine, I would wonder if I used Lisa’s “gentle cry it out” methods, would I have missed this when he was smaller. She’s not medically trained to deal with kids who may have undiagnosed issues.
this happened here with one of mine, still no definite explanation for the pain but still being monitored by a paediatrician & rheumatologist but thinking way back when she was just a few months old she could never lie still & was always very fidgety when wide awake during the night even when the crying had stopped so I think the issues are going on since she was tiny. It’s much improved in the last 4-5 months & we’re not as reliant on pain relief, it’s gone from daily to once every couple of weeks & as a result is also going really well.
I mentioned it here way back as I was concerned about the fact that none of these sleep consultants ever mention the fact that a child might be in discomfort. I know my other child’s sleep improved dramatically when teething was over with, with no need for intervention from us other than lots of cuddles & it all sorted itself naturally.
She has just admitted one of her own children wakes at night & these allergies might be a reason, is she honestly still going to tell everyone a dark room & white noise when there’s a small chance there could be a genuine reason for a child waking?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
this happened here with one of mine, still no definite explanation for the pain but still being monitored by a paediatrician & rheumatologist but thinking way back when she was just a few months old she could never lie still & was always very fidgety when wide awake during the night even when the crying had stopped so I think the issues are going on since she was tiny. It’s much improved in the last 4-5 months & we’re not as reliant on pain relief, it’s gone from daily to once every couple of weeks & as a result is also going really well.
I mentioned it here way back as I was concerned about the fact that none of these sleep consultants ever mention the fact that a child might be in discomfort. I know my other child’s sleep improved dramatically when teething was over with, with no need for intervention from us other than lots of cuddles & it all sorted itself naturally.
She has just admitted one of her own children wakes at night & these allergies might be a reason, is she honestly still going to tell everyone a dark room & white noise when there’s a small chance there could be a genuine reason for a child waking?
I think when babies and toddlers aren’t sleeping, it’s v easy to assume they’re teething if they’re crying a lot or in pain. It’s just the obvious assumption to make. I’ve always given Calpol etc when my son was “teething” or in pain so I know there was never a time when he was upset and in pain and didn’t get cuddles and/or painkiller as appropriate. Sounds like you had the same approach. But yes, if you were to take on Lisa’s approach, something could be missed. And as you say, she lied to us for how long now about Hazel and Ayda sleeping well. And suddenly she’s admitting Hazel doesn’t sleep so well after all!!

I hope your child continues to improve. Sounds like you did everything right!💜

Reactions: 4
God it looked horrible 🤢🤢
---
No wonder poor Hazel has issues with her gut. She was started on solids far too early, it was clear both girls were not ready. They were pumped with food in order for them to sleep!! What does this lazy one expect. She wants a diagnosis in order to make herself feel better for doing that to the girls all these months. Ayda's tummy looks far too bloated aswell, it cannot be comfortable for her, the poor thing.

Reactions: 18
Can’t bear this village idiot with her HCA qualification and her Mickey Mouse online sleep coaching certificate thinking because she’s a mudder she always knows more than proper health care professionals who have gone through years of training. They’re not ‘fobbing you off’ Lisa, there’s just nothing medically wrong. She was the same when they wouldn’t admit Hazel to hospital in Limerick before Christmas, she was bulling.

Reactions: 13
Jesus, just pick up the bleeping plate & stop asking the same question on repeat. Ayda isn’t going to answer if she didn’t the first 2 times she asked. Is she leaving it for de mudder to pick up?

Reactions: 9
Jesus, just pick up the bleeping plate & stop asking the same question on repeat. Ayda isn’t going to answer if she didn’t the first 2 times she asked. Is she leaving it for de mudder to pick up?
Leaving it for the dog to eat 🤮

Reactions: 3
The page said intolerance to eggs including whites but then Lisa said on her story she’s only intolerant to the white and she can eat the yolk. That’s not how I would interpret it .

Reactions: 11
Jesus she’d want to come to my house to see a ‘mess’ 🙄 raging she’d have to bend over and pick it up

Reactions: 3
Lisa… your DeeDee is showing..

Absolutely buzzing there’s a chance Hazel is intolerant to something..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cheek of her saying the doctors fobbing her off when what we’ve seen is her getting same day appointments for the most minor ailments. Could it be that it wasn’t worthy of a referral Lisa? Also eggs including whites means the entire egg Lisa, she can’t take in the most basic of information and thinks she’s some kind of expert.

Reactions: 15
I can't be the only one who thought that Hazel waking up, moaning & rolling around was more likely to do with her stomach being in pain from eating adult sized portions & not from a dairy intolerance. I mean if the GP suspected an intolerance they would have had tests done & clearly they didn't think it was warranted but to Lisa that means they fobbed her off. This woman has an unhealthy obsession with Hazel being sick or having something wrong with her. It's all contint for the gram for her. She'll be on now as a dairy free expert showing what she uses.

Reactions: 15
It randomly popped into my head that she gave the girls quarter pounders last summer.
So much grease and stodge in their little bellies, I’d have a tummy ache after eating their diet!

Reactions: 7
I can't be the only one who thought that Hazel waking up, moaning & rolling around was more likely to do with her stomach being in pain from eating adult sized portions & not from a dairy intolerance. I mean if the GP suspected an intolerance they would have had tests done & clearly they didn't think it was warranted but to Lisa that means they fobbed her off. This woman has an unhealthy obsession with Hazel being sick or having something wrong with her. It's all contint for the gram for her. She'll be on now as a dairy free expert showing what she uses.
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 any excuse to justify her weaning them too early and over feeding them to a point of being so uncomfortable they need to sleep it off. We’ve all been there as adults where you stuff yourself to a point that your in pain and swollen well at least i have I’m a pig 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2020574

Definitely using the cry it out method so.
Imagine placing your little one down like a sack of spuds and walking out 😡 heartless 💔 it infuriates me . A little child that is trying to figure life out . It's just cruel beyond words. 💔
---
Thats what I basically said a few posts back, she is hoping for a diagnosis of some sort to make herself feel better for feeding those little girls so much since they were so young. She is a disgrace and does NOT deserve those little girls 😡😡😡

Reactions: 1
Yeah a baby doesn’t go from that to sleeping all night straight away unless they’re dumped in their cot and the door shut.
It took us weeks of slowly introducing routine and the cot environment to get any serious traction, the baby must be so confused by the abrupt change!

Reactions: 4
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 any excuse to justify her weaning them too early and over feeding them to a point of being so uncomfortable they need to sleep it off. We’ve all been there as adults where you stuff yourself to a point that your in pain and swollen well at least i have I’m a pig 😂
I think we’re all guilty of putting ourselves into a food coma more than once 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.